Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Cool EscapeThePrison ~ A challenging mission : Submitting my world to WOTD.

Name:  24388158-3988-48F1-B8E6-CCD383D7B9A2.png
Views: 180
Size:  309.7 KB
    Nominating my world EscapeThePrison for WOTD.

Story : After robbing Growtopia's bank, you started living a miserable life in prison. You decided to escape. Will your plan to get back home succeed?

This world has :
    • Basic jammers and a weather for a better experience.
    • A great song.
    • A story with original mechanics.
    • 3 levels of parkour, each level takes place in different place than the other and has a relation with the story.
    • A pixel art of a police helicopter.
    • Some hangout areas.
    • The use of some new blocks.
    • And other stuff you'll discover!

Latest render : 22/9/2019

If you have suggestions please let me know Name:  24388158-3988-48F1-B8E6-CCD383D7B9A2.png

Squire

Post Nominating ESCAPINGVAMPIRES

GrowID: TopFamous
    World: ESCAPINGVAMPIRES

ESCAPINGVAMPIRES is an adventure world where you will start in a scary forest with the presence of VAMPIRES, when you see one, you'll escape and then face obstacles, and finally arriving to clouds where you'll construct a password and enter a quiet place where there is no vampires. And your journey ends here.

World features:

Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire House
    Castle/Clouds/Sea levels

The world difficulty is likely to be semi-pro
    Thanks for bear9 for helping in building

Last render of the world:
    Name:  escapingvampires.png
Views: 179
Size:  438.7 KB

Default A few worlds

World name: THEDEADKINGDOM
    Owner: cFlame and G0Z0 (This was a collab)

You need to defeat the Eye of Growganoth. The world features PZ jammers, a spooky weather, parkour and a few small riddles. Most of the parkour is medium difficulty.

Name:  thedeadkingdom.png
Views: 169
Size:  420.4 KB

I hope we win, this took a lot of wls and effort to make. Though it was also quite fun. The castle design is admittedly not great, but I'll probably make it a little better if I have time.

I know, it's not Halloween yet, but Halloween is such a fun time... Why not celebrate it a little bit early?

====================

World name: HANGINGCLIFFS
    My GrowID: cFlame

HANGINGCLIFFS is a desert themed world. I felt like it was time to make something that's not forest themed for once. It's an adventure world, and the objective is to find adventure items and get to the end.

Features: P and Z jammers, arid weather, easy parkour, and a lot of exploring to do. There might be a hidden easter egg... There's also a timer to beat the world as fast as possible. This is avoidavble however, so you don't have to rush it.

Name:  hangingcliffs.png
Size:  446.2 KB

====================

World name: ESCAPEPUZZLE
    My GrowID: cFlame

My second (Well, technically third) puzzle world, this time with some parkour included.

Features:
    - Various levels of puzzles. Some of them are adventure item based, some knowledge based, some logic based. Some even are borderline illogical, yet still possible. Or so I hope...
    - Various levels of parkour. Same as the puzzles, except the parkour never gets very hard and is more of a complimentary feature to bring more variety.
    - All necessary jammers and some more.
    - A prize for the first two winners.
    - A VIP door for winners to access a stage selection room. This allows for replaying the world.
    - Password door skips to each level for people who need to take a break from the world.

Name:  escapepuzzle.png
Views: 179
Size:  648.5 KB

I hope at least one of these could win, I'm currently working on 3 more worlds so I don't have time to improve these... for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zLordFlameZ; 09-23-2019 at 10:26 AM.

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

Default CORRUPTEDTIMEMACHINE and EViLDUCKY

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: CORRUPTEDTIMEMACHINE

Name:  corruptedtimemachine.png
Views: 173
Size:  1.30 MB

(What is new in world? I added shockbots and Guardian Pineapple)

This world has:

• Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Parkour
    • Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Guardian Pineapple
    • Shockbots
    • Firehouse

- - - Updated - - -

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:  evilducky.png
Views: 171
Size:  631.3 KB

Imagine a very cute ducky mutating in the past and this duck is on a giant rocket! Ducky is doing bad things like evaporating the ocean, killing all fishs and sure vaporize water. Don’t let the Evil Ducky! We need our ocean and fishs to live!
    [And your Adventure Beginst...]
    (What is new in world? I added Guardian Pineapple)

This world has:

• Parkour
    • Story
    • Race Against Time
    • Searbot
    • Password Game
    • Adventure Items
    • Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer
    • Guardian Pineapple
    • Firehouse

Wink DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game
    - Cybot parkour

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 159
Size:  267.8 KB

Thank you for reading!

Default Nominating For World Of The Day!

World: ROOSIDEAED
    GROWID: Cufex

this world talk about roses.. Like what roses mean to some people. (roosideaed means roses garden) its Estonia to English

Features:Name:  roosideaed.png
Views: 160
Size:  312.8 KB
    -Punch & Zombie Jammer, fire house
    -Arid weather machine
    -Credit Board
    -Adventure items
    -Traps
    -Quotes and (my and other people) thoughts about topic.
    -Pixel art

Difficulty:Medium

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For September entries: #growwotdsep19
    • For October entries: #growwotdoct19
    • For November entries: #growwotdnov19

RULES (September - November 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei
    If i got banned for my name without getting a warning because my name was based on my favorite song and no one told me it was a bad name so i wss about to change my name one day and then my friend msgs me and tells me to come to the world he was in and Odric was there for some reason and i got banned for 7 days so what do i do? I was about to change it but he banned me before i had the chance and my friend had a really offensive and sexual name but he never got banned odric told him he should change it but i got banned for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Name:  24388158-3988-48F1-B8E6-CCD383D7B9A2.png
    Nominating my world EscapeThePrison for WOTD.

Story : After robbing Growtopia's bank, you started living a miserable life in prison. You decided to escape. Will your plan to get back home succeed?

This world has :
    • Basic jammers and a weather for a better experience.
    • A great song.
    • A story with original mechanics.
    • 3 levels of parkour, each level takes place in different place than the other and has a relation with the story.
    • A pixel art of a police helicopter.
    • Some hangout areas.
    • The use of some new blocks.
    • And other stuff you'll discover!

Latest render : 22/9/2019

If you have suggestions please let me know Name:  24388158-3988-48F1-B8E6-CCD383D7B9A2.png
    Too much empty space try filling the space up with clouds and parkour because theres too much empty space

Default Skyrockcastle

Name:  skyrockcastle (2).png
Views: 157
Size:  636.4 KB

Growid:iRyux
    World name : Skyrockcastle
    You were heard before there was a Sky Castle at the top of the mountain.You are getting curious about how does it look like
    and wanna go to the SKY ROCK CASTLE !

Featuring:
    - P and Z Jammer
    - Fire house
    - Song : Thousand Years
    - Ghost and Spirits !
    - No Wings? No problem, adventure is not needed wings!

This is my 2nd WOTD!
    Thank you!

Default NOMINATION by iigopro

Have u ever been in two different places at once?, no? Well this is the right place, bcuz this is the cooolest world and also if u didnt know, this world contains queez and escapes like,(escape from
    haunted Prison), And basic parkour +ultra realistic trees with ultra realistic effel tower! Hold on, cuz that was just a short introduce! Interested?, then welcome to my world!
    Included features>
    *Punch Jammer
    *Zombie Jammer
    *Night Weather
    -And also ultra good art with cool parkour, enjoy! And have a nice day!
    Render>
    Name:  growterdown.png
Views: 153
Size:  560.3 KB
    Growid> iigopro

Default GROUPESCAPE

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Mistrella], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. My world has been in the top 15 for the Adventure category for about a month now, which is a major accomplishment for me! I'm very proud of myself, and I really hope everyone enjoys the world. I've gotten some really great feedback from people. But anyways, the world is filled with fun puzzles and riddles that you and your friends have to solve! There are five rooms, all different themed. Here are the themes and backstories!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Signal Jammer [Will probably never use.]
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using the Key Adventure item as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms with various puzzles and riddles.
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others! I had to black-out some spots that revealed answers in the render! [dark cave background doesn't show up in renders!].
    Name:  Screenshot (9).png
Views: 145
Size:  386.3 KB
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Default Chaledean for WOTD

Hi guys, This world theme is harvest with Chinese mythology as well.

The world is more focused on the mechanics of playing rather than putting stories all the time...
    The storyline: One day, youre harvesting your crops, but then, a mystical dragon suddenly appeared in your world. The dragon gave you a mission to find the missing crystals and if you find them all, he will give you a fantastic reward.

This world has
    -Basic jammers
    -Pixel art of Asian related items
    -Interesting parkour to play
    -Riddles
    -And many more to explore

Render:Name:  chaledean.png
Views: 136
Size:  358.5 KB

Grow Id: Chaledean
    World Name: Chaledean

Thumbs up DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - Password door game
    - Cybot parkour

Last Render:
Views: 132

Thank you for reading!

Lesser Knight

Default HYPERVIA For WOTD?!

GrowID:Heramix
    World Name:HYPERVIA

Hypervia is both a puzzle and a parkour world. (has some riddles as well)
    The main attraction of the world is the “change dimensions” feature that will be explained detailed later.

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Weather Machine: Nothingness
    -Usage Of 2 Worlds (Mainly For Linking)
    -A Story
    -A Password system that can be used to get to the level you left at
    -Advanced Adventure Item Usage (Old And New)
    -Long Length, Medium-Hard difficulty.
    -Easter Eggs!

-A New Mechanic: Change Dimensions!

At the start of every level there is a option to change dimensions.
    When a player changes dimensions the whole world becomes a better/worse place. All the blocks change! But everything else the places you can see,walk, even signs and boards are the same!
    This change dimensions feature is necessity to completing the world since the adventure items and puzzles are diffirent for both dimensions

-A Credit (also a story/world info) Board is next to the white door. (Or Both of the white doors i should say :P)

Best regards
    Good Luck!

Oh and also.. the gameplay is pretty good and detailed.

Name:  hypervia.png
Views: 132
Size:  431.2 KB

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and Krankie

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-38-07-1.png
Views: 129
Size:  434.5 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growtopiagame #growwotdsep19
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

THEGROWTOPIABASICS
    This world contains a bit of information about the growtopia! Splicing, locks, and informations such as are not in the world as it is already at the world TUTORIAL. This world states some details about the currency of growtopia, roles, and other common things! Thank you.

Here's the latest render of the world :
    Name:  thegrowtopiabasics.png
Views: 126
Size:  457.0 KB

IGN : Elyxial
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 80
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

Post I nominate this 4 worlds for wotd!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:
    Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 122
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 118
Size:  528.0 KB
    I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:
    Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Size:  382.5 KB

Default TraverseGrowtopia and LadakhFestival

World Name: TraverseGrowtopia
    GrowID: Smirky

Take an adventure into a training course, test your might against cybots of all kind, all adventure items including the Tomb Robber NPC, and some challenging jumps all possible WITHOUT wings or a parasol. End off your journey at the hall of appreciation!

Name:  traversegrowtopia.png
Views: 130
Size:  1.36 MB

World Includes:
    -Zombie and Punch Jammer
    -Mini Mod
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Fire House
    -Unique GrowTopia logo Art/Concept
    -Unique Story
    -Most blocks from the Updated Adventure Pack
    -TOMB ROBBER NPC!
    -A lot of new Roots! blocks
    -All Cybots!!!!!
    -A lot of the Summer/Winter/Spring clash utility blocks
    -Credits and art citation at spawn

*You can't see the Cybots in the render but there are the max amount used (10)*

World Name: LADAKHFESTIVAL
    GrowID: Smirky

Take a stroll through this harvest fest themed world and learn about the history of not only the Ladakh region but the festival that takes place there, smooth and relaxing parkour while learning about what goes on in september in other countries, enjoy! *Possible without parasol or wings*

Name:  ladakhfestival.png
Views: 134
Size:  1.02 MB

World Includes:
    -Zombie and Punch Jammer
    -Fire House
    -Ladakh Art
    -Ladakh Region/Festival History and Information
    -Adventure Items
    -Roots! Update Blocks
    -A lot of Weeping Willow blocks
    -Credits and art citation at spawn

Wink 2019DESERTFAIR for WOTD

GrowID: JacksHeart
    World: 2019DESERTFAIR

Name:  594CDB88-CD49-4D68-8C0C-4E502FB9DFD3.png
Size:  714.9 KB

One day out of every year a GRAND festival known as the DESERT FAIR comes to growtopia! It is your first time going. But everyone knows, a good adventure always comes with some complications... determined to see the fair you will hack your way through the forest, navigate dusty tombs, and fly through the fireworks in the sky!

World Includes:
    • Punch and Zombie jammers
    • Story
    • Board thanking the people who helped me get here!
    • Adventure items
    • 3 different endings

Thumbs up DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:

Features:
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - Password door game
    - Cybot parkour

Last Render:
Views: 116

Thank you for reading!

trying to get wotd just a goal of mine and ive never gotten it before so im trying my best

Description

A earthquake hit Growtopia and it made the ghost wake up from its resting place and he was not so happy about it so he started destroying growtopia by making parts of the map fly up to the borders of the world and get destroyed by the borders

Features
    P and Z jammer
    S jammer
    Antigravity (but not activated)
    Ghost charm
    Night weather machine
    Some adventure items
    Parkour
    Art
    Adventure

Info
    Parkour difficulty Hard-Harder but not impossible