Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Default Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For September entries: #growwotdsep19
    • For October entries: #growwotdoct19
    • For November entries: #growwotdnov19

RULES (September - November 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei

Ashborn is hosting a giant feast, which will be the biggest event of ... well.. at least the day! So, naturally, you can't miss out!
    Engage in a thrilling adventure while trying to steal the local wizards goblet, so the guard finally lets you have a drink.
    The wizard can summon new goblets at his leisure anyway, so you shouldn't worry about the moral aspect... I think.
    Expect to drown ghastly in the castles sewers, explore the castles floral gardens (there's at least 1 rose!), climb the starway to heaven only to be pushed down towards hell
    ... or a painted fire, which (let's be honest) is the same thing.
    Search for all the signs to enter the wizards mage tower ( he's also a mage ) whilst having magnificent music mock you for not finding the last sign.
    And finally, warily evade the wizards carefully set up traps in the tower, that are there decorationally and not so people would at last stop stealing his goblets.

Design: DeLiXx
    Assistance: Pulvis
    Song transcription: UmbraWitch

Name:  ashborn.png
Views: 2784
Size:  473.0 KB

New thread aye aye

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

Default Nominating this awesome world!

World: BESTBEACHINGT
    GROWID: RedyMeosjin

You went to someone's dream without noticing. Can you escape his parkour in the beach that was made in his dream and achieve victory? Or wait him to wake up and you'll be stucked in his dream forever. He even proclaimed his hand made parkour as the "Best Beach" even its not. (do you think it is the best beach?)

Features:
    ~ Punch & Zombie Jammer
    ~ Beach Blast Weather
    ~ Credit Board near the White door
    ~ 4 Main Levels to finish (there is a level after you finish all 4 levels)
    ~ Comfortable Lobby/Hangout if you finished the parkour
    ~ "Find the letter and word" mechanism
    ~ "Get the item and go back" mechanism
    ~ Adventure items (Banana, Key, Rope, Golden Idol)
    ~ Difficulty: HARD

Name:  bestbeachingt.png
Views: 3363
Size:  1.31 MB
    Last edited by RedyMeosjin; 09-13-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Rendered the world again.
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Default EARTHSLAYER FOR WOTD

Do you love science? (EarthScience) If you do, this is the right world to have fun. This world has 3different levels which are Level 1 (CRUST) the first layer of the Earth, Level 2 (MANTLE) the second layer of the earth and Level 3 (CORE) the last layer or the third layer of the earth.

Features:
    -PZ JAMMERS
    -Weather (WarpSpeed)
    -Adventure items

Render:
    Name:  earthslayer-1.png
Views: 2756
Size:  359.9 KB

Knight

Default My worlds :]

ABET0S:
    Name:  7AB60EC7-28F2-48FA-A5A0-5311F247C8FD.png
Views: 2625
Size:  280.0 KB

This is my world about Hospitals. My greatest nightmare, Hospitals! The story is that the Nurses think you are crazy, so you planned a way to escape. But it won’t be easy, so you will have to be attentive. Escape, because the Nurses are also bad.

World contains:
    PZ JAMMERS
    CREDIT BOARD ( with link to the world I was inspired by, GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL )
    SURG WORLD BACKGROUND
    ADVENTURE ITEM KEY
    PARKOUR
    STEAM PARKOUR
    ICE PARKOUR
    VENT MAZE
    ORIGINAL HEART PIXEL ART
    MONKEY BLOCKS WITH BANANAS
    PRIZES
    PUBLIC BOARD
    RULES ABOUT WHAT TO DO AND NOT

AMAZ0NS:
    Name:  1F073F2A-2655-4A90-A40F-CA9F921F40F3.png
Views: 3186
Size:  981.8 KB
    #SAVETHEAMAZONS!
    Very sad, I heard from my teacher that the Amazon rainforest were burning. So, I made this world to show what bad things is happening in it. The world contains facts about the Rainforest too.

World Contains:
    CREDIT BOARD
    PINBALL PARKOUR
    PARKOUR
    WATERFALL DROPPER
    COORDINATE MAZE
    9 CHALLENGES IN TOTAL
    LAVA PARKOUR
    PORTAL PARKOUR
    PASSWORD DOORS
    TRIVIA
    MATH
    JUNGLE WEATHER MACHINE
    JUNGLE SCENERY

Default My world

World name: ESCAPEPUZZLE
    My GrowID: cFlame

This is some sort of a sequel to ROOMESCAPING, though it has no connection other than the basic idea of a puzzle based world. So, more of a spiritual successor I suppose...

Features:
    - Various levels of puzzles. Some of them are adventure item based, some knowledge based, some logic based. Some even are borderline illogical, yet still possible. Or so I hope...
    - Various levels of parkour. Same as the puzzles, except the parkour never gets very hard and is more of a complimentary feature to bring more variety.
    - All necessary jammers and some more.
    - A 15 wl prize for the first winner and 5 wls for the second winner.
    - A VIP door for winners to access a stage selection room. This allows for replaying the world.
    - Password door skips to each level for people who need to take a break from the world.
    - Way too many references.
    - A design that looks better in-game. I didn't use a world planner so it might not look as good in the render as it does when playing, sorry.
    Name:  escapepuzzle.png
Views: 2849
Size:  648.5 KB

This took me months to make and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It remains unbeaten as of me posting this. I still change it up every so often to see what can be improved. I hope you like it

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

Default CORRUPTEDTIMEMACHINE

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: CORRUPTEDTIMEMACHINE

Name:  corruptedtimemachine.png
Views: 2953
Size:  1.29 MB

This world has:

• Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Parkour
    • Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Firehouse

Wink AUTUMNSSPIRIT for WOTD?

World name: AUTUMNSSPIRIT
    Owners name: SYYG

I nominate this autumn themed adventure world. The world has a storyline where you, the player, are an adventurer looking for the spirit of autumn. The trip has many dangers but at the end you will find the spirit.

The world has:
    - P and Z jammers
    - Challenging parkour
    - Autumn themed blocks
    - Adventure gates and items
    - Rare blocks you don't see so often
    - Storyline

Name:  autumnsspirit.png
Views: 2649
Size:  945.3 KB

1# World name : STRIKESLAB
    GrowId : Bear9
    The world had super old design, so i rebuilt it to amazing parkour, made handmade pixelarts and added a lot of colorful blocks.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Handmade Story, about Prof.Strike's experiments
    Vip area
    Credits board
    Public board
    Song
    Parkour
    Adventure items
    Password quizzes
    Password verification to the vip area
    Weather machine
    Handmande pixel arts.
    Name:  strikeslab (1).png
Views: 2163
Size:  189.7 KB

2# World name : STEVEN
    The world has a lot of different levels, you also can complete them to get into the vip area.it has green,steam,high tech,math,scary adventures levels. You also doesn't need wings because world has antigravity which helps you with the parkour.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Antigravity
    Vip area
    Levels
    Handmande story about Steven
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    Name:  steven (1).png
Views: 2405
Size:  851.4 KB
    Thank you very much! 😀

Default GROUPESCAPE

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Mistrella], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. My world has been in the top 15 for the Adventure category for about a month now, which is a major accomplishment for me! I'm very proud of myself, and I really hope everyone enjoys the world. I've gotten some really great feedback from people. But anyways, the world is filled with fun puzzles and riddles that you and your friends have to solve! There are five rooms, all different themed. Here are the themes and backstories!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Signal Jammer [Will probably never use.]
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using the Key Adventure item as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms with various puzzles and riddles.
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others! I had to black-out some spots that revealed answers in the render! [dark cave background doesn't show up in renders!].
    Name:  Screenshot (9).png
Views: 2114
Size:  386.3 KB
    Check out my Instagram where I'm hosting a 1DL giveaway: https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=2n62xja

Default Appreciation

GrowID: Smirky
    Resubmitting on new thread, Take an adventure into a training course, test your might against cybots of all kind, all adventure items, and some challenging jumps all possible with or without wings or a parasol. End off your journey at the hall of appreciation!

Name:  appreciateubisoft.png
Views: 2106
Size:  657.2 KB

World Includes:
    -Zombie and Punch Jammer
    -Mini Mod
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Fire House
    -Unique GrowTopia logo Art/Concept
    -Unique Story
    -Most blocks from the Updated Adventure Pack
    -TOMB ROBBER NPC!
    -A lot of new Roots! blocks
    -Cybots!!!!!
    -A lot of the Summer/Winter/Spring clash utility blocks
    -Art source at spawn

*You can't see the Cybots in the render but there are the max amount used (10)*

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 1978
Size:  468.0 KB

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Mechanics!
    *1 Cave Slab
    *Adv. Items and obstacles.

In Additional.
    *Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    *Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    *and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 1958
Size:  387.6 KB

- Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Trickster is working on Tower and cloud part.
    *) Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Readable story-telling.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Default My world for Wotd Exotictreasure

World name : Exotictreasure
    Grow ID : GTFISHKID
    Last rendered : 11/9
    Features : Pz jammers and firehouse

I was inspired by my sister to built this world because my sister and I loves nature and this sorts of reminds me when i go with her and my family to go hiking on sort of a snowy mountain to enjoy nature

Name:  256D606A-5C43-4603-B6E2-829FF2FE3986.png
Views: 1999
Size:  781.3 KB
    Last edited by gtfishkid; 09-12-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Default My WOTD admission

Name:  fullsizeoutput_322.jpeg
Views: 1933
Size:  944.3 KB
    World name: Pokekid123
    GrowID: Pokekid123
    World description: Ever feeling lonely? Fear not! Join GrowNoob_972 to experience something unbelieveable; out of your mind stuff like being a fish in a tank?! Being a sheep in the grass fields?! And also going on a mystery mission to find all the parts to get into a mysterious place?! Are you ready for this wonderful experience? Join GrowNoob_972 today at Pokekid123 today!

World includes:
    - Credits board
    - PZ Jammer
    - Ghost Charm
    - Weather machine - Jungle
    - A mystery puzzle (The Tough Hunt!)
    - A parkour with storyline (*Ancient* parkour!)
    - Rooms to different themes in the world like water themed, startopia themed, and many more!
    - Cool hang out and chill out areas!
    - Cool pixel arts!
    - Song - Dusk to Dawn - Zayn and Sia

World credits: Cahtster, Vordec, Winwood, Dvours, Graxum and Acais.
    Inspired by: Forumerbase and Gtpuzzle
    (All included in Credits board.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pokekid123; 09-13-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Added some stuff in my world and made improvements.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Thumbs up DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game
    - Cybot parkour

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 1739
Size:  190.2 KB

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Default OUTSIDETHECASTLE for WOTD

WORLD: OUTSIDETHECASTLE
    IGN: SwordsGT

Name:  outsidethecastle (1).png
Views: 1775
Size:  406.8 KB

Story:
    A Princess named Lea was forbidden to go outside the castle because she was a royalty. She decided that it was enough and started to construct a plan for her great escape. Little did she knew that her father also prepared for her escape, he planted obstacles to prevent her from going outside. Will her plan work or will she be forever inside the castle?
    World Features

-PZ JAMMERS
    -Weather Valentines
    -Adventure Stuff
    -Parkour
    -Random Quizzes
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and Krankie

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-38-07-1.png
Views: 1754
Size:  434.5 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growtopiagame #growwotdsep19
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Hey there folks, come and join us in our very special Secret Santa 2019 ⛄

By clicking this link❄
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.
    Name:  wotd.png
Views: 1770
Size:  717.3 KBName:  wotd.png
Views: 1770
Size:  717.3 KB

Part 2 of Pizzatimes! WOTD winner in 2016!
    You got fired as a pizza runner. Time for a new job or are you able to get your job back?

Name:  poxx4.png
Views: 1694
Size:  225.7 KB

ign matin

Hello, this is my attempt for WOTD!
    Name:  releaseday.png
Views: 1671
Size:  240.2 KB
    This World is about you who want to get in time for the new Movie THE GROWTOPIAN. Get your things, your money, and let's go!
    this World has jammers,
    weather,
    parkour,
    a story/dialogue
    Hidden areas!

Thank you!