Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Default HALLOWEENJUMP

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: HALLOWEENJUMP

Name:  halloweenjump.png
Views: 154
Size:  916.8 KB

Halloween Monsters are back!
    Crazy, hungry, bloodthirsty monster is ready to eat somone. By the way, I have some bad news... You’re in this nightmare with friendly ghost. You’ve to get to the sheltered room
    [and the Adventure Begins!]

This World Has:

• Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Parkour
    • Maze
    • Guardian Pineapple
    • Zombie and Punch Jammer
    • Firehouse

Lesser Knight

Default Jumpey3 for Wotd?

World: Jumpey3
    GrowID: Fayey

Name:  1572146582552.png
Views: 138
Size:  589.0 KB

The most difficult parkour puzzles. very annoying. the hardest of the hardest. you can prove it yourself. you have to answer all the riddles. don't miss a single sign because they are very helpful for answering all the puzzles. pay attention around. use wings or parasols to get the best experience and also you can use balloons, bubble gum, and a snowball to make it easier to pass obstacles. Have a nice play. Thanks.

Features:
    -Punch and Zombie Jammers.
    -Treasure Blast.
    -Story.
    -Puzzle.
    -Credit Board.
    -Public Board.
    -Winner Room.
    -Adventure Item.

Thanks for your support.

Default JAPANESEYOKAI for WOTD

World Name: JAPANESEYOKAI
    Grow ID: Dvours

Render:
    Name:  9B6B0D5A-C789-4BBD-97EE-B120B4B44ACB.png
Views: 136
Size:  730.2 KB

<side note: some items in the render looks completely different from the item in-game, could be a coding error since i used new items. Regal Bannister got replaced with another item when I rendered the world, or else it would've looked a lot better...>

Description of World:

This is a world about Japanese Folklore, featuring Yokai aka. Monsters, Demons, Ghouls & Mythical Creatures. There are a lot of information based on Yokai, various types of creatures, and also a mini parkour here & there. Lots of facts i'm sure everyone would enjoy reading about. Facts on Yokai are:
    -Short
    -Brief
    -History & Appearance of the creatures

-P & Z Jammer/ Anti-Gravity Machine/ Spooky Weather/ Fire House
    -Usage of new Halloween items
    -Usage of rare and interactive mechanics with the characters.
    -Usage of rarely used blocks
    -Vip Room
    -Facts and creepy stories on Yokai/ Japanese Monsters
    -Newly made world
    -Original Song (Spooky Song) by. PHAETHON
    -Original Design by. Dvours & Acais
    -Original Idea by. MEGAMILKY
    -Credits Board

fresh out of f*cks forever

-Megamilk

Default WOTD attempt

World Name: Watem
    GrowID: Thomas207

Story: Yesterday, while you were sleeping, a strange old man knocked at the door. He told you a secret and want you to not tell to anyone: While he was fleeing, during the World War ll, he hid his treasure under your house. The treasure is now burried for more than 70 years and only you can find it.

World includes:
    -Punch jammer
    -Zombie jammer
    -Parkour
    -Credits board
    -Adventure items
    -Funny mechanics
    Name:  741AC918-FEF5-4E3A-A8A2-A1514FB46998.png
Views: 130
Size:  961.3 KB
    World name: Puzzlevel
    GrowID: Thomas207

You like riddles, puzzles and you like to think? Puzzlevel is made for you! In this world, there are 5 levels. Each level has a specific mechanics. You have to finish the 5 levels to win. Come and have fun in this wonderful world, and above all, don't forget to bring your brain!

This world may look easy and simple at the first sight, but it’s really not. Come look by
    yourself!

Difficulty: Hard

Features:
    ~Punch and Zombie Jammer
    ~Ghost Charm
    ~Weather machine-Stuff
    ~5 hard levels
    ~Credits
    Name:  15447C45-7346-4303-A398-4AAD9DE75F18.png
Views: 131
Size:  837.0 KB

Default Casefiles - The Detective Murder Mystery

ID: 2ego
    World: Casefiles

Story:

Inspirations and references:

Gameplay:

Design:

Plus Points In the most clever way I introduced people some halloween stuff, in the "evidence" room, I introduced halloween stuff as "evidence." I used a lot of gameplay blocks though, so I think people will learn a lot of things about growtopia in general while playing the world (Such as the Howler).
    Plus Points That is the strongest point of this world; the never-used blocks, backgrounds, mechanics, designs, gameplays, etc, being used here.

Name:  casefiles.png
Size:  1.01 MB

Please read everything Neko... I hadn't worked on a world this hard in a long time. Also, this was the world I was saving specifically for halloween, I had finished building it a few days ago yet didn't submit! So, I hope it will win WOTD this week.

Default ANUBIANCITY by RedyMeosjin 🏆

World name: ANUBIANCITY
    GrowID: RedyMeosjin

Since today is "Day of the Dead" (November 1, 2019), I really hope this world deserves WOTD. Anubis is the god of the embalming, afterlife, and dead.

Story:
    ~ The ANUBIANCITY is an ancient city found in the wonderful lands of Growtopia. It holds alot of secrets and wonders but some of the secrets can lead you inside the SOUL OF ANUBIS. As an adventurer, you have to find the 4 secrets from different sceneries such as cave, jungle, castle, and floating clouds. Goodluck on your journey!

World includes:
    - Punch and Zombie Jammer
    - Fire House (it prevents from fires)
    - Ghost Charm (it prevents Ghost Sharks that can annoy alot of players)
    - Weather Machine: Heatwave (to feel the mystery)
    - Credits near the white door (also a gateway door to the credited world)
    - 4 stage of parkour before the Soul of Anubis (cave, jungle, castle, floating clouds)
    - Cozy and Cool VIP area after finishing the parkour
    - Password hunts parkour (password door)
    - Adventure items hunt parkour (Torch, Key, Rope, Idol, Banana inside the Anubis. Idol, Key, Torch, Banana outside Anubis)
    - Soul of Anubis parkour (It has 3 levels, 1st is Anubis Run, 2nd is Anubis Jump, 3rd is Anubis Hunt)
    - Difficulty: Medium-Hard (depends on players)
    - To prevent players from cheating the world (which is knowing the password and go to the Soul of Anubis Parkour) I included another adventure item which is Crystal Goblet and you can only find it after giving the Golden Idol to a person who needed it. Don't worry about it, after getting the goblet, the player may enter the password and the next parkour is Anubis Run (it has no spikes and lavas).

World Render:
    Name:  anubiancity.png
Views: 135
Size:  1.89 MB
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Default EERIEST October WOTD Nomination

World Name: EERIEST
    GrowID: Turdy

The world EERIEST is the superlative form of EERIE – meaning, something spooky. I

t caters to provide three pixel arts all in relation to HALLOWEEN. Along the way, it introduces information about Halloween and anything scary. Furthermore, it also gives a taste of an original story in line with the original character concept for the Halloween Monster Character Contest.

It consists of parkour and adventure, Q&A and riddle, as well as a maze. The world makes use of different mechanics such as CYBOTS, ADVENTURE ITEMS, PASSWORD DOORS, SCREENDOOR MAZE, Looming blocks even the use of gravity pulls to bring you to your destination. Moreover, quite a number of different Halloween blocks were used to further give emphasis and correlation to the theme.

After finishing the world has to offer, there is a hangout area to chill. I hope that by this world, it is able to entertain people and provide connection to HALLOWEEN. It was made by heart and mind.

Thank you!

LATEST RENDER:
    Attachment 226125
    IGN: Turdy

Hello!

EERIEST FOR WOTD!

BONNIESNIGHT

Hello, player! It's your first night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Tonight, you'll be guarding our well-known trademark, the animatronics! Does it seem familiar? Have you been here before? We recognize you. Whatever. Goodluck on your first night, player.

Story:
    Play as William Afton, the very owner of the pizzeria who's an amnesiac. It's kinda odd but you are chosen to be the new guard of the place. Weird. It's not the generic "escape the place to win" type but you've been haunted! They'll not follow you, don't worry. Start your night at the observatory deck, a separate room from the Monitoring Room (where the CCTVs are). You notice the place is hot. It's an error in the ventilation system. So you go through vents, and yeah. Old Bonnie is there in the party room, the first kid you've killed. He's the most vengeful of them all. Anyway, you head towards the Monitoring Room through another vent. And you start clearing the rooms to check on issues. Stations, repair room, comfort rooms. You also get to see mini-games. Yes, that's what the world is all about. These mini-games are snippets of what happened in the past. As an amnesiac, you start to remember things with Bonnie's haunting. You see hallucinations and been on dark places. And at the end, you remember where it all began! Have a good time experiencing Bonnie's haunting!

Renderworld:
    Name:  bonniesnight.png
Size:  829.1 KB

General information:
    -Possible without wings
    -Pineapple guardian added to avoid ghost jars poppin
    -Ghosts are removed
    -Fireproof
    -Zombie-proof/Punch-proof
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 11-03-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 81
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

GrowID: rnox

MYSTERYREMAINS
    You're an investigator, investigating a murder case which leads you to different types of puzzles to solve.

GRIMTOWERS
    Leaded by your own curiosity, you set foot into a mysterious land and discovered something eerie.

SCOPAESTHESIA
    Definition of Scopaesthesia: The psychic staring effect is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means.
    Story: You're experiencing a condition, known as scopaesthesia, as you tried to flee to everywhere trying to get help.

CREATURRA
    Something happened as you followed the diaries of an evil genius, who just brought total destruction to your universe.
    Features:
    - Cybot parkours
    - Find passwords
    - Obelisks to unlock sungate

FEAROFGIVING
    Story:
    Christmas has arrived, again and it's time to face one of your biggest fear, to give.
    Would you be able to overcome your fear, to bring goodness to everyone?
    Or would you rather be selfish and let your fear remains fear, that will haunt you forever?

RNOXHQ
    World consists of different types of mini-adventure-games:
    - Feed' em Gorillas! (Feed the gorillas before the timer stops)
    - Find the rope! (A rope is hidden in the clock tower, in order to find it you need to beat a maze)
    - Lit' the braziers up! (Grab a torch, lit the braziers and complete the mini parkour)
    - Luck-keys doors! (Use the key for good luck and beat the mystery door game)
    And more for you to discover!

Name:  mysteryremains.png
Views: 128
Size:  516.0 KB
    Name:  grimtowers.png
Views: 127
Size:  619.4 KB
    Name:  scopaesthesia.png
Views: 125
Size:  426.7 KB
    Name:  creaturra.png
Size:  193.2 KB
    Name:  fearofgiving.png
Views: 129
Size:  310.1 KB
    Name:  rnoxhq.png
Views: 126
Size:  966.7 KB

Note: If anything, please DM me so that I can fix what's I'm supposed to.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

Default DRAGONSINSOFWRATH By Rimuoi

Growid: RiMuOi
    World: DRAGONSINSOFWRATH
    Story: there used to be a dragon named Smoog, he was a calm dragon but because there were humans who continued to bother him, he burned the kingdom and because of that , he was called dragon sin of wrath - smoog and to make amends. Her was locked up in the Forest,
    And someone want you to explore the forest...
    Features:
    ~ Alot of adventure items
    ~ Punch,Zombie and ghost charm Jammer
    ~ Password doors
    ~ Sun Gate
    ~Pixel art
    ~ Normal-Difficult Level Parkours
    ~ Hangout lobby after you finish
    Render:
    Name:  dragonsinsofwrath.png
Views: 129
Size:  1.43 MB

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim *#1725

Join Secret santa 2019 Here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

Default HAUNTEDBASH for WOTD!

IGN: Applications

Features:
    Story, Jammers, Firehouse, Music.

Storyline: There was a witch that lived in a mansion. Though she died a long time ago and people entered her house but also never came back. Nobody knows what’s killing them so you adventure in her shape changing house... Will you come back?

Render:
    Name:  6798219E-8B3C-4F5B-879F-7BA27F6E6C4B.png
Views: 114
Size:  792.7 KB

I worked extreeeemmmeelyy hard on the song and world... it may not look like it but it was soo difficult for me since I compose my own song and build a custom pixel art. I hope for people to enjoy the world... I waited soo long for this to win but idk... please give me a sign or anything if changes needed.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 90

Default BURNTCASTLE by bear9

Hey, i nominating my world called BURNTCASTLE .
    A huge burnt castle! So much of fire and halloween items - i built there. The world also has scary story about Moss man and the bully.
    (GrowID : bear9)
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Vip area
    Adventure puzzles
    Scary song
    Scary story
    Halloween theme - blocks
    Weather machine
    Credits board
    A lot of adventures
    Pineapple guardian - to people shouldn't use consumables
    Ghost charm - to people shouldn't add ghosts because it makes harder parkour.
    Name:  burntcastle.png
Views: 111
Size:  741.5 KB
    Thank you, hoping for win.
    And also thanks to NabiKrebs for help.
    Goals :
    Win 15 Wotds in a year (14/15)

@imthebearbuilder

Default TOWERSVILLE for WOTD

I've made some improvements to the storyline and added some new blocks and i hope you guys like it

Ths world has
    -cool parkour
    -a wide variety of blocks
    -usage of adventure items
    -usage of gravity wells, death trap and more
    -and medium difficulty parkour

Grow ID: Chaledean
    World: TOWERSVILLE

Render:
    Name:  towersville.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.46 MB

- - - Updated - - -

DESTRUCTIVECRYSTALES FOR WOTD by Chaledean and KyahEphreim

Backstory:
    There were a two crystals but someone had a plan to steal them... they successfully stole them and it caused the crystals to be destructive

This world has
    -Cool storyline
    -Quite challenging parkour
    -Guessing game
    -Lots of puzzles
    - a guide to help new players on what they need to play the parkour
    - a VIP lounge for the winners
    - a quite confusing level that needs critical thinking

Grow ID: Chaledean
    WORLD: DESTRUCTIVECRYSTALES

Latest render:
    Name:  destructivecrystales.png
Views: 115
Size:  1.95 MB

Default ZONESWAPPER for WOTD

World : ZONESWAPPER
    GrowID : FireFuryXD

You’re angry at your brother and you wake up in a horrible house trying to escape your fear. Things keep on getting worse and you try to claim your freedom again. Go through fun parkour and try to get adventure items to help you through your adventure.

Includes:
    PZ Jammer , Ghost charm.
    Story line in board at start
    Inspirations included in board at start.
    Noob-Friendly parkour(no wings or air robs needed) (level-medium)
    Parkour, creative ideas, fun to play.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Squire

Default HALLOWEENCHASE for WotD!

Im presenting the world HALLOWEENCHASE for World of the Day (WotD).

The world contains the following:
    - Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie Jammers)
    - Pineapple Guardian
    - Weather Machine - Spooky
    - Easy Level Parkour
    - An engaging storyline
    - Usage of Halloween-themed blocks
    - Usage of blocks from the recent Summer Clash
    - Riddles!
    - Use of adventure items
    - Creditory Board
    - Pixel Art of the Eye of Growganoth
    - Useful information about halloween
    - and of course, VIP area for those who are able to beat the world.

World Description:

The world shows a creative backstory of Growganoth, a mighty growtopian who once saved growtopia. You are going to a halloween party with your friends so better wear your best costumes! Things go well at first but unfortunately, challenges began to unfold and its in your hand to save growtopia from the ferocious monster again.

Here is the latest render of the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
    -Robert Louis Stevenson

Peasant

Default LOSTCASE for WOTD

Unravel the Mysteries and solve the lost case anonymously left out by an unknown victim of a homicide case left unsolved for 6 years, and now he is taking action!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are a Detective recently called by the chief to solve a mysterious case that seemed to have been lost/ forgotten 6 years ago and knowing you are one of the best, the chief entrusted the case to you hoping the case would finally be solved, little by little you'll find out that this case is alot more than what you were hoping for.

World and Story Originally Created by me: SkyAzure
    With the Help of a few people named Anightmare, Cringe and GemStack. (Their names were used as characters)

I spent alot of time and wls in this world to create what it is today
    It gave me a hard time thinking of a good story that would give the players what they are craving for, Everything is Originally made by me except the song in which i got from SONGTOPIA, but apart from that everything else even the designs it is all from my mind, i really hope you notice my world that i worked so hard to build
    I really think it is Good enough to become WOTD

GrowID: SkyAzure
    World: LOSTCASE

Rendered photo:
    Name:  lostcase.png
Views: 134
Size:  1.13 MB

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAzure Gt View Post
    Unravel the Mysteries and solve the lost case anonymously left out by an unknown victim of a homicide case left unsolved for 6 years, and now he is taking action!
    You are a Detective recently called by the chief to solve a mysterious case that seemed to have been lost/ forgotten 6 years ago and knowing you are one of the best, the chief entrusted the case to you hoping the case would finally be solved, little by little you'll find out that this case is alot more than what you were hoping for.

World and Story Originally Created by me: SkyAzure
    With the Help of a few people named Anightmare, Cringe and GemStack. (Their names were used as characters)

I spent alot of time and wls in this world to create what it is today
    It gave me a hard time thinking of a good story that would give the players what they are craving for, Everything is Originally made by me except the song in which i got from SONGTOPIA, but apart from that everything else even the designs it is all from my mind, i really hope you notice my world that i worked so hard to build
    I really think it is Good enough to become WOTD

GrowID: SkyAzure
    World: LOSTCASE

Rendered photo:
    Name:  lostcase.png
Views: 134
Size:  1.13 MB
    i love ur world!
    Goals :
    Win 15 Wotds in a year (14/15)

@imthebearbuilder

Default (This is not a nomination)

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    [Storyline]
    It was told that after every 74 years during Halloween's Eve, there would be a 'Blood Moon Night'
    where Vampires would reach their highest peek of strength.
    The 'Night' would last for a normal 24 hours but it would be a night where Vampires reigned and terrorised on the world.
    The Blood Moon's perks does not only strengthen them, but it gives them immunity to getting hurt.
    This year was the 'Blood Moon Night' and the elder Vampires have found a way to extend the duration of the Blood Moon.
    They have preserved the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the first Vampire and by using its abnormal magical properties
    that when used correctly would tear a portal in the sky preventing the Sun to rise causing and 'Eternal Blood Moon'

Your Task

You need to infiltrate the Mansion of the Elder Vampires and steal the Vile that they are using to preserve
    the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the First Vamp. The Land of the Vamps is a dangerous and mysterious place but during Halloween's Eve,
    all the Vampires will be out to terrorise on the innocent and that is when you strike and steal the Vile.
    Who knows what you will find on your journey. Good luck and Happy Halloween!

[World/Features]
    -Creepy/Scary story based world filled with Halloween blocks and items.
    -Eerie music (Song: Revenge by XXXTENTACION made by my friend Monstor)
    -Parkour/ Falling Parkour. (With the use of Adventure items)
    The parkour is also newbie and noobie friendly.
    -Cool hang out area with a Vampire diary on monsters, a VIP when you win or complete the world.
    -Many interesting fun facts while you go on your adventure.
    Attachment 226568
    Did you happen to use Growchitect's blueprint for inspiration? They seem very very very similar. Also did you credit him?
    Link to the blueprint: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...WOTD-Blueprint
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Lightbulb DEVILSUMMONING for WOTD

Hello guys! I'm here to submit my Halloween world designing contest entree for WOTD, as it's never too late for some cool spooks

World Name: DEVILSUMMONING
    GrowID: Zirky

After reading about Devil Summoning, that's the only thing going on inside your head. You can't help but to take a step further, and attempt summoning the Devil by bringing him four offerings from all corners of the world. No matter the consequences.

Name:  devilsummoning.png
Size:  1.93 MB

World Includes:

Everyone who worked on this project is credited on a Scroll Bulletin close to spawn.

I hope you enjoy the world as I did making it!

Thanks for your time!
    Zirky, Growtopian from Finland since Summerfest 2014!

Default CARUDO for WOTD

I will nominate this spooky haunted house puzzle adventure world that I built. The world has fun "facts" about ghosts and some haunted places on earth. The world is also haunted. It has ghosts on purpose Took me some time to build it. Hope it wins

World name: CARUDO
    Owners name: SYYG

World has:
    P and Z jammers
    Spooky weather machine
    Puzzles
    Fun "facts" about ghosts and haunted places
    Medium difficulty parkour
    Halloween themed blocks
    Lots of adventure items

Name:  carudo-4.png
Views: 135