Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Default New thread when

It's December, shouldn't we get a new cycle?

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

Red face Nominating my world!

Latest Render of the world:
    Name:  winterfestdisaster.png
Views: 54
Size:  797.0 KB

GrowID: Unifinity
    World: WINTERFESTDISASTER

Story: On christmas even, you were invited to party in the big christmas tree. While all of you were preparing. A clumsy friend of yours tried to help hoard all of the gifts to be placed on the tables when he all of a sudden stumbled that caused the gifts to jump right out of the window to the ruins below. Well, no exchanging of gifts means no christmas party. You gathered all your guts and tried to find the gifts in the abandoned ruins.

World Contains:
    -Story
    -Weather Machine (Snowy Night)
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Adventure Items
    -Fun
    -Cool Riddles

I hope you will enjoy my early Christmas World! and advanced Merry Christmas to all of you Growtopians!
    Goals:

(✔️) Focused Eyes
    (✖️) 50 Diamond Locks (15/50)
    (✖️) Golden Pickaxe (22/200)
    (✖️) Legendary Title (1/20)

Default WOTD Attempt by Banksy

Hello my name is Banksy!
    And this is my 2nd WOTD ATTEMPT! I'm really proud with this creation! I formed a cool looking Jungle world with a large parkour and fun adventures.

-THELONELYLODGE is all about having fun and it has a big adventure theme with alot of parkour and it's funny because you'll have to be patient to complete the parkour so that will make you enjoy doing the parkour and winning it of course. It's a Jungle theme basically. I really like building and I will keep doing that. World of the day attempts are challenging and fun making at the same time, this is my second attempt

-World Name: THELONELYLODGE
    -Grow ID: Banksy

World Contains:

-PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -JUNGLE WEATHER
    -GHOST CHARM
    -AN ADVENTURE AND A COOL DESIGN OF A JUNGLE THEMED WORLD.¨

Here's the latest render of the world!

Name:  thelonelylodge.png
Views: 37
Size:  1.20 MB

Default MountainX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 29
Size:  683.4 KB

Dear all who are reading this, I have really put in my heart and soul into creating this Winter-themed world and I really hope every single one of you can enjoy the warmth and coziness of my masterpiece. MountainX8 isn’t just any typical mountain parkour, instead it is depicted in a world where people who have the ability to meddle with the fabrics of time exist. It shows how such power may abused and used for corruption...and may perhaps lead to the downfall of a civilisation. Without further ado, here’s the painstakingly crafted storyline.

Story:
    Hey there, have you ever wonder what happens on the mysterious mountain trails? One village, a society of “wolf people”, vanished in one night. All eyewitnesses claimed that they saw the villagers fleeing in terror before the entire horizon plunged them into pure darkness. Who were the “wolf people” and who or what was behind their sinister and unforgiving end? I really need you help on this one! The rupture in the dimensional time-space won’t hold any longer!!! Find out more in MOUNTAINX8!
    GrowID: Kageno
    World has:
    -snowy themed mountain
    -adventure style parkour
    -creative MYSTERY genre storyline
    -newbie friendly obstacle courses
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -pixel art of a beautiful house (log cabin)
    -original design of an ancient and aesthetically elegant temple
    -A huge variety of blocks that are related to the upcoming Winterfest (i.e winterfest foliage, snowy rocks)
    -Warm and pleasant lobby chill out area
    -Fireplace VIP room at the end
    -Credits at the guestbook near the white door
    -Greatly inspired by Hamumu’s LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN

Credits are also given at a guestbook a few blocks away from then entrance of the world so anyone can easily see it.

#growwotddec19 #growtopia

Thank you to all and hope I can win WOTD!
    Instagram: @kagenogt

Cheers,
    Kageno