Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - November Cycle]

Default Growtopia Appreciation

GrowID: Smirky
    Take an adventure into a training course, test your might against cybots of all kind, all adventure items including the Tomb Robber NPC, and some challenging jumps all possible with or without wings or a parasol. End off your journey at the hall of appreciation!

Name:  appreciateubisoft.png
Views: 167
Size:  1.35 MB

World Includes:
    -Zombie and Punch Jammer
    -Mini Mod
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Fire House
    -Unique GrowTopia logo Art/Concept
    -Unique Story
    -Most blocks from the Updated Adventure Pack
    -TOMB ROBBER NPC!
    -A lot of new Roots! blocks
    -All Cybots!!!!!
    -A lot of the Summer/Winter/Spring clash utility blocks
    -Art source at spawn

*You can't see the Cybots in the render but there are the max amount used (10)*

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Attachment 224384

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Mechanics!
    *1 Cave Slab
    *Adv. Items and obstacles.

In Additional.
    *Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    *Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    *and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Attachment 224385

- Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Trickster is working on Tower and cloud part.
    *) Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Readable story-telling.
    Hope you consider this uwu.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Name:  otters.png
Views: 155
Size:  725.0 KB

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Default EVILDUCKY

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:  evilducky.png
Views: 162
Size:  1.43 MB

Imagine a very cute ducky mutating in the past and this duck is on a giant rocket! Ducky is doing bad things like evaporating the ocean, killing all fishs and sure vaporize water. Don’t let the Evil Ducky! We need our ocean and fishs to live!
    [And your Adventure Beginst...]

This world has:

• Parkour
    • Story
    • Race Against Time
    • Searbot
    • Password Game
    • Adventure Items
    • Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer
    • Firehouse

Lesser Knight

Default HILLSOFLOVE by Carbonide for WOTD!

I would like to nominate my world HILLSOFLOVE for the Wolrd of the Day!You will love it!

Story: Welcome to HILLSOFLOVE! The place where dreams really do come true. HILLSOFLOVE is not just any world, but an entire domension - one of love, peace, and joy. It is said that in these hills, awaits esch and every Growtopian true love. A valentines perhaps? You'll know if you let your heart free to wander Cupid's Valley one of the villages on this town! But you must hurry, for Cupid's magic is only around until the clock striked midnight! Best of luck, traveler! Your valentines awaits.

A traveler searching for true love, sounds cute huh? That's not all! The world has tons of villages with awesome people to meet. Also with very cool stories.

World includes

-Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Firehouse

Name:  hillsoflove.png
Views: 153
Size:  490.3 KB

Default TROLLZILLA

World: KOSTARZ
    IGN: QueenPeafowl
    Name:  0144BC14-A442-49FD-BB67-32EB47A4FE79.png
Views: 142
Size:  940.6 KB

This Harvest Fest, a dangerous creature has arrived. TROLLZILLA, a mythical creature of the west world. He is angry and now is trolling cities to countries to worlds. Stop him! Banish him using the Sun Gate and 7 obelisks.

World Contains:

Obelisks
    Sun Gate
    Parkour
    Credit Board
    PZ Jammer
    Ice Parkour
    Pixel Art of TROLLZILLA and Earth
    Shockinators

Plus Points:

+Creative mechanics with Obelisks.
    +New themed blocks are used such as the new oak tree blocks and leafy blocks from Harvest Festival 2019.
    +Explanation of what Obelisks are.

Default Hypervia For WOTD!

GrowID:Heramix
    World Name:HYPERVIA

Hypervia is both a puzzle and a parkour world. (has some riddles as well)
    The main attraction of the world is the “change dimensions” feature that will be explained detailed later.

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Weather Machine: Nothingness
    -Usage Of 2 Worlds (Mainly For Linking)
    -A Story
    -A Password system that can be used to get to the level you left at
    -Advanced Adventure Item Usage (Old And New)
    -Long Length, Medium-Hard difficulty.
    -Easter Eggs!

-A New Mechanic: Change Dimensions!

At the start of every level there is a option to change dimensions.
    When a player changes dimensions the whole world becomes a better/worse place. All the blocks change! But everything else the places you can see,walk, even signs and boards are the same!
    This change dimensions feature is necessity to completing the world since the adventure items and puzzles are diffirent for both dimensions

-A Credit (also a story/world info) Board is next to the white door. (Or Both of the white doors i should say :P)

Best regards
    Good Luck!

Oh and also.. the gameplay is pretty good and detailed.

Name:  hypervia.png
Views: 136
Size:  431.2 KB
    Last edited by heramix; 09-15-2019 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Made it shorter and hopefully more understandable

Thumbs up DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game
    - Cybot parkour

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 135
Size:  1,001.0 KB

Thank you for reading!

Default HANGINGCLIFFS

World name: HANGINGCLIFFS
    My GrowID: cFlame

HANGINGCLIFFS is a desert themed world. I felt like it was time to make something that's not forest themed for once. It's an adventure world, and the objective is to find adventure items and get to the end.

Features: P and Z jammers, arid weather, easy parkour, and a lot of exploring to do. There might be a hidden easter egg... Also a timer to beat the world as fast as possible. This is avoidavble however, so you don't have to rush it.

Name:  hangingcliffs.png
Views: 136
Size:  1.14 MB

This world is still getting slight improvements. I'll report once it's polished.

IGN: cFlame
    Main world: CFLAMEHQ
    Goals:

Default CODEMAZE For WOTD?

Grow Name: TeaLand
    World Name: CODEMAZE

World is full of CODE BLOCKS. Thay are not very use-blocks and I decide to use at my maze!
    Get all letters and find password...

- World Have -

- Punch Zombie Jammer
    - Weather Background
    - Adventure Items
    - Password Doors
    - Full-World MAZE
    - And Lots Of Fun!

Name:  codemaze.png
Views: 127
Size:  823.8 KB

Default I have chosen houseofhorrer for wotd

*p and z jammer
    * weather machine night
    * Adventure Items
    *noob friendly (can be done without wings)
    *story
    *public and credit board
    *Vip Area
    *world:houseofhorrer
    *growid:iOozii
    Name:  houseofhorrer.png
Views: 129
Size:  1.27 MB

Default Harvest Attack! AHGHHHHH HELLPPP!

World: Harvest attack
    Story: Its harvest fest! Whooopie! yes wow lots of wls to be made. But WAIT! NOOO the aliens are invading the town you live in and are stealing all your moon cakes... What will you do fight them?? Of course not.. You should hide.. Your journey will take you on a treacherous adventure throughout a cave to find the magical songyepon!

World Includes:
    Credit beside the door of course..
    Zombie and Punch Jammers
    Night weather machine
    Parkour
    Password door puzzle
    Epic pixel art
    Funny storyline which is pg family friendly

Name:  harvestattack.png
Views: 129
Size:  1,006.8 KB
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Default Nominating for WOTD

World name: MISTYJUNGLES

GrowID: iFormal

Description: A story parkour map of escaping a jungle filled with mist that causes hallucination with jungle dropper maps and maze. You are supposed to escape the jungle and find the treasure! After completion, there is a function for growtopians to replay each level again if they wish to!

Features:
    Zombie Jammer
    Punch Jammer

Name:  mistyjungles.png
Views: 128
Size:  1.16 MB

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.
    ScaryThoughts
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...rythoughts.png

Part 2 Of Pizzatimes WOTD winner in 2016!
    Pizzarunners
    This time you got fired... Are you able to earn your spot back or go and find an other job
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...zzarunners.png
    ign matin

Sorry for links. Something messed up

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: CORRUPTEDTIMEMACHINE

Name:  corruptedtimemachine.png
Views: 123
Size:  2.01 MB

This world has:

• Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Parkour
    • Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Firehouse

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 117
Size:  1.42 MB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

Something VERY important, PLEASE read: while it doesn't look too appealing on the render, believe me, it's completely different in every way when played in-game. It's a well-built world with many details, thought, ideas, and concepts, it has a lot of efforts put into everything except the overall-look. Sure, once it's world of the day, it would represent the entire Growtopia on the main page, but after all, the render is 50%, and the world itself is another 50%, therefore it's efforts shouldn't be overlooked over the other 50%. I have done a lot of reviewing with other WOTD creators on it, just because of how anxiety-inducing it was for it to get ignored for so long. It might look like I'm too serious over this, but I am putting genuine heart and dedication into my work, conveying everything I have into it. Of course, I didn't blandly just repost each time (well, most of the time), but now seeing that it's actually somewhat ignored, I improved it even more, I even made a special thread for criticism, here's the thread.

2019/09/07: Made another part more appealing. Let's call it version 1.04 (4 as in it had 4 updates now)
    2019/09/13: Gold decorations added. Version 1.05
    2019/09/14: Additional decorations. Version 1.06
    2019/09/15: Beehive decorations added. Wood decorations at the top added. lgrids for substance added at the top right. Pinball decorations added at the water stage. Hospital curtain decorations added. Dragon gate decoration added to multiple places. Password door passwords changed to numbers to fit the robot theme better. Many more changes added too! Those are more trivial, therefore I'm leaving them for you to discover! Version 1.10 (Because it's a big update)
    2019/09/16: Some spikes changed to wolfworld spikes since that way it looks more appealing. Version 1.11

I honestly have no clue what else to add, the recent giant update already makes it slightly messy. Seriously, what else am I supposed to add...I'm lost.

Default GROUPESCAPE

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Mistrella], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. My world has been in the top 15 for the Adventure category for about a month now, which is a major accomplishment for me! I'm very proud of myself, and I really hope everyone enjoys the world. I've gotten some really great feedback from people. But anyways, the world is filled with fun puzzles and riddles that you and your friends have to solve! There are five rooms, all different themed. Here are the themes and backstories!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Signal Jammer [Will probably never use.]
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using the Key Adventure item as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms with various puzzles and riddles.
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others! I had to black-out some spots that revealed answers in the render! [dark cave background doesn't show up in renders!].
    Name:  Screenshot (9).png
Views: 108
Size:  386.3 KB
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Default SPACIALREND For wotd!

GrowID:Heramix
    World Name:SPACIALREND

Spacial Rend is all about exploring! The world features alot of points of interests that are only found by looking around.

The World Is Noob Friendly Not Requiring Any Clothing At All!

Features:
    -The New weather Machine:Stargazing
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -A Storyline
    -ALOT Of Adventure Items :P
    -Some Small Detailed Pixel Arts
    -A Winners Room
    -Easter Eggs! (Secret Places)
    -A World Info/story Board Next To Start
    -A Credits Board Next To Start

Best Regards
    Good Luck!

The Latest Render:

Name:  spacialrend.png
Views: 105
Size:  1,019.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    WORLD: OUTSIDETHECASTLE
    IGN: SwordsGT

Attachment 224400

Story:
    A Princess named Lea was forbidden to go outside the castle because she was a royalty. She decided that it was enough and started to construct a plan for her great escape. Little did she knew that her father also prepared for her escape, he planted obstacles to prevent her from going outside. Will her plan work or will she be forever inside the castle?
    World Features

-PZ JAMMERS
    -Weather Valentines
    -Adventure Stuff
    -Parkour
    -Random Quizzes
    Hope you guys reconsider
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

WICKEDFESTIVAL for WOTD

Features:
    • 2 worlds
    • A story