View Poll Results: Should the Growtopia team give us clues on the Anubis Mask?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 82.35%
  • No

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ANUBIS] To the Growtopia team

Master Sorcerer

Default Thread closed

Nenkaai found the mask. Delete thread.
    Last edited by GrateNPowder; 09-13-2019 at 07:15 AM.

I'm waiting for this too...
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

anyone????????
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Sorry, but I don't know about all these Anubis stuffs but...

This is my thought:
    Encased is (one object on a container or locked in a container)
    Lore is (tradition that is passed down generation to generation orally)

So probably... Idk
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

No. At least not yet. You've all made tremendous progress in just a few days. We're not going to start dropping hints until it's clear the community as a whole is well and truly stuck.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    No. At least not yet. You've all made tremendous progress in just a few days. We're not going to start dropping hints until it's clear the community as a whole is well and truly stuck.
    Well, we are currently stuck at the moment...
    Last edited by GrateNPowder; 09-11-2019 at 12:55 AM.

Thank you anyways! I'm really enjoying this update, and I hope they're similar from now on!
    We'll work Hard, let's find the solution!

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Thank you anyways! I'm really enjoying this update, and I hope they're similar from now on!
    We'll work Hard, let's find the solution!
    Space time rupture? XD idk I read the quote at the bottom of your siggy.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Just pickup the sword at the bottom of the ocean smh

I have to admit that if we've been this far it's only due to eventual luck - no actual research and rather a couple of people that randomly stumbled upon them without knowing.

Also have to admit that I'm also truthfully baffled
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    I have to admit that if we've been this far it's only due to eventual luck - no actual research and rather a couple of people that randomly stumbled upon them without knowing.

Also have to admit that I'm also truthfully baffled
    I Totally agree.

People just came across the items by chance, and the whole Anubis Riddle was gathered through little apportations from everyone, who connected the ideas differently and asked themselves: "why not trying this?, why not asking locke that?, or even people who just got the answers without knowing the question...

Not a single clue was given through Secrets of Growtopia except for the two Riddles, and not even as a Whole Community we could get the final pieces to work.

Now is the time of that desired hint we were hoping for.

I Totally agree.

People just came across the items by chance, and the whole Anubis Riddle was gathered through little apportations from everyone, who connected the ideas differently and asked themselves: "why not trying this?, why not asking locke that?, or even people who just got the answers without knowing the question...

Not a single clue was given through Secrets of Growtopia except for the two Riddles, and not even as a Whole Community we could get the final pieces to work.

Now is the time to give that desired hint we were hoping for.
    But, you guys worked as a Community.

These items will be found out either way, I think you guys did good because you worked together. Friendship is magic.

R.ip my little pony

Quote Originally Posted by Āres View Post
    But, you guys worked as a Community.

These items will be found out either way, I think you guys did good because you worked together. Friendship is magic.

R.ip my little pony
    That's what I've enjoyed the most, it was a fantastic week, I met tons of beautiful people who shared their fun and ideas, everyone wanted to solve the riddle and it felt like no one cared about the Spirit of Anubis anymore, everyone had different points of view and we discarded the things that were unlikely to happen as well as congratulating the ones who turned out to be real.

For those who never want to share recipes, I really understand you, but working together for a main goal is what matters the most, not just the profit we get from being the first ones to solve a riddle or find a recipe. Many People with many minds in many parts of the world, everyone cooperating and sharing their ideas makes everything easier and faster!

This is what I really want Growtopia to be.

Once more, thank you for this Amazing update !!!

Can we atleast know if the mask is from a limited event? (CARIVAL, Mutant, etc)

Master Sorcerer

I Totally agree.

Now is the time of that desired hint we were hoping for.
    Yeah, we are really stuck...

Unhappy

Am so touched, but Mr Stark, we don't feel so good~~~

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I've enjoyed the most, it was a fantastic week, I met tons of beautiful people who shared their fun and ideas, everyone wanted to solve the riddle and it felt like no one cared about the Spirit of Anubis anymore, everyone had different points of view and we discarded the things that were unlikely to happen as well as congratulating the ones who turned out to be real.

For those who never want to share recipes, I really understand you, but working together for a main goal is what matters the most, not just the profit we get from being the first ones to solve a riddle or find a recipe. Many People with many minds in many parts of the world, everyone cooperating and sharing their ideas makes everything easier and faster!

This is what I really want Growtopia to be.

Once more, thank you for this Amazing update !!!
    Really thankful for everyone who helped out in the thread, we are probably 80% of the way, and case close! After this i'll probably start on the stormbreaker, cant wait for that

The last thing we need is the Mask...

We've got no idea on how to obtain it. Currently waiting for Pandemic...

Slight issue with droprates, every man and his dog, and his dog's fleas has Anubis Greaves. They are an incredibly common and now worthless prize, on the contrary, Anubis Seal is an incredibly elusive item, I have heard of less than 10 instances of it so far (although there could be more). Several of my friends and I have all blown up hundreds of SSU, a fair few being 200%+ and yet 0 seals. Do note Boss Goo was used when blowing up the 200%+ SSUs. I think some of the RNG needs to be rebalanced, there is a severe gap between the Mask/Seal and the Greaves.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Can you give us clues on the Anubis Mask?

UPDATE: If this poll gets 10 "Yes", the Growtopia team must give us clues on the Anubis Mask.
    We gotten 12 yes at least and they won't give
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    We gotten 12 yes at least and they won't give
    Wait for it...