Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ubisoft will we get harvest fest?

  1. #1

    Exclamation Ubisoft will we get harvest fest?

    It's my favourite event and I don't want to miss out on it because I play the outdated console version.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Did Player Appreciation Week did happened in Consoles? Then theres a chance for harvest fest.
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    12,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    It's my favourite event and I don't want to miss out on it because I play the outdated console version.
    Then don't play on console? If you know it's your favourite event, you've most likely played it before, so why not play it on the same platform as before?


    guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Then don't play on console? If you know it's your favourite event, you've most likely played it before, so why not play it on the same platform as before?
    Because I like to play gt with my friend and he won't go back to mobile since he was scammed.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    Because I like to play gt with my friend and he won't go back to mobile since he was scammed.
    Water board him until he submits!
    Get to Know me!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-myself-known

    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    (After Harvest Fest)

    CHEAP SURG TOOLS IN LOPYSURG

  6. #6
    Administrator Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    It's my favourite event and I don't want to miss out on it because I play the outdated console version.
    Yes, we will! For more details regarding the events on consoles, please read this topic.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Yes, we will! For more details regarding the events on consoles, please read this topic.
    Thank you for the reply.

  8. #8
    Administrator Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    8

    Default

    You're welcome

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •