Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Time to make myself known....

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    So I’m Dvours, What a name, I joined GT 2013,oct,27 and have played on and off ever since, I currently run the “Anti-Bitelordist Organization” However we have not gone public (Yet! We are still making the frameworks). I enjoy programming and building my potato, In fact I have finally started making money off of building potatoes .
    I enjoy helping others, as long as they can help others too, Minä-san i lub u evryone!!1!11!. I hope to connect to some forumers better right now... If you were wondering I’m 18.

    Welp.... Idk I’m bad at these kind of threads lol.

    Ask any Questions here!

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    So I’m Dvours, What a name, I joined GT 2013,oct,27 and have played on and off ever since, I currently run the “Anti-Bitelordist Organization” However we have not gone public (Yet! We are still making the frameworks). I enjoy programming and building my potato, In fact I have finally started making money off of building potatoes .
    I enjoy helping others, as long as they can help others too, Minä-san i lub u evryone!!1!11!. I hope to connect to some forumers better right now... If you were wondering I’m 18.

    Welp.... Idk I’m bad at these kind of threads lol.

    Ask any Questions here!
    How can you be banned yet still be able to post
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago View Post
    How can you be banned yet still be able to post
    He posted this first before getting banned... Make sense?
    F in the chat for Devours #RIP
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    He posted this first before getting banned... Make sense?
    F in the chat for Devours #RIP
    F for devours
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Day 24
    The snakes have now finished learning the English language and mastered all forms of math and sciences. They are getting ideas. I notice now Fluffy is looking at me when I turn away. Temmie is also approaching m-

    Day 25
    I am Lopyhupis.
    Master was kind, however his Little understanding of our power limited our expansion capabilities, causing the inevitable extermination.

    Day 30, Fluffy is rules the world lol
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •