This is a repost I misspelled the last title about 25 Days ago....

I have just spent 30 Minutes deducting that pepper is significantly better that a Chandelier AND Laser Grids Here is Le math,

Pepper Usually gains 200 Seeds and 10k Gems for each farm (2500 Seeds Per farm for all calculations) That’s about 10Wls Per Farm, Let’s say we buy 10k Seeds or 4 Farms worth of seeds, That results in about 32 Wls per day Due to the fact that pepper has a 1.2 Day Growtime.

Chand Usually gains 120 Seeds and 30k Gems per Farm, that’s about 30 wls per farm, let’s say we buy 10k seeds or 4 Farms worth of seeds, That results is about 15 Wls per day due to the 7.6 Day Growtime.

Lgrid Usually gains 150 Seeds and 20k Gems per farm that’s about 25 Wls per farm, let’s say we buy 10k seeds or 4 Farms worth of seeds, That results in about 27 Wls per day due to the 3.67 Day Growtime.

Now then Here is the Math/Formulas I used to gain the ROI info, -C+((D*P)/G) Where,
C=Initial investment
D=Days Actively Running BFG
P=Profit of 4 Farms Harvested Combined
G=Growtime (In days)

Chand Formula, -715+((D*120)/7.61) This resulted in an ROI of 46 Days

Lgrid Formula, -715+((D*100)/3.67) This resulted in an ROI of 27 Days

Pepper Forumula, -250+((D*40)/) This resulted in an ROI of 8 DAYS

In Conclusion Pepper Wins by an amazing margin, once Harvest Festival Comes I will check on that but currently from a BFG Perspective Pepper is The best Farmable Hands Down!

(Yes you can get people breaking for you in a pepper BFG I usually get around 10 People Breaking)

I will upload a picture of my work once my Internet is better Here,