Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Giving away Fish Tanks!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Talking Giving away Fish Tanks!

    Since my small giveaway I recently held a day ago or so has drawn a few good amount of forumers/players, I've decided to just give away my other excess farmable: Fish Tanks. This time, it's 200 blocks per player, which is more limited, so you better grab a set and fast! Comment down below your world name and I will definitely dump them to that world. But make sure you have a donation box or display box in your world (that isn't full) so I won't pass it on another player. This isn't a big of a deal giveaway--it's not like I'm giving away free Diamond Locks; I won't because I can't. But I do hope this generosity can help you or a friend you want it given.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer A10a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    twitter @smolbabbie
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    there's a donation box a little above the door @ dylannie
    IGN: heterophobe



    i draw on weekends/in my free time.
    https://twitter.com/rykzie

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A10a View Post
    there's a donation box a little above the door @ dylannie
    Consider it done! ✔️

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Yeeee I’m back lol

    WORLD:KSVM

    Hey just a heads up, you don’t have to do constant giveaways to gain attention, interesting threads with effort usually get a lot of attention too!
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Yeeee I’m back lol

    WORLD:KSVM

    Hey just a heads up, you don’t have to do constant giveaways to gain attention, interesting threads with effort usually get a lot of attention too!
    Nah, I'm just trying to get rid of extra farmables. Selling them is a bit difficult because I'm quite an impatient person.
    Friend-casting them won't make do, let alone broadcasting. And it's not for publicity or anything.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Nah, I'm just trying to get rid of extra farmables. Selling them is a bit difficult because I'm quite an impatient person.
    Friend-casting them won't make do, let alone broadcasting. And it's not for publicity or anything.
    Alright good to know!
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    802

    Default

    World: REDYMEOSJIN

    Late? Nope.
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  8. #8

    Default

    World: NOFAR
    Pls dont be late

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    104

    Default

    World: Xnq
    dude you host so many giveaways thats lit
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    175

    Default henlo

    wew idk if I'm late but I could use some fishtank because I sold my peppers because I thought they would drop but they rose

    worl : mystz

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard MICCXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    196

    Default

    World : WSGVEND
    ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
    Discord: WhySoGod#2355
    IGN: WhySoGod


    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia
    "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

  12. #12
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    74

    Exclamation

    World: NOTHINGBUTPLAY

    KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard MysteryUpdate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Update
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I'm joining again | Don't know if late though.

    World: K1KI1

    332nd post.



    Avatar from Electrolava9!
    (っ◔◡◔)っ



    Quote Originally Posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In a dirt block
    Posts
    127

    Default

    World: DIRTTODLNS
    tysm

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    World: Xnq
    dude you host so many giveaways thats lit
    Quote Originally Posted by MICCXJ View Post
    World : WSGVEND
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    World: NOTHINGBUTPLAY
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTrollerloz312 View Post
    World: DIRTTODLNS
    tysm
    Alrighty! I have dropped 200 blocks each to your worlds. ✔️

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic19 View Post
    World: NOFAR
    Pls dont be late
    I missed yours, and was only able to drop a few blocks and seeds.

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    wew idk if I'm late but I could use some fishtank because I sold my peppers because I thought they would drop but they rose

    worl : mystz
    It's locked.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ~~~ Giveaway has ended ~~~
    ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

  16. #16
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    world: CPT ty

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Alrighty! I have dropped 200 blocks each to your worlds. ✔️

    - - - Updated - - -



    I missed yours, and was only able to drop a few blocks and seeds.



    It's locked.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ~~~ Giveaway has ended ~~~
    ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Wait I was second but I never got any blocks
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 09-12-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer A10a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    twitter @smolbabbie
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Consider it done! ✔️
    thank you sm
    IGN: heterophobe



    i draw on weekends/in my free time.
    https://twitter.com/rykzie

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard WoodBlocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    179

    Default

    I'll take a stack! World: WOODBLOCKS
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

    CHECK IT OUT:
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard footballape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Since my small giveaway I recently held a day ago or so has drawn a few good amount of forumers/players, I've decided to just give away my other excess farmable: Fish Tanks. This time, it's 200 blocks per player, which is more limited, so you better grab a set and fast! Comment down below your world name and I will definitely dump them to that world. But make sure you have a donation box or display box in your world (that isn't full) so I won't pass it on another player. This isn't a big of a deal giveaway--it's not like I'm giving away free Diamond Locks; I won't because I can't. But I do hope this generosity can help you or a friend you want it given.
    Theres a donation box at v3nds7,hope i am not too late
    Ign: footballape
    IG: zao05
    Hi! Newbie here, looking for a mentor to guide me in game. PM if interested

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •