Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20

Thread: Just Logged in Again!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default Just Logged in Again!

    Hi, everyone.

    I just logged into the forums for the first time in a few months. I've still been playing the game, but I'm not as active as I used to be. I hope to maintain a steady amount of activity now of the forums, too, but I can't idly browse every post like I used to.

    How do you find the forums these days? What news has popped up? Who wants to chat and share some stories and ideas?

    I'll be seeing more of you guys, hopefully. Bye!
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Hi, everyone.

    I just logged into the forums for the first time in a few months. I've still been playing the game, but I'm not as active as I used to be. I hope to maintain a steady amount of activity now of the forums, too, but I can't idly browse every post like I used to.

    How do you find the forums these days? What news has popped up? Who wants to chat and share some stories and ideas?

    I'll be seeing more of you guys, hopefully. Bye!
    Eyyy first up, your site is down... The calculator one. “Update, It’s working now tysm!”

    Ok now,

    Nice to see you back I have always been a fan of math and therefore your work

    Recent updates include, Roots (Mega Jank) And a whole new surgery update! With new surgery types and quests!

    Also I would love to chat I like analyzing many aspects of growtopia mathematically!

    Also Maxed Tesseract of dimensions is +5% More blocks when breaking, dream catcher staff is 2% of dropping more blocks while harvesting trees.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

    New Video!




  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Eyyy first up, your site is down... The calculator one.

    Ok now,

    Nice to see you back I have always been a fan of math and therefore your work

    Recent updates include, Roots (Mega Jank) And a whole new surgery update! With new surgery types and quests!

    Also I would love to chat I like analyzing many aspects of growtopia mathematically!
    The site has an unreliable host right now. Perhaps it was down or is still down in some places, but it's working for me fine now in Australia. Try the link in my signature. Were you trying to use the JSCalc versions?

    I know the surgery update, I've only been away from the forums!!

    Let's catch up some time in-game, I'd love to chat.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    The site has an unreliable host right now. Perhaps it was down or is still down in some places, but it's working for me fine now in Australia. Try the link in my signature. Were you trying to use the JSCalc versions?

    I know the surgery update, I've only been away from the forums!!

    Let's catch up some time in-game, I'd love to chat.
    I was trying to use the site in siggy, but anyways yeah! I’d love to chat too maybe we could meet up sometime tomorrow or today,
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

    New Video!




  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Hey, welcome back! :)

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Welcome back!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,127

    Default

    You're finally back on here, cool! There might be some threads worth reading.
    Status:

    Nobody was harmed in the making of this picture... I hope.

    IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 24

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Welcome back, calculator guy
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer hunt2man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Seran
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Oh look, beasty's back again. Noice.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."





    Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Math wiz is back!
    Welcome back and tysm for making the calculator

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    You're finally back on here, cool! There might be some threads worth reading.
    Which ones?



    Wait, mine?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Oh look, beasty's back again. Noice.
    For how long, though?
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,117

    Default

    Whoa BEASTLY, long time no see, how are things?

    You probably don't know me, but it's nice to see a familiar face again around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •