Thread: CLOTHING Suggestions!

Default CLOTHING Suggestions!

Preparing early, some random clothing suggestions

------------------------------------------------------------
    Power Boots
    Powerful shoes that help deduct ALL damage taken by it's wearer!

Abilities : Decreases any damage you gain by 20% (Includes Lava, Acid, Shockinators)

Appearance : High-Tech shoes, something that Grow-tech would make, yea?
    Item slot : Shoes

Floating Crystal
    This beautiful crystal, mined by the enchanted miners themselves, floats around you elegantly. Giving you the powers of its past owner! (who was once a powerful mage)

Abilities : Long range and enhanced breaking. Throws mini pink gems when punching

Appearance : Piece of small crystal, gliding around it's wearer
    Item slot : Neck

Celestial Hair
    This magical hair possesses the power of magic! Its magical mountain climbing ability somehow helps you to double jump, and climb onto walls. Just like a professional mountain climber can!

Abilities : Allows you to double jump and climb on walls. When double jumped, the hair will turn blue (from red) and when player lands the hair will switch back to red

Appearance : Just some long red hair
    Item slot : Hair

Ancestral Clock of Reversing
    This clock helps to reverse time for you! Used up consumables has a small chance of being time-traveled back to where it's original thrower threw it from! Also, this clock also has another small chance to return you 5% of all combined-type consumables.

Abilities : Has a 3% chance to not consume a consumable when used. Also has a 3% chance to return 5% of your combined consumables (This means when making items such as star-seeds, you'll have a small chance to get 5% of the 200 comet dust used)

Appearance : White ancestral item
    Item slot : Ancestral

Fancy Pink Tuxedo
    Special colored tuxedo for a special day!

Abilities : None, just makes you look cool

Appearance : Pink colored tuxedo
    Item Slot : Shirt

Riding Cloud
    Glide around with this awesome cotton candy-infused cloud! (Do not attempt to eat)

Abilities : Glide and speedy

Appearance : A riding cloud, when jumping, rainwater drips down, whoever who touches will have the dripping wet mod, similar to when getting punched by someone with the Cloak of Falling Waters.
    Item Slot : Shoes

Roller Skates
    Whee! It's a pair of roller skates, made using super strong materials, these boots will let you have a fun time skating around worlds quickly and with ease!

Abilities : When you move your character, it starts off slow, like walking on block glue, it will then slowly increase in speed, maximum speed would be like when consuming coffee. But if you stop moving , the speed will reset and you will need to build it up again.

Appearance: A red pair of roller skates.

Sneaky Shoes
    Feel like being a ninja? With these pair of boots, any sound you make from blocks will be completely muted!

Abilities : Any sound made with these shoes will not come off, eg when touching pinball with it, you'll have the knock-back minus the sound effects made

Appearance : Black pair of shoes with a red sole.
    Last edited by Corrects; 09-15-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Good for IOTM for the next months...
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Lesser Wizard

Would be really cool, cool suggestion.
    Best wishes to you!

Turtle slipper

Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game

Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!
    Just a normal weeb

Let's reach 2k post

I can't believe I'm saying this but BUFF(or rework) the power boots. All fire resistance items allow you to touch double the amount of lava before dying. The same should go for boots. Not just 20%(that is just a 1 or two extra tap on acid and bam, ded.)
    For the slight rework, just remove the 20% fire resistance buff as it would either be useless or somehow glitch out and stack with another fire resistance item(like will of wild) then make an auto ban glitch.

The second idea is fine, it passes.

The third may have "power creep" in a way. Basically making a (possibly) cheaper version of "The Fly" or "Phoenix Hair" which also gives double jump except yours is more useful too. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but something that should be considered. Perhaps it needs to be an expensive item.

The forth is just weird. Its not exactly bad....but it pretty circumstantially useless. I am aware alot of people use ancestrals just for looks, but their uses are semi-useful too, to an extent. Unlike yours though, your ancestral's power targets a small group of people who does a small activity rather than a larger one.

(Most of the other ancestrals are used for farming in a sense, which is a popular activity[although not for pros, still], combining is a VERY small activity people do. In addition, your ancestral's power is once again limited to items that need to be made with 20 or more of an item in a recipe, thus even more useless.)

What I mean is some items like...Sword and Shield uses only one of each item. The buff obviously won't apply because it can be too circumstancially OP. But that also just means your ancestral, which is suppost to help you with combining items, can help you with combining items.

I don't have any solution to this. Just scrap the idea and come up wirh a new idea for it's buff. It was a cool idea though.

Everything you mentioned is pretty cool. You suggested an acid resistant item(which I and ither people have suggested/wanted) as well as a new ancestral color.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Damn, Ancestral Clock of Reversing sounds really cool.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this but BUFF(or rework) the power boots. All fire resistance items allow you to touch double the amount of lava before dying. The same should go for boots. Not just 20%(that is just a 1 or two extra tap on acid and bam, ded.)
    For the slight rework, just remove the 20% fire resistance buff as it would either be useless or somehow glitch out and stack with another fire resistance item(like will of wild) then make an auto ban glitch.

The second idea is fine, it passes.

The third may have "power creep" in a way. Basically making a (possibly) cheaper version of "The Fly" or "Phoenix Hair" which also gives double jump except yours is more useful too. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but something that should be considered. Perhaps it needs to be an expensive item.

The forth is just weird. Its not exactly bad....but it pretty circumstantially useless. I am aware alot of people use ancestrals just for looks, but their uses are semi-useful too, to an extent. Unlike yours though, your ancestral's power targets a small group of people who does a small activity rather than a larger one.

(Most of the other ancestrals are used for farming in a sense, which is a popular activity[although not for pros, still], combining is a VERY small activity people do. In addition, your ancestral's power is once again limited to items that need to be made with 20 or more of an item in a recipe, thus even more useless.)

What I mean is some items like...Sword and Shield uses only one of each item. The buff obviously won't apply because it can be too circumstancially OP. But that also just means your ancestral, which is suppost to help you with combining items, can help you with combining items.

I don't have any solution to this. Just scrap the idea and come up wirh a new idea for it's buff. It was a cool idea though.

Everything you mentioned is pretty cool. You suggested an acid resistant item(which I and ither people have suggested/wanted) as well as a new ancestral color.
    Well, there is the Ancestral Orb of time which doesn't really help our farmers as-well. The use of my ancestral suggestion helps others to save some consumables. Using consumables don't really give anything in return rather than the seeds which also proves to us that it really isn't profittable either, using the clock of reversing MAY help change that, and allow players to save some extra comet dusts/mutated cells to use or sell in return for SOME profit
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old

I'm craving a neck item that suits my need, yet you suggested a very dope item since the Healing Tome. Very great, nice job
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Added new items, will edit previous ones. But thanks to everyone for the feedback
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old

Added more

Why does my thread have one star lmao
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old