Thread: Earn wls from bulk purchase! (Profitable)

Master Sorcerer

Default Earn wls from bulk purchase! (Profitable)

You will buy all the ssp (unopened) in buyssp for 200/12 which is pretty easy since most sellers do around 10-12. Perhaps you can even get it at a cheaper price.

After which stack them in a world and place a growscan for me to check.

I will be buying them at a rate of 200/12.4wls which means 2wls profit from every 5 trades you made.

minimum: 20k

Sounds good?

Reply with your IGN!

Quote Originally Posted by Gratiano View Post
    You will buy all the ssp (unopened) in buyssp for 200/12 which is pretty easy since most sellers do around 10-12. Perhaps you can even get it at a cheaper price.

After which stack them in a world and place a growscan for me to check.

I will be buying them at a rate of 200/12.4wls which means 2wls profit from every 5 trades you made.

minimum: 20k

Sounds good?

Reply with your IGN!
    Might do this, will let you know.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Master Sorcerer

pretty profitable i would say, anyone?

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

really.... minimum 20k xd

does not sound like a good deal how long do you think it'll take to buy 20k (100 trades), and it would cost us 12dls (if its 200/12), so anywhere from 10-12dls and we would only make 40 wls. (100 trades of 200, 2wl/5 trades)

40 wls for investing 10-12dl... (more if you buy 200/11 but like if you need 20k id assume you don't want to wait for cheap sellers.)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    really.... minimum 20k xd

does not sound like a good deal how long do you think it'll take to buy 20k (100 trades), and it would cost us 12dls (if its 200/12), so anywhere from 10-12dls and we would only make 40 wls. (100 trades of 200, 2wl/5 trades)

40 wls for investing 10-12dl... (more if you buy 200/11 but like if you need 20k id assume you don't want to wait for cheap sellers.)
    given the number of sellers in buyssp, it is not difficult to buy

that's 2wls for every 5 trades which can be done in less than 15mins, comparatively how long would it take for alternative means such as farming/bfg?

It can assure you this is one of the best and time-efficient way to build up your wealth. Have a goal? Work for it.

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

Quote Originally Posted by Gratiano View Post
    given the number of sellers in buyssp, it is not difficult to buy

that's 2wls for every 5 trades which can be done in less than 15mins, comparatively how long would it take for alternative means such as farming/bfg?

It can assure you this is one of the best and time-efficient way to build up your wealth. Have a goal? Work for it.
    the only thing here I have a problem with is the minimum.

if you had less minimum then i'd see it as not such a problem but I think you could invest in other items, and sell them for more and gain more profit if you had 10-12dl. That's just what I see people doing, buy items cheap like d axe and selling for like +20 wls, (example ofc)

supplying you ssp is not a bad job, but I feel people can make more profit with 10-12dls by doing other things.

also when I'm on I rarely see people there but I think I'm on at the wrong time so i'll take your word for it. (people are there at like 2am for me)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    the only thing here I have a problem with is the minimum.

if you had less minimum then i'd see it as not such a problem but I think you could invest in other items, and sell them for more and gain more profit if you had 10-12dl. That's just what I see people doing, buy items cheap like d axe and selling for like +20 wls, (example ofc)

supplying you ssp is not a bad job, but I feel people can make more profit with 10-12dls by doing other things.

also when I'm on I rarely see people there but I think I'm on at the wrong time so i'll take your word for it. (people are there at like 2am for me)
    i can't deny that but investment comes with risks whereas mine is a sure profit depends on your preference