Thread: Fix the human verification.

Default Fix the human verification.

Ok, I suck at math, and ive gotten muted for about 50-60 or so times because of me awnsering wrong, this needs to be fixed, especially since ubisoft changed the age rating to 7+
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Im gay.

R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

if u cant do children maths, then u shouldnt be playing gt no offense u will get scammed everyday

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    if u cant do children maths, then u shouldnt be playing gt no offense u will get scammed everyday
    no?????????
    Im gay.

R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

You know that there's such thing called "Calculator" right? If you are really struggling with maths just get one because as far as I'm concerned, those ones are easy. Besides you can avoid them by not typing that quickly or spamming to avoid it.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    You know that there's such thing called "Calculator" right? If you are really struggling with maths just get one because as far as I'm concerned, those ones are easy. Besides you can avoid them by not typing that quickly or spamming to avoid it.
    well the problem is that theese things allways come when im in the middle of a conversation, making me take a calculator... well yknow it takes time to find them / turn one one
    Im gay.

Heya,

There's really no reason for the human verification thing to be fixed, it's just simple adding/subtracting and maybe there's multiplications or divisions, but it's really nothing anyone can't do, there's always a calculator on whatever device you're playing.

For mobile/tablet users, there's always a calculator application (or at least you should have one), just quickly switch to it and do the calculations and go back to Growtopia, it shouldn't disconnect you if you don't take too long.

For PC users, there's a calculator built-in to your device, just search it up, it'll come up. It's really simple. Hopefully this thread has helped in any possible way, may you have a good day!

Cheers,
    Winwood.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!