Thread: What to watch for this Harvest Festival.

Default What to watch for this Harvest Festival.

Happy Harvest Festival! I hope you guys have a great one. I didn't prepare any farmable, but what I did prepare is DLS. Here are my TOP 3 items to watch rise/drop in price.

3) Harvester of Sorrows!

A lot of players choose to harvest with Harvester of Sorrows, so there are more than ever being used right now. What does that mean? That there are going to be a lot of sellers at the end of the event. If you see one cheap, then definitely snag one.

2) MAGS!

Many BFG owners are planning to quit after this Harvest Festival, and they are sure to sell their Mag Plants. The price is already dropping, seeing as though they are 1825 (was 19-ISH last night). So, get your Mag Plants soon!

1) Chandelier Seeds!

This is definitely the item that drops the hardest. Before the event, the seeds were 13-15/1... now, just on the FIRST MORNING of the event... they are 19/1. They are dropping very hard, and are sure to bounce back. So, if you ever plan on farming, now is the time to get in on it!

Note: Take what I say with a grain of salt. Do what you think is right, and do your own market research.

With that being said, have an EXCELLENT Harvest Festival, and I'll see you around!
    Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

Quote Originally Posted by SamWOW View Post
    Happy Harvest Festival! I hope you guys have a great one. I didn't prepare any farmable, but what I did prepare is DLS. Here are my TOP 3 items to watch rise/drop in price.

3) Harvester of Sorrows!

A lot of players choose to harvest with Harvester of Sorrows, so there are more than ever being used right now. What does that mean? That there are going to be a lot of sellers at the end of the event. If you see one cheap, then definitely snag one.

2) MAGS!

Many BFG owners are planning to quit after this Harvest Festival, and they are sure to sell their Mag Plants. The price is already dropping, seeing as though they are 1825 (was 19-ISH last night). So, get your Mag Plants soon!

1) Chandelier Seeds!

This is definitely the item that drops the hardest. Before the event, the seeds were 13-15/1... now, just on the FIRST MORNING of the event... they are 19/1. They are dropping very hard, and are sure to bounce back. So, if you ever plan on farming, now is the time to get in on it!

Note: Take what I say with a grain of salt. Do what you think is right, and do your own market research.

With that being said, have an EXCELLENT Harvest Festival, and I'll see you around!
    I myself, if I wouldn't already have harvester of sorrows, would buy the normal one. It rised last year after halloween for some reason. You can just sell it and then buy sorrows for cheap
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

Mags are rising? WTH

Seriously it’s acctually slightly rising rn....
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

I hope i can get enough wls for a chand farm and a harvester of sorrow

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

[