Thread: Which should I do a chand bfg or buy+?

Default Which should I do a chand bfg or buy+?

I currently run a bfg with around 8k pepper but I'm gonna sell all the pepper before harvest is over. If I sell bfg and everything I should have around 40-45 dls so I'm left wondering should I do a chand bfg or buy a buy+.
    Ign: Thewebb

I think.. chands bfg..? Because i dont think there’s a good Buy+ world with the price of 40-45 dls

Just my opinion tho.. correct me if i’m wrong
    tu me manques.

Chand bfg takes up alot of time,better do lgrids,its the same seed price as chands and takes 3days to grow...
    I dont suggest buying a buy+ world,theres a chance you'll lose wls and regret it.....

“Everyone has something they contribute, no matter how small.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    Chand bfg takes up alot of time,better do lgrids,its the same seed price as chands and takes 3days to grow...
    I dont suggest buying a buy+ world,theres a chance you'll lose wls and regret it.....

“Everyone has something they contribute, no matter how small.”
    yeah that's why I was gonna do chand is because I'm trying to stop playing the game as much due to school and I wanted to know which would be the better of the two

I think Chand BFG is more reliable and probably more profitable. Takes more work but definitely worth it. (Unless you have a really good BUY+)
    Grow ID: Terry13
    Lvl: 68

Guild World: GUILD13
    Instagram: @terry13gt

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    I currently run a bfg with around 8k pepper but I'm gonna sell all the pepper before harvest is over. If I sell bfg and everything I should have around 40-45 dls so I'm left wondering should I do a chand bfg or buy a buy+.
    Personally I think you should choose the chand bfg. It's hard to find a good buy+world for 40-45dls(I'd stick to farming and other methods of profiting example: Trading/investing) until you get 100-200dls <-- Then would be a good time to buy a buy+ world

Quote Originally Posted by Noflaw View Post
    Personally I think you should choose the chand bfg. It's hard to find a good buy+world for 40-45dls(I'd stick to farming and other methods of profiting example: Trading/investing) until you get 100-200dls <-- Then would be a good time to buy a buy+ world

Ok so i have school and it's pretty rigorous so I'm trying to cut back on my time on this game, so chand is the best and wont take that long?