Thread: tree grow time reset, you need fix this!

Default tree grow time reset, you need fix this!

I haven't farmed in 6 weeks. So all my trees are planted 6 or more weeks ago. I prepared harvest fest for months. Now, when it's finally time harvest those trees, at least one of my full magic bell farms is reset. Means, when i went in world, it says, trees ready to harvest 9 days and blablabla hours. This is really BS. I just lost over 2660 trees balance drop in rarity 95 trees, cause of this glitch. Can i get my trees ready, or what? How can i trust this game in future either?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

back when I was browsing the forums when I created my accounts some other people had this glitch too, how they went on their old accounts they hadn't played on in forever and there was a tree (some sort of like 13 day tree or something) that hadn't grown in all the time that they'd been off that account

I don't know if I can find it ill link it

Yea, i have seen this. But this isn't any old acc. It is my alt acc and has been off maybe few days. Not even week. So this is not any old acc problem, it has to be old world problem and 6 weeks without farming was enough to make this glitch come.

Found another m bell farm what is reset! You can't just assume that i can accept that i actually prepared 1 full year this fest and now your glitch takes my work away from me!

Now found 3rd m bell, this is already 60 cakes less than i should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i really want that you make my trees ready to harvest! 6 weeks can't change to 6 weeks and 9 days! I Saved all seeds what i made profit in m bells last 9 months and planted them. My 9 months work went just straight in to the garbage and you will ignore me. These are moments, when i really need think, should i open pixel worlds again and let this game go.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this some plan how to make sure that ppl get less profit? Weird how i lost just 3 m bell farms but 0 chand farm. Nice done! Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found magic bell farm number 4 what has reset grow time! I really need answers now! You need fix this and/or at least you need tell how to make sure that this wont ever happen again in harvest fest!
    I had only 18 m bell farms and 4 of them are ruined cause of glitch. This is so unfair. I can't just accept this. i can get 200 seeds per 10 days from m bell farm, so you ruined very long times work. I have over 2660 trees per farm so this glitch ruined over 10 000 m bell trees! So it is not any small issue! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your glitch ruin 20-25% of farms. Do you still think that you can just ignore this issue?
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 09-15-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Someone please notice this
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I haven't farmed in 6 weeks. So all my trees are planted 6 or more weeks ago. I prepared harvest fest for months. Now, when it's finally time harvest those trees, at least one of my full magic bell farms is reset. Means, when i went in world, it says, trees ready to harvest 9 days and blablabla hours. This is really BS. I just lost over 2660 trees balance drop in rarity 95 trees, cause of this glitch. Can i get my trees ready, or what? How can i trust this game in future either?
    Well, this strange glitch would normally end up only affecting old accounts. Whatever it is, your not the only one who has experienced this before, and I'm sure the devs are doing the best that they possibly can to patch things up. After all, this is growtopia and everything has to grow, trees that are not growing would be kinda odd, don't you think? !.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Well, this strange glitch would normally end up only affecting old accounts. Whatever it is, your not the only one who has experienced this before, and I'm sure the devs are doing the best that they possibly can to patch things up. After all, this is growtopia and everything has to grow, trees that are not growing would be kinda odd, don't you think? !.
    Yes, they would if they would know about it. But i haven't ever seen them comment any way in any thread about this glitch and now when i lost almost 25% my farms and my acc is not old or inactive, they really should finally tell, do they have any idea why this happens. Problem is, in next year, i will be extremely nevous before h fest, cause all what i can think is: How many farms i lose this year. For sure i wont sell seeds in next year at all. I will plant all so when i lose 25% i still have more than this year

Hey Queen. I understand your frustration, but we need to get more information, will you be able to provide us the time period when you started planting and the world name? So this involves just the magic bell trees or other trees as well (if so can you mention what they are)? Also, when did you notice that the reset happened?

Not showing any proof so why are you bashing the game?? Cmon now
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey Queen. I understand your frustration, but we need to get more information, will you be able to provide us the time period when you started planting and the world name? So this involves just the magic bell trees or other trees as well (if so can you mention what they are)? Also, when did you notice that the reset happened?
    This has happened 2 times for me during 2019 too.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This has happened 2 times for me during 2019 too.
    Can you give them more info about it. I already gave world names and my thoughts about why it happened. More we give info, easier they find reason and can fix it.

Can you give them more info about it. I already gave world names and my thoughts about why it happened. More we give info, easier they find reason and can fix it.
    This is as specific as I can describe:

Half a year ago, I had to submit a ring quest item, so I spliced a few trees, used Growspray on a few only to get the right amount that I need.
    I forgot about the trees, since I never visited the farm, then I came back there 4 months later, discovered that the trees were still growing.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

It’s an issue where a world is no longer cached, impossible to fix without lag...

(At least I think so) I had old world where implanted 300 rock tree seeds about 1 year ago and forgot about them, found the world again and still at 13 Seconds..?
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    It’s an issue where a world is no longer cached, impossible to fix without lag...

(At least I think so) I had old world where implanted 300 rock tree seeds about 1 year ago and forgot about them, found the world again and still at 13 Seconds..?
    Problem is that i was farming those trees about 2 months ago. If i can't leave my trees without farming even 2 months, then this game is really broke. It was max 2 months ago, maybe even 6 weeks ago. I was full time farmer before plow glitch.

Problem is that i was farming those trees about 2 months ago. If i can't leave my trees without farming even 2 months, then this game is really broke. It was max 2 months ago, maybe even 6 weeks ago. I was full time farmer before plow glitch.
    Yeah it’s an old issue actually, sadly the reason it exists is to clear cache, just periodically check on your worlds and I understand how mf annoying it is, also I just realized that I forgot a mammoth tree soo rip TIME TO WAIT. If the game was better optimized or better servers were put in place then this bug could be fixed.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

So time to make some link system in my worlds where i put alt acc go run trough all my farms every week next year before h fest, to make sure that no tree reset.

Just to be clear, this issue happens randomly and not specifically happening to when a certain event is on?

The specific details I would need so we can easily pinpoint the issue and replicate:
    1. What seeds you planted?
    2. Which world?
    3. When did you start planting?
    4. When did you notice that the time was reset?
    5. Was it happening often to a specific seed or maybe to a world?
    6. Did it happen during a certain event or happened even on a regular day?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Just to be clear, this issue happens randomly and not specifically happening to when a certain event is on?

The specific details I would need so we can easily pinpoint the issue and replicate:
    1. What seeds you planted?
    as u can see from replies, it happens to any trees

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Ubisoft's server clock is probably not synced with UNIX.

because it's ubisoft
    h