Thread: Base on my experience about Harvest fest 2019, Facts?

Default Base on my experience about Harvest fest 2019, Facts?

I currently have earned 894 balance cakes and i still have 19 fully planted worlds.

I planted almost 240k seeds on 90 farm worlds.

Balance got nerfed entirely after a bit. I first was able to farm 39 farm worlds first 9 worlds are all chandilier then 10 to 90 are all pinballs. I get an average of 9 to 10 balance each world with pinball and i sometimes get 11 to 22, i rarely get less than 9 like 8-4.

Then my friend came to tell me about harvest moon charm when i was at my 39th world and i had to buy it so i started using this charm on 40th world where i get like 18 and so on i keep getting 17 - 26 balance each world with the charm on after like 10 worlds or a bit more i was maybe at around 50 a random server update comes up and then i cant even get 9 - 10 balance cake anymore my highest is like 8 or very RARELY 9 but i mostly get 4-7 now and i am wearing harvest moon charm.

It looks like overall balance cake got nerfed that obviously not only affect people with the harvest moon charm who just bought it but the whole growtopia community itself.

I was able to get pretty good amount for the first 1 to 40 i guess. I am now at my 70th world where i get like 4-7 mostly 4-6 really i barely get 8 or 9 balance on a world. I calculated everything to get atleast 1000 to 1100 balance at this rate i think im not even gonna reach 1000.
    Youtube: JendimonGT
    IGN: JendimonGT
    Main World: JendimonGT
    Level: 109
    Win a WOTD [x]
    Win a VOTW [x]
    Get the legendary wing [x]
    Get Digger spade [x]
    Get Focused eye [✓]

Growtopia changed my life.

Banned

if those stats are true, they nerfed it by 1/2 of the initial drop rate, major oof.

you know what would be nice? an update on the nerfs and buffs ATLEAST, like we deserve to know too. like why so secretive, it's just wasting our time to find out the information on a much later date, not like it would cause a huge epidemic of economy crash in terms of item pricing whatsoever.

smh

This is true. A couple of people from my guild confirmed significantly lower drop rates after that server restart.
    IGN: Imunity

I cant get anymore even same amount of balances with charm what i got without charm in strat of harvest fest. So yeah, if they nerf balance drop rate, we deserve know it, so we know how to prepare next year. And other thing, i deserve really answer, how to prevent tree grow time reset. I lost at least 3 full m bell farms cakes cause of this glitch. If devs cant fix it, then i need know what can i do to make sure that this wont happen ever again? Think if those worlds would be like some mini mammoth mass project?! Then when my alarm rings and tell that its time to harvest, game decides reset my trees grow time back to same as it is when i planted them FP

This is serious issue!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I was expecting to get around 1000 - 1100 + but this is all i got 964, from all 90 worlds. Idk why cant i uplaod the screenshot i did i kept trying i tried too many times but nvm lol.
    Youtube: JendimonGT
    IGN: JendimonGT
    Main World: JendimonGT
    Level: 109
    Win a WOTD [x]
    Win a VOTW [x]
    Get the legendary wing [x]
    Get Digger spade [x]
    Get Focused eye [✓]

Growtopia changed my life.

Quote Originally Posted by JendimonGT View Post
    I was expecting to get around 1000 - 1100 + but this is all i got 964
    Haha!!! It must SUCK SO MUCH for ONLY getting 60 dls worth of balances!!!

Haha! Noob!

For real though, margin of error applies in this senario.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths