Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Unbalanced New Blocks drop rate since 2018..

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Unbalanced New Blocks drop rate since 2018..

    To be honest, sometimes i feel like developers making these new items for only support specialist that can spawn any item to their inventory.

    Another unbalanced blocks are Seasonal Clash Blocks, Few months ago i suggested something about this and finally @Nekorei put my suggestion into the 'Community Suggestion'. It was Seasonal Blocks Pack. Also yes i know this: 'Even if your submission made it to Community Suggestion, it does not mean it will be implemented. But this suggestion was very important because of current amount of event. Like Currently There is 3 Summer event, 3 Spring per year... But the problem is that even we have 12 same event for 3months(last year) These blocks was super rare and expensive. Image current price and how rare is this..

    How to fix this problem?
    Solution 0: This for Dark castle Block, just increase amount of block to 35 blocks per reward. Because Wolf Whistle is 10-15wls and you get only 1 reward per whistle.
    Solution 1: Make a pack for Summer Event that include Every single Summer Clash item, This pack going to be 2500 gems and you will get 5 Different Summer Clash Blocks(Here) and this will depends on the rng like other event packs.
    Solution 2: Make pack for Summer Event that include every single Summer Clash item, But this pack will be 10.000 gems and you can get everysingle Clash Blocks from this pack(there is 24 Different Block)

    Name:  Blocksdf.png
Views: 157
Size:  90.8 KB

    Also with this pack, I'm sure that atleast someone would spend realy money on the gems pack. What do you think guys?
    ANOTHER Problem about blocks: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Blocks-Machine


    New Update's blocks price since 2018


    Tournament Blocks


    B.O.O Update Blocks


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I'm waiting since PAW 2019 for making this thread Because i think like, 'Probably they will put this pack into the store in only event days'.. But sadly there is no any pack and There is thousands of example about unbalanced new blocks...
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-01-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,866

    Default

    Honestly, I just spent 20dl on a summer clash themed world and I must say this pack of yours is straight up op and I (and anyone else that tried to create a cool world with rare blocks) would feel incredibly mistreated if something like that were to be implemented

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,654

    Default

    I think they should stay as they are now, making all cool building blocks common would be pretty boring, I like that you have to invest time and wls to build something nice.
    There are plenty of other cool blocks that don't cost a lot and you could even paint already existing blocks to make them look cooler

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Honestly, I just spent 20dl on a summer clash themed world and I must say this pack of yours is straight up op and I (and anyone else that tried to create a cool world with rare blocks) would feel incredibly mistreated if something like that were to be implemented
    This is also a good argument ^
    Showing off is also a big part of the game and seeing that someone built a nice world with those new and expensive blocks is nice and shows their dedication to the game


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Honestly, I just spent 20dl on a summer clash themed world
    As you said, It's 2000wls for making a Summer Clash themed world. I'm pretty sure there is only few players(Max 30) that can spend this much wls for making summer clash themed world. I made that pack for everysingle growtopian. 2000 World Locks is hilarious price for just Summer clash blocks..

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    and I (and anyone else that tried to create a cool world with rare blocks) would feel incredibly mistreated if something like that were to be implemented
    Developers just cannot ignore the whole community for just a few players that spend 1000-2000wls for their world. Like cosmic cape.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I think they should stay as they are now, making all cool building blocks common would be pretty boring, I like that you have to invest time and wls to build something nice.
    There are plenty of other cool blocks that don't cost a lot and you could even paint already existing blocks to make them look cooler
    WHAT? No one would invest 2000wls for making one world with new blocks expect few players(max 30?) And as i said, we should think the whole community. Also We are using same block that made in 2013-2018. Almost everysingle blocks in 2018-2019 is so EXPENSIVE! This is pretty boring..
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    As you said, It's 2000wls for making a Summer Clash themed world. I'm pretty sure there is only few players(Max 30) that can spend this much wls for making summer clash themed world.
    Acctually 20dls is not that much, Just look in buymagplant multiple people about 30-40 people are either selling or buying mag plants for 17-20dls meaning that just in buymagplant alone right now 30 People have at least 20dls, let’s say 5 of those people have 20 Dls to spare for a world, now BuyGHC 65 People at all times let’s say 30 of those people have 20 Dls to spare, that’s 35 People at Minimum hours meaning 7k people online...

    Let’s bring that up to 35k players maximum online, that 175 Active players who could easily spend 20dls on A world like this, and this is low estimates a more accurate prediction would be closer to 1000.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Acctually 20dls is not that much, Just look in buymagplant multiple people about 30-40 people are either selling or buying mag plants for 17-20dls meaning that just in buymagplant alone right now 30 People have at least 20dls, let’s say 5 of those people have 20 Dls to spare for a world, now BuyGHC 65 People at all times let’s say 30 of those people have 20 Dls to spare, that’s 35 People at Minimum hours meaning 7k people online...

    Let’s bring that up to 35k players maximum online, that 175 Active players who could easily spend 20dls on A world like this, and this is low estimates a more accurate prediction would be closer to 1000.
    Yes, 2000wls is not much for buying something but we are talking about wasting wls on the one world that you will forget it in few weeks. It's like recycling world locks.

    And your magplant example is so wrong for this topic. People spend 20dls for earning/investment more world locks. No one of the them in BUYMAGPLANT/GHC can spend 20dls for only blocks to build a world. Even if they can, i don't think they would select this kind of super expensive blocks to build a world.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,341

    Default

    You could make the argument that everything in the game should be easy to get. It wouldn't be Growtopia any more if you take away the work involved. It would take away the feeling of achievement that some players get from all the hard work they put into the game over the years.

    I think to many people look at the end result and not the journey. You have to understand if something looks hard for you then it also must be just as hard for anybody because we all start the game lv1 with nothing.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    You could make the argument that everything in the game should be easy to get. It wouldn't be Growtopia any more if you take away the work involved.
    I'm playing since 2013 and I'm sure it was growtopia when we had blocks that 10per wls. As i remember most expensive Building block was Glowy Block and it was 5per wls. and other items were 10-30per wls. You claim that it was not growtopia when we have cheap and balanced recipes and amount of blocks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    It would take away the feeling of achievement that some players get from all the hard work they put into the game over the years.
    I put a lot of hard work for Clash Events and Mutant Kitchen events, and let me tell your how it feels when you spent 200wls and get 15 Castle Stone or 40-50 Mutant Kitchen Blocks. It feel's SO BAD, Really so bad. Most likely i can't even put them into my world because i spent 200wls and i got just 15 Castle stone, probably they will stay in my chest for ever... and sadly there is no more way to get them. But this Season Clash Block Pack is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I think to many people look at the end result and not the journey. You have to understand if something looks hard for you then it also must be just as hard for anybody because we all start the game lv1 with nothing.
    Personally i do atleast 1week of analysis before making a thread like this. And i'm sure that people not happy because of these blocks price and unbalanced amount of blocks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    New Update's blocks price since 2018

    • Each Gross-Out Mutant Kitchen Blocks: 1-2per wls

    • Each PAW 2019 Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Time-Tossed Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Block Party 2 Items : 1-2per wls

    • Each Spring Clash Blocks: 1-4wls each

    • Each Dragon Invasion Blocks: 1-2per wls

    • Each b.O.O Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Role Up! Blocks: 1-5wls each
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    517

    Default

    dark castle blocks drop 5 and i often see people selling around 4-5/1
    hi im snow how you doin?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Building Blocks Machine should be buffed. Then we can accept that thing with open hearts
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    No relevant to thread but may I know the names of both castle worlds



  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    No relevant to thread but may I know the names of both castle worlds
    *Nekorei World: NEKOREIWORLD
    @PaintedKitty World: PAINTEDKITTYGAMING
    @Odric World: THESILVERMOON
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I'm playing since 2013 and I'm sure it was growtopia when we had blocks that 10per wls. As i remember most expensive Building block was Glowy Block and it was 5per wls. and other items were 10-30per wls. You claim that it was not growtopia when we have cheap and balanced recipes and amount of blocks?


    I put a lot of hard work for Clash Events and Mutant Kitchen events, and let me tell your how it feels when you spent 200wls and get 15 Castle Stone or 40-50 Mutant Kitchen Blocks. It feel's SO BAD, Really so bad. Most likely i can't even put them into my world because i spent 200wls and i got just 15 Castle stone, probably they will stay in my chest for ever... and sadly there is no more way to get them. But this Season Clash Block Pack is great!



    Personally i do atleast 1week of analysis before making a thread like this. And i'm sure that people not happy because of these blocks price and unbalanced amount of blocks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    New Update's blocks price since 2018

    • Each Gross-Out Mutant Kitchen Blocks: 1-2per wls

    • Each PAW 2019 Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Time-Tossed Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Block Party 2 Items : 1-2per wls

    • Each Spring Clash Blocks: 1-4wls each

    • Each Dragon Invasion Blocks: 1-2per wls

    • Each b.O.O Blocks: 1-2wls each

    • Each Role Up! Blocks: 1-5wls each
    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-200409.png
Views: 978
Size:  219.3 KB
    All work and no play makes me a dull boy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-201302.png
Views: 983
Size:  321.7 KB
    Work hard play hard.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-201941.png
Views: 977
Size:  492.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20190914-201941.png
Views: 977
Size:  492.1 KB

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I didn't understand what you mean by sharing this.

    Anyways, BUMP!
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Yes, 2000wls is not much for buying something but we are talking about wasting wls on the one world that you will forget it in few weeks. It's like recycling world locks.

    And your magplant example is so wrong for this topic. People spend 20dls for earning/investment more world locks. No one of the them in BUYMAGPLANT/GHC can spend 20dls for only blocks to build a world. Even if they can, i don't think they would select this kind of super expensive blocks to build a world.
    I tried to specifically state that it was “extra dls” Dls that could be wasted fyi
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    You could make the argument that everything in the game should be easy to get. It wouldn't be Growtopia any more if you take away the work involved. It would take away the feeling of achievement that some players get from all the hard work they put into the game over the years.

    I think to many people look at the end result and not the journey. You have to understand if something looks hard for you then it also must be just as hard for anybody because we all start the game lv1 with nothing.
    I agree with this quote.

    To the OP:
    Times have changed. I noticed how you mentioned something about how Glowy Blicks used to be 5/wl and how these new blocks are about a wl each.

    Well, let me ask you this, were you as poor as you were when Glowy Blocks were 5/wl compared to now? Probably not. Inflation of world locks. It's really a bit problematic. Everyone from your time now has alot of world locks(most likely, or even if not, some people do).

    This can also be compared to how If someone made a pure Glowy Block world in the past, they would be considered a mad man who is filthy rich. Now if someone uses Glowy Blocks, sure, they are kinda rich, but compared to everyone else, there are alot more pros.

    Basically what's important is the average net cost per player. In the past, lets say 100 wls. Now in the present, lets say their net worth on average is 10 dls(not like I know anything, but pretty sure this can be semi-accurate).

    The difference in how much the past average you has to the present you would be x10(again, not like I can confirm this is true). Unlike where Glowy Blocks which were 5/wl(being the most expensive block at the time) and all your stated blocks being 1 wl on average about, it only is a x5 difference.



    Ok, that was confusing and not sure if you get what I mean't. To restate/summarize:
    The average player net worth rises faster than the average most expensive block price's worth.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Times have changed. I noticed how you mentioned something about how Glowy Blicks used to be 5/wl and how these new blocks are about a wl each.

    Well, let me ask you this, were you as poor as you were when Glowy Blocks were 5/wl compared to now? Probably not. Inflation of world locks. It's really a bit problematic. Everyone from your time now has alot of world locks(most likely, or even if not, some people do).

    This can also be compared to how If someone made a pure Glowy Block world in the past, they would be considered a mad man who is filthy rich. Now if someone uses Glowy Blocks, sure, they are kinda rich, but compared to everyone else, there are alot more pros.

    Basically what's important is the average net cost per player. In the past, lets say 100 wls. Now in the present, lets say their net worth on average is 10 dls(not like I know anything, but pretty sure this can be semi-accurate).

    The difference in how much the past average you has to the present you would be x10(again, not like I can confirm this is true). Unlike where Glowy Blocks which were 5/wl(being the most expensive block at the time) and all your stated blocks being 1 wl on average about, it only is a x5 difference.
    The average player net worth rises faster than the average most expensive block price's worth.
    I totally do not agree with this;

    As you said, even if avarage player worts rises, they still can't spend 10-20dls for one world, we can see this from current worlds. Almost %99,9 of them builded with old blocks, because there is cheaper and little less cool blocks. But after two years, it's getting really boring to use old blocks. People getting boring to use them and they just stopped to build nice main worlds. Everyone just forget growtopia biggest motto, Punch-Build-Grow. Even if you can spend 2000wls(YOU CAN'T!) for new blocks, there is still a problem! You can't even find them because of amount of seller.

    I'm telling this to these developers who make recipes for new items; Just play with your alt accounts, spend 100wls to build castle themed world... Probably devs can't even find these blocks from players because there is reason for how expensive are new blocks. They are so rare! I just tried to buy castle stone for one hour and i just found 100 Castle stone for 1per wls..

    How can you still support these ridiculous prices guys. Probably most of you guys didn't even tried to build a world with New blocks.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 09-17-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Why would you not question a clothing item worth let's say 60dls but a single block costing 1wl?

    Try to think of this: a world with all those rare blocks is equivalent to a pair of golden angel wings or something like that. Nobody ever said that you should only waste wls on clothes as most people do. In fact as you said building is one of the major features of the game so it is only logical to have rare blocks as it is to have rare clothes.

    Now you wouldn't complain about certain clothing being expensive in fact it's a crucial part of the game as people set their goals to get a certain item and grind for it for years. Same with worlds if someone doesn't want to buy expensive wings let him build an expensive world.
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    SURPRISE! Another unbalanced 2 new blocks from Time-Tossed update for Zombie Event, Sandbag Wall and Barbed Wire Barrier. Both of them drops only 1 Block from synthesizing a chemical, and current price 3-4 WLS each (You can find maximum 15 blocks, there is only 5 seller on board) Just buff them to 10blocks per reward...
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    my dog house
    Posts
    163

    Default

    About the summer Clash how about during the Clash the blocks are spliceable only when it is guild event?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •