Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unbalanced New Blocks drop rate since 2018..

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    First of all, i can afford all of these new blocks to build 30-50dls worth of worlds but.. I'm thinking about other players. Like tournament is a thing for very long time and i want to ask you this, How many worlds you have ever seen that builded with Tournament blocks or Castle Blocks, Mutant Kitchen blocks, Building Blocks Machine Blocks and other new expensive blocks. No one using them because of the price even if they can afford it. There is only very few players that building with new expensive blocks(VERY VERY FEW!). Also Crystal blocks is different, you can just use 1 blocks to make your world good but like for castle blocks, atleast you have to use 50blocks to do something good.

And about this; ''It gives player more incentive to try and earn and play the game to be able to afford these blocks.'' No one trying to earn wls to afford for new blocks, no one.

There is huge difference between clothes and blocks, you can buy and sell the expensive clothes for the same price. Also players goal is like getting devil wings,golden angel, legendary items etc.. Did you saw anyone that say '' My goal is building a world with Castle themed world ''? No, because if you spend 20dls on castle themed world. Most probably you can't get back your 20dls again. Building worlds is just losing world locks and players doesn't like it. Even 1-2dls is important for who doing farm to earn wls.
    I think if the designer design it good they can even sell it for higher to pro player
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    No, there is no difference and yes I have met people who have set goals in building expensive worlds. Getting a legendary item for example the cheapest is like 75 dls (legendary dragon) and it’s untradeable you can’t get your worldlocks back. Yet, people make that their goal.

Also, people build full worlds with crystal blocks. “People can use 1 block and make their word look good” is just an opinion. I can say that about castle blocks too. It’s an opinion. Some people think you need at least 200 crystal blocks at least to make your word look good.

Using the argument that they won’t get their worldlocks back is just invalid. People set goals like getting maxed ancestrals and legendary items which are all untradeable. So no there is no difference between worlds and clothes items.
    As i said, there is really few players, i didn't really saw any world that builded with castle blocks (and other expensive blocks) since 2018. Yes, there is few builded world like that but their owners must likely 5-7 years old players, they are super rich and there is max 100 world like that. I think everyone should reach to this kind of amazing blocks.

Also, since you can talk like this, you are builder and you builded a world with expensive blocks right? But... probably you are not builder, and probably you didn't even try to build something with expensive blocks(If you did, let us to see your world)... This kind of blocks so expensive because they are super rare. Even if you want to build a world with them, you can't because nobody sell the expensive blocks! Also are you really accept paying 2wls for 1 Barred Wire Barrier or other new blocks? If you do, probably you don't like to build something in-game..
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-16-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Default B.O.O Update Blocks

4 B.O.O Update blocks same as others again... Impossible to find any of them. Current price is unknown, There is only 1 world that have bulletin board and vend machine(in BUYWHITEBRICKS) and nobody sell these blocks. Reason is It's cost 18wls to get 10 Blocks and chance of the getting this block is like 20%. You need to spend 60-70wls to get only 10 blocks.

Solution is buff.
    Buff them to 50 blocks per drop because if we want to use these blocks, We have to do this ourselves.. Also recipe is Boss goo(8-10wls) + 40 Ghost in Jar(10wls) + Only 20% chance to get. So, it's gonna cost like 2-3per wls.

Blocks: White Brick Wall x50 / White Brick Pillar x50 / Fuse Box x10 / Dumpster x10

ü

TESTED
    Today i got chance to test this problem, Used 15 Boss Goo (150wls) + 450 Ghost in Jar (90wls). And got these items from 240wls... (No, you can't get expensive ssu item if you want to get blocks.(You need to drop 30 Gij + 1 Boss goo to get block rewards))

Name:  Blocks.png
Views: 81
Size:  17.4 KB
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-01-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Another Block from Time-Tossed!

Ruined Bricks, Recipe: Mutated Seed(70wls) + Sidewalk Seed. So, Making 4 blocks cost 70wls...

Instead of making these items based on rng or rewards. Make them spliceable and put them in rsp/ssp.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-01-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Finally some blocks have good drops from Halloween. Like 15 Bone platform, 7 bone checkpoint. These things was like 1drop per rewards in old events. Thanks :=) Now waiting for Winter Clash pack
    Name:  Blocksdf.png
Views: 82
Size:  90.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Another Block from Time-Tossed!

Ruined Bricks, Recipe: Mutated Seed(70wls) + Sidewalk Seed. So, Making 4 blocks cost 70wls...

Instead of making these items based on rng or rewards. Make them spliceable and put them in rsp/ssp.
    Looks farmable, like asteroids and one-way block.
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Honestly, I just spent 20dl on a summer clash themed world and I must say this pack of yours is straight up op and I (and anyone else that tried to create a cool world with rare blocks) would feel incredibly mistreated if something like that were to be implemented
    Yeah, how dare poor players get a chance to build co worlds! That should be reserved for the ultra-rich!

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Quote Originally Posted by xolotyl View Post
    Returning to the game after leaving it for a while;

It have went so far that when I entered the tomb of growganoth,I don’t recognize 90% of the blocks there.
    Am I just too far behind,or has the game became something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Even if I haven't quitted there are so many blocks that I don't know existed so... same here.
    This post explain that how unbalanced blocks are. They are just too ultra ultra rare to find. These blocks need rebalance...

I find some of the arguments completely devoid of perspective that it's almost hilarous yet painfully untrue.
    It's very very important to note that while pricing may not be an issue (let's take me as an example) - It took me WEEKS to find a reasonable quantity of dark castle supplies to build a world as a matter of fact. Numerous other areas as mentioned are affected: Tournament blocks, Boss Goo building blocks under 200%, DNA Plants, Pueblocks.
    I've tried my best back then to have block quantities buffed. Which translated to this and this. Some areas are still left to be addressed, but if some of you are complaining that we're just poor, then I wonder why nobody is complaining about mutated seed & starseed related recipes. Because they're still easy to find, or can be farmed through broken ways.

People including be would me more than happy to have the block quantities buffed rather than stay unreasonable and continue making it hard for everyone. Even if we'd have spent time and money our feedback about how we experienced getting those blocks is valuable. After all they did bring riding roach back if you ask me if the price drops is an issue.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69