Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: what misfortune has come across your path this friday the 13th?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    538

    Default what misfortune has come across your path this friday the 13th?

    So today is Friday the 13th, a day that is believed to be cursed with bad luck by some.
    I want to hear if anything bad happened to you guys today
    Professional thread killer

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Actually today I was walking next to a football pitch and a football smashed my bloody face, thank god nothing happened to my glasses, but the shot was super powerful and I almost fell on the ground.

    Still, this has nothing to do with the fact that it's Friday the 13th, such misfortunes happen all the time.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    180

    Default henlo

    well I had 2 tests today so its not really luck but it sucks

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Nothing bad has happened to me today...

    In fact, there’s not a single Friday 13th that I’m unlucky.
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    293

    Default

    I was animating and then I got overwhelmed and bought a Zeus for no reason. I don't regret it but it happened.
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video:



    IGN: SeaAce

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Nothing much, it was a fine day.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight mr skeltal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I sure hope none of y'all broke any bones just before Spooktober.
    if you see this signature while scroling
    doot doot u been spook'd
    you have been visited by trumpet
    skelton of the abyss
    good bones and calcium will come to you

    but only if you comment
    'thank mr skeltal' on this thread

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Raikasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Weebs nation....
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Just had an speech on a stage at my school,pretty embarassing tbh

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight Castellated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In my treehouse
    Posts
    52

    Default

    A random house in our province was caught up on fire and was burned to ashes.
    And we were like “meh”
    Every sunset is a proof that everything has an ending ~

  10. #10
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    i left my Krispy Kreme box full of doughnuts on top of my shelf in my bedroom, when i woke up it was full of ants.

  11. #11

    Default

    I actually didn't have luck in gt today I harvested like 10k seeds and only got 10 balance mooncakes no luck for me today! but everything else went good for me.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    Wait yesterday was Friday the 13th? I just realised it now lol

    Nothing particularly interesting happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    not in GULAG anymore
    Posts
    4,525

    Default

    Actually, I felt kinda lucky that day
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

    My latest video: A surreal GT video


    The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Romia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Well i kind of got lucky on Friday; 4 balance mooncakes from 800 trees
    Also 333rd post
    Level 43/50
    Main world: ALRGEM
    IGN:Romia
    New IG Account: @romia_gt

  15. #15

    Default

    Many:

    Having 73% on a test.
    My Wifi losing 1bar of signal
    Losing profit
    Messing up cooking an egg
    Getting bored
    Having a nightmare, I dont care if it will happen all I have to do is scream

    THE NIGHTMARE I GOT ON FRIDAY THE 13th, SO I WAS ON THIS FOREST, IT'S A FLAT FOREST I SET A TENT ALONE... THEN A CREATURE LIKE THE RAKE HAUNTS MY CAMP I HAVE A BAG OUTSIDE IT WAS LIKE 4:00am FOREVER THE SUN WONT COME UP THEN THE FOREST BECOMES FOGGY I TOLD THE RAKE "WHAT THE H3LL DO YOU WANT?" NO ANSWER THEN I SAW ANOTHER CAMP WITH A GIRL IN IT, I WENT THERE RUNNING BUT THE MONSTER TOOK THE GIRL FAST LIKE FLASH SO I HAVE A CHOICE TO SEARCH STUFF, I SAW A BOX WITH BATTERIES THEN LIKE AN IDIOT I TRIED PUTTING IT IN MY IPHONE X THEN THE RAKE GETS ME THEN I SUDDENLY WOKE UP IN A DREAM I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING IT A GAME SO BASICALLY I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE THE GAME, THEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING SUDDENLY NERF GUNS BECAME AK 47s...I FOUND A GLOCK IN MY CAMP BUT NO BULLETS...I ONLY GOT PACKS AS FOOD

    TAKE NOTE THIS NIGHTMARE WAS ON FRIDAY THE 13th

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Romia View Post
    Well i kind of got lucky on Friday; 4 balance mooncakes from 800 trees
    Also 333rd post
    I HATE you im so unluckyyyyyy

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    THE NIGHTMARE I GOT ON FRIDAY THE 13th, SO I WAS ON THIS FOREST, IT'S A FLAT FOREST I SET A TENT ALONE... THEN A CREATURE LIKE THE RAKE HAUNTS MY CAMP I HAVE A BAG OUTSIDE IT WAS LIKE 4:00am FOREVER THE SUN WONT COME UP THEN THE FOREST BECOMES FOGGY I TOLD THE RAKE "WHAT THE H3LL DO YOU WANT?" NO ANSWER THEN I SAW ANOTHER CAMP WITH A GIRL IN IT, I WENT THERE RUNNING BUT THE MONSTER TOOK THE GIRL FAST LIKE FLASH SO I HAVE A CHOICE TO SEARCH STUFF, I SAW A BOX WITH BATTERIES THEN LIKE AN IDIOT I TRIED PUTTING IT IN MY IPHONE X THEN THE RAKE GETS ME THEN I SUDDENLY WOKE UP IN A DREAM I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING IT A GAME SO BASICALLY I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE THE GAME, THEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING SUDDENLY NERF GUNS BECAME AK 47s...I FOUND A GLOCK IN MY CAMP BUT NO BULLETS...I ONLY GOT PACKS AS FOOD

    TAKE NOTE THIS NIGHTMARE WAS ON FRIDAY THE 13th
    Ok, I've heard enough, and I do understand.
    But whats up with the Nerf Guns changed into a fully forced Ak's?
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Ok, I've heard enough, and I do understand.
    But whats up with the Nerf Guns changed into a fully forced Ak's?
    Because some kid is paying a nerf box with an AK47 inside

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    Had to work until midnight instead of 6pm. 6 hours of school + 10 hours of work. Fun.

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard xxKimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Wherever kimchis live
    Posts
    213

    Default




    I dreamt that a rainbow snake bit me, it was wack lol
    🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
    ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
    I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •