Thread: Harvest Moon Charm Nerfed?

Squire

Angry Harvest Moon Charm Nerfed?

Hello

I just wanna confirm is harvest moon charm already nerfed?
    Cause its really not fair to people who didnt harvest with that yet.
    My Friend already got like 30+ Balance on his 50 Magic Bell Full Farm World . So he already got around 1500 Balance Mooncake. And when i already got enough balance to make , it nerfed?

Too Bad
    Youtube Channel : Saloa GT
    Instagram : @SaloaGT

RSP Shop : SALOAGT
    Level : 125

Growtopia Content Creator on Youtube.

I don't think it was nerfed in any way as it usually depends on luck of how much you get of those BMC. That item only increases the current chance that we get while harvesting.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Squire

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    I don't think it was nerfed in any way as it usually depends on luck of how much you get of those BMC. That item only increases the current chance that we get while harvesting.
    Yeah i know it. But Increase Rate nerfed i think , cause when i already have enough balance to make . i just got 7 BMC from full magic bell farm while wearing those charm.

Is that fair? i mean , people dont have same World Lock on his inventory. so the rich guy who already buy charm on first day will get tons of bmc cause of that charm, and poor guy who saving their bmc until it enough to make charm will get nothing cause its already nerfed.
    I Just wanna say that its unfair for me and for everyone who too poor and didnt have charm on first day.

Rich will be more rich , and poor one keep being nothing

It's not nerfed, it's just fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hey all,

The Charm's drop rate percentage increase was higher than intended, which is why we had to hotfix it today. This is very similar to the issue we also encountered with Hand Scythe the same day. We are sorry that we gave you the impression this was intended, but we simply resolved the issue causing the abnormal drop rates. However, if you believe that the normal drop rate now is too low, we'll of course consider this as valuable feedback
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Squire

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    It's not nerfed, it's just fixed.
    it fixed , when balance mooncake price already dropped much
    And poor one who making those charm on second day wont got bmc as much as rich one who can handle charm on first day and make bmc price being dropped xd

if wanna fix , fix on next year better. it makes fair condition to those who havent harvest on first day . and dont rushing on update. growtopia always doing the same mistake.

Squire

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SALOA View Post
    And poor one who making those charm on second day wont got bmc as much as rich one who can handle charm on first day and make bmc price being dropped xd

if wanna fix , fix on next year better. it makes fair condition to those who havent harvest on first day . and dont rushing on update. growtopia always doing the same mistake.
    And even bad , Balance mooncake drop rate become less on second day. Is that fair? too many disadvantage already .

Quote Originally Posted by SALOA View Post

Those who actually make one and try to get BMC aren’t poor. Poor are those who can’t even afford a farm.