Thread: Balances must have been nerfed..

Default Balances must have been nerfed..

Hey,
    I've seen multiple threads about same topic, I've harvested 7 chandelier farms (I literally had most of them ready since last Harvest Festival), I've got 10 balances on average per farm (2,6k seeds)..Last year average from 9 farms was about 25, I highly doubt that I am unlucky because apparently I am not the only one..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Lesser Wizard

Don't they nerf them every year?

Also, i got 6 out of 2,6k+ ftank trees

Current Chand seed price: 200per 8-10wls. (1 full farm=100-120wls) / 25 Balance Moon Cake = 75wls

So you can't expect to get 75wls profit per chand farm in Harvest Fest. Even if they nerf it, it's a good thing for future of the game and harvest items.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Current Chand seed price: 200per 8-10wls. (1 full farm=100-120wls) / 25 Balance Moon Cake = 75wls

So you can't expect to get 75wls profit per chand farm in Harvest Fest. Even if they nerf it, it's a good thing for future of the game and harvest items.
    Its really not. The game is dying and to disappoint players it would cause a loss in player base despite if it brings pros
    IGN: FOWL

Dunno if I'm just lucky or what because I got 5 from 3k Frog Hat trees.
    I think it's no longer rarity based.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Its really not. The game is dying and to disappoint players it would cause a loss in player base despite if it brings pros
    You are not losing world locks even if they nerf this drop rate. Just your profit will be little bit less than last time but it's still PROFIT!. Also this is how growtopia works, sometimes you profit from your investments, sometimes you not...

And you can't make everyone happy, Everyone has a different personality. For example you and me. Personally i think doing this kind of things for the community is pretty bad. They just can't buff the everything for profit to make player base happy. If they don't nerf this balance thing, everysingle harvest items will drop a lot of. And It's really bad for the future of the game. But some players just think about today.. Not tomorrows or next years..
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Lesser Wizard

From what I am reading, he's not asking about profiting from chand seeds, he's asking about balance mooncakes not popping up.

My FT and Bell farm didn't produce any balance mooncakes either, so I don't know what I did wrong.

Lesser Wizard

I got only 8 balances from 1 full farm sorcerer stone, 11 balances the other farm, DONT NERF IT DANG IT

Banned

nah y'all just got bad luck, i got 46 from just 3 chand farms (my other farms are still growing)

7100 trees > 46 balance is a-okay

not everyone gets rng carried.

So. Now i have done almost all my harvest and i can tell, that last year i got 100 cakes more from 28 chand farms than i got this year from 14 mbel+ and 12 chand. So yeah, they nerfed it really big. My friend got over 100 less b cakes from 48 chand farms+ 2 m bell farm, than i got last year from 28 chand farm. So they nerfed half i think.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

If balance mooncakes drop rates were certainly nerfed, it may be for a better cause. The amount of world locks were certainly going to increase because harvest fest -> more gems (from harvesting trees) -> possibly more wls bought from store. This nerf would help reduce inflation.
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

No changes were made to the drop rates of balance moon cakes this year. They are exactly the same as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
    No changes were made to the drop rates of balance moon cakes this year. They are exactly the same as last year.
    Are you really sure? Couldn't it got messed up by the new charm somehow?..The max of balances I was able to get from over 11 chandelier farms was 15, last year 14 was LOWEST number that I've got from about 15-20 chandelier farms, I managed to get over 30 from few farms..Now I barely get over 10..And I am not the only one for sure if you take a look at other threads
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you