Thread: What changed you?

Default What changed you?

What incident or stuff change you forever?

There’s 2 girls who changed me to be better.. one of them is my girlfriend one of them is someone who randomly came to my life they actually helped me fight my suicidal thoughts that have haunted me for a couple of years they did something what my friends couldn’t do well i’m sure it’s because my friend forgot i’m exist.
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    There’s 2 girls who changed me to be better.. one of them is my girlfriend one of them is someone who randomly came to my life they actually helped me fight my suicidal thoughts that have haunted me for a couple of years they did something what my friends couldn’t do well i’m sure it’s because my friend forgot i’m exist.
    Oh, I always think why people crave for girls. Aren't they just species opposite of us that always need us to make them live,while you can live alone?

My primary school teacher. She pretty much thaught me nothing other than how horrible people can be and how I'll never amount to anything in life.
    Luckily, by this point I've learned to accept who I am so any suicidal thoughts I've had in the past are gone now, but my self-hatred still remains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Cursed

Clothes, they change the way i look and how people look at me in my daily life.

Playing this game changed my life. From being a complete no-lifer to a more matured society man
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    Oh, I always think why people crave for girls. Aren't they just species opposite of us that always need us to make them live,while you can live alone?
    I used to think like that as well.. untill i accidently met her and fall in love accidently i never thought i need her so much.. she fixed me.. she prevent me to get even more broken.. that’s why.. i gave her my trust.. and eventually my heart.

For the other girl she actually came suddenly i didn’t trust her that much at first until she asking me for help.. she lost her confidence because well she got bullied a lot and.. She can’t trust her friend because her friend thinks it’s a joke.. she asked me because she trust me.. that’s why i also gave her my trust.. because i see a piece of me in her.
    tu me manques.

my birth changed me forever
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

Lmao a fight with my friend, me realizing how lonely, and my teacher saying I was blunt was changed me lol

Since 9 i never had any really close friends i could hang out with honestly i was satisfied being a loner but after i turned 13 i realised it sucked and no one liked me so i changed my entire personality i mean like 60% so i could've friends now I like myself more honestly :>

During the fight she said I was things abt me that rly impacted me like she said I was annoying bossy and complained too much and that **** hit me hard I know changing myself for others rly sounds wrong but honestly I'm glad I did I'm more satisfied w myself now looking back. and now i rly enjoy everyone company and support

I still rmb the day she told me i was rly blunt and that hurt so much i didn't realise my bluntness caused others to dislike me. I just spoke my mind. That's just me. Till this day I'm still blunt but I learnt to filter my words more and care about others feelings lol

My self confidence is much btr now
    I'm glad I asked this no one did this is the first time I'm saying this to anyone lol

If u read to here you're a good man
    ok bye
    Came back to forums again
    LEVEL 42 issa nab
    SELLING WORLDNAME 'SELLORBOFTIME' 50 wls, negotiable msg me online or here :>
    _
    KNY fan hehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehh ehehe

Mathematics as a subject.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

an event that took place in May of 2019
    真の幸福を達成.

*Insert edgy qoute about how life changes us*
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

But father used to beat me up quite a lot and have a hard 1 to 1 talk.
    Ngl but his ways thought me good lessons. Thanks to this I was able to view things in a bigger picture.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by beefwhale View Post
    Lmao a fight with my friend, me realizing how lonely, and my teacher saying I was blunt was changed me lol

Since 9 i never had any really close friends i could hang out with honestly i was satisfied being a loner but after i turned 13 i realised it sucked and no one liked me so i changed my entire personality i mean like 60% so i could've friends now I like myself more honestly :>

During the fight she said I was things abt me that rly impacted me like she said I was annoying bossy and complained too much and that **** hit me hard I know changing myself for others rly sounds wrong but honestly I'm glad I did I'm more satisfied w myself now looking back. and now i rly enjoy everyone company and support

I still rmb the day she told me i was rly blunt and that hurt so much i didn't realise my bluntness caused others to dislike me. I just spoke my mind. That's just me. Till this day I'm still blunt but I learnt to filter my words more and care about others feelings lol

My self confidence is much btr now
    I'm glad I asked this no one did this is the first time I'm saying this to anyone lol

If u read to here you're a good man
    ok bye
    Aww come on, here's mine

So I have a bestfriend named Gabe I always went to his house, we have known each other since 2 then so his aunt have a twins and im always invited da heck why wont they? then this girl ehh probably our neighbor I guess? (we always like making tents) so we told this girl "Hey! Don't ya dare come to our party", I guess we hurt her? then like we've assembled like a gang(duh).

Then this holy moly white pretty girl came then we were like "Ahh, sh1t here we go again".
    Then ya'know my bff said "Yo angel why so pretty?"...then it started I was like "Hey I met her rn but dont you dare!" Then the two other Syndi...Gang members were like "Wot the fk?" Then it all started we found a battle ground I was wearing a very good pants,beautiful shirt,new shoes.

I was like so confident then I said "Bring it on" I proceed kicking him with a spin ofc he came back with a dash then spinning slap then I said "Bruh that's painful let's settle this"

Annd with a war cry I was like "She's mine" then we stopped because the two bois were doing nothing soo we ended up threatening a cat :*

So understand?
    Okiee bye