Thread: "High jump" glitch + Autoban

Default "High jump" glitch + Autoban

Wearing the Raccoon + Plasma hair, Space thruster boots and any type of wing that grants double jump will allow your growtopian to jump nearly all the way to the top of the world in 1 jump. After trying this out for a while the system will detect it as if you were hacking (It happened to me a few minutes ago). I don't recommend doing it. it should really be looked into.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    Wearing the Raccoon + Plasma hair, Space thruster boots and any type of wing that grants double jump will allow your growtopian to jump nearly all the way to the top of the world in 1 jump. After trying this out for a while the system will detect it as if you were hacking (It happened to me a few minutes ago). I don't recommend doing it. it should really be looked into.
    Thank you for detail information, I am pretty sure Devs will look into this and try to resolve this issue ASAP [this may also result in item nerfing, don't know].

DO NOT TRY TO DO THIS GLITCH...

If you got banned by reproducing this glitch on your MAIN or ALT account, please contact support with support desk in https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9 and explain everything how did you got banned and what did you do to get banned.

~Dig
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    Epic gamer moment
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths