Thread: Way to compensate us for the incorrect guild event

Default Way to compensate us for the incorrect guild event

As we know, the game messed up and ended up putting block builders as the guild event for hours before changing back. During those hours, people have bought the trowels as they thought the developers had tricked us and not going to change back.
    This caused many many people to buy the trowels and ended up as a wasted effort due to the change back of event to harvest heroes. So people have lost their gems and wls/dls.

So for compensation of such a mistake, I ask and probably some others that the next 1st guild event for upcoming season be block builders so that we do not need to keep those trowels for months and this would also helps us as we have somewhat prepared for it.

So can we have block builders as the next guild event?
    That's all I'm asking for (not sure about the others)

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is not a place to rant about their mistake but to whether is it is a good idea for block builders to be the next event instead (if that's not the developer's plan)
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    As we know, the game messed up and ended up putting block builders as the guild event for hours before changing back. During those hours, people have bought the trowels as they thought the developers had tricked us and not going to change back.
    This caused many many people to buy the trowels and ended up as a wasted effort due to the change back of event to harvest heroes. So people have lost their gems and wls/dls.

So for compensation of such a mistake, I ask and probably some others that the next 1st guild event for upcoming season be block builders so that we do not need to keep those trowels for months and this would also helps us as we have somewhat prepared for it.

So can we have block builders as the next guild event?
    That's all I'm asking for (not sure about the others)

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is not a place to rant about their mistake but to whether is it is a good idea for block builders to be the next event instead (if that's not the developer's plan)
    Seems fair enough, I get your point.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

I agree, this is the least they can do.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

no one was prepared, unannounced and just slam the incorrect clash at our face, beeg oof.

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

They should put surg, star or cook in next, cause if not, then all expensive events will be in a row and poor ppl will complain, how they cant do 3 events in a row, cause all expensive. They should put every other event costly and every other free. It's stupid if all costly are in one season. Believe me! Most will be mad if they can't do any event in winter season cause all costly and skill based are in same season.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They should put surg, star or cook in next, cause if not, then all expensive events will be in a row and poor ppl will complain, how they cant do 3 events in a row, cause all expensive. They should put every other event costly and every other free. It's stupid if all costly are in one season. Believe me! Most will be mad if they can't do any event in winter season cause all costly and skill based are in same season.
    Wait so there's exactly 12 events?

So I guess maybe it's better to have smth expensive either next guild event or the next next guild event?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Wait so there's exactly 12 events?

So I guess maybe it's better to have smth expensive either next guild event or the next next guild event?
    12 events per year and 8 different guild event types. But, they haven't ever mixed events, so it should go like first they run all 8 type, then 4 first events comes back and year is done. Then next year should start with same events as now our winter will start and so on. So they set now some order and then events will always come in same order.

12 events per year and 8 different guild event types. But, they haven't ever mixed events, so it should go like first they run all 8 type, then 4 first events comes back and year is done. Then next year should start with same events as now our winter will start and so on. So they set now some order and then events will always come in same order.
    So if the first 4 events happens to be the last 4 events, isn't it better/cheaper to have block builders first?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

So if the first 4 events happens to be the last 4 events, isn't it better/cheaper to have block builders first?
    i don't now understand. I try tell here, if we get now placing, what is free event, then winter we have surg, star, cook and splicing. All cost so noobs has 0 chances. And no reli is not option even in splicing. Noobs cant ever farm enough dirt and cave to get even one branch in whole winter season, so noobs are out if they put all those in winter and then those same events are next summer season.

i don't now understand. I try tell here, if we get now placing, what is free event, then winter we have surg, star, cook and splicing. All cost so noobs has 0 chances. And no reli is not option even in splicing. Noobs cant ever farm enough dirt and cave to get even one branch in whole winter season, so noobs are out if they put all those in winter and then those same events are next summer season.
    I get your point so what we gonna do? It rlly looks like either the game needs to increase the amount of points gained and decreased chances of breaking too or to change those expensive guild events. None of which will the game do so I guess we just let noobs die due to not being able to do guild events as they are still expensive
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

I get your point so what we gonna do? It rlly looks like either the game needs to increase the amount of points gained and decreased chances of breaking too or to change those expensive guild events. None of which will the game do so I guess we just let noobs die due to not being able to do guild events as they are still expensive
    We need next surg or star event so we have 2 even decent events in winter season. If we use placing in summer, then we have all 3 expensive + splicing in winter. So this is my easy solution.

We need next surg or star event so we have 2 even decent events in winter season. If we use placing in summer, then we have all 3 expensive + splicing in winter. So this is my easy solution.
    Hey speaking of expensive and cheap events. i feel they should make the cost for every event the same and not have some events be more expensive.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Hey speaking of expensive and cheap events. i feel they should make the cost for every event the same and not have some events be more expensive.
    Not possible, cause you can punch vend all day long without wls but you cant do even one surg without wls. You can also place blocks free, but startopian, nope. So that is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    the only reason why some are more expensive is cause the devs don't rly bother to balance some elegant recipes
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Hey guys! We posted an announcement recently where we confirmed that the next Summer Clash is going to be Block Builders.
    https://twitter.com/growtopiagame/st...59124486037506

that's great I guess?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))