Thread: Regarding inaccessible "innapropriate" world names...

Default Regarding inaccessible "innapropriate" world names...

so moderators are quite active nowadays, they're also more open with the players, we can see it everyday by sbs of theirs, they even appears more often lately to show their dedication to the players, also of course the more they care about us the better the game environment would be, we can count that as an improvement of the new dev, bravo. They seems more and more loves us unconditionally

they are even banning more and more innapropriate world names, my friend's world is one of these "innapropriates" thus it became inaccessible, hence i became concerned about my world name, despite my world isn't that innapropriate, yet i still worried about it considering i bought the world for bunch of dls

for the name, i won't threw it just like that (even tho mods could easily know the name) but i wont show it just yet, I'd like to know what you guys think about this issue

would mod gave their kindness or even the otherwise i look forward for this issue being solved with cold head.

=IGN : Crausse=

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

depends on the world name lol....

if its not inappropriate they shouldn't have a problem with it
    but idk what they count as "inappropriate"

happened to one of my friends worlds in like 2017 lol but the name was inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    depends on the world name lol....

if its not inappropriate they shouldn't have a problem with it
    but idk what they count as "inappropriate"

happened to one of my friends worlds in like 2017 lol but the name was inappropriate
    i see, i just look forward for mods to see this issue since they could banned the world without me knowing, i just wanna know if the world is that innapropriate and don't want my hardwork just disappeared like that

. .

Maybe if you link it to Disneyland they might close an eye
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    i see, i just look forward for mods to see this issue since they could banned the world without me knowing, i just wanna know if the world is that innapropriate and don't want my hardwork just disappeared like that
    World name changes are possible in situations such as this one. Though, you may not get to choose what it changes to. They would nuke the previous world name afterwards, but at least you would keep your world design and items inside.

I think it would probably be best for you to reach out to a moderator and explain the situation; perhaps they would be able to tell you if you should worry or not - and they may even be able to do what I wrote above, though I think that would depend largely on the moderator you speak to.

Good luck!
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Maybe if you link it to Disneyland they might close an eye
    lol. .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    World name changes are possible in situations such as this one. Though, you may not get to choose what it changes to. They would nuke the previous world name afterwards, but at least you would keep your world design and items inside.

I think it would probably be best for you to reach out to a moderator and explain the situation; perhaps they would be able to tell you if you should worry or not - and they may even be able to do what I wrote above, though I think that would depend largely on the moderator you speak to.

Good luck!
    i actually like the name, thats why i bought it for pile of dls,

can u elaborate as of how can i reach moderators to explain the whole things?

- - - Updated - - -

*after seeing more and more worlds getting banned*
    my world :

Name:  PicsArt_10-05-08.12.33.png
Views: 64
Size:  494.2 KB

There are a lot of ways to reach out to moderators. You can reach out to a moderator by PMing them on the forums, messaging them in-game/discord/Instagram, etc.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Well my friend tried exactly that, "messaging/contacting"
    the mod and let's just say it didn't end well...

I'm more inclined to beliving that linking doors to Disney land or putting up signs is a better option compared to contacting unless you know the mod very well and that he or she will turn a blind eye to the world name.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.