Thread: Why in the hell do nukes count as sbs?

Default Why in the hell do nukes count as sbs?

When a world gets nuked and you do /go, it attempts to take you to a nuked world, therefore just takes you to the main menu. Question is, why do they count as sbs? It hinders with people's broadcasts, like seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    When a world gets nuked and you do /go, it attempts to take you to a nuked world, therefore just takes you to the main menu. Question is, why do they count as sbs? It hinders with people's broadcasts, like seriously.
    I believe they are going to fix it after the chatbox update...
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Now that I think of it, it kinda makes no sense to show in chat either way when someone gets banned or a world gets nuked it just fills up the chat log, and i'm going to speak hypothetically for a second if I was a hacker/scammer and saw people getting banned in chat that would encourage me to stop whatever i'm doing and wait a bit. This works both ways it could stop hackers/scammers but what's the point of stopping them temporarily if they're just going to log on later and continue, if bans and nukes don't show in chat hackers/scammers will never expect to be banned and will be more surprised when it occurs. There's no point in showing that mods are hidden/offline unless they just don't want to get spammed at least show how many are hidden even if it's a fake number to show that if you're going to do something bad then don't do it that's just my opinion.

Sounds more like a serious bug, rather than an intended feature. I'm sure it will be delt with sooner or later. Although, it's kinda strange that I've never noticed this before in the past.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Yea....it was a pretty old "glitch"(still not sure if its intended). I do hope its fixed/changed with the new sytem update.

Also, not 2 b a mini mod but not sure if using hell is appropriate for a title :/
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.