Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild clash Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    A few? More like at most 2 events if not u can't get em
    buddy I literally have 4 keys in 4 events and i actually kinda didn't bother to do much fishing. I have friends with 5 keys already
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    buddy I literally have 4 keys in 4 events and i actually kinda didn't bother to do much fishing. I have friends with 5 keys already
    In another thread, I did the calculation before and u can get 5 keys in one season without any subscription tokens (I have a feeling ur friend did use it)

However, u need to max all 4 guild events (personal & guild) in a particular season in order to get 5 keys which I plan to do in next season as the first guild event went horrible for me (my previous guild was trash)

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm assuming that people will do min 15 for personal and max 20, that is the required factors in order to get 3k tokens to unlock 1 full tier

If u full on max all 4 events in a season, u get 5 keys

So technically if u can do the above one, u can skip more than 2 events in a season but must maxed out all 4 guild events in another season to get to 10 keys (end goal)
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

And with 1 year subscription, i can now skip next event, whole winter and spring season and i still get legendary branch. How cool is that? (Not cool, but what can i do. I have 1y sub and they give too much tokens so i have no real reason to contri in events before next summer season)

#NerfSubscriptionPls
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    And with 1 year subscription, i can now skip next event, whole winter and spring season and i still get legendary branch. How cool is that? (Not cool, but what can i do. I have 1y sub and they give too much tokens so i have no real reason to contri in events before next summer season)

#NerfSubscriptionPls

Subscription is fair given its price
    Not many people will be able to afford it
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Lesser Wizard

The guild event has already been significantly rebalanced. There is now room for u to skip events without missing out on the legendary prize. Also if u find it too grindy, u can do lower tiers and if u count carefully, u still get enough tokens. Of course joining active guilds and using subscriptions help as well. There is also alot of time now to prepare for the events.

However, hopefully the heads up on the events will continue so we can prep for it. Preparing for events will help u lower the cost and minimise time spent during event.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    The guild event has already been significantly rebalanced. There is now room for u to skip events without missing out on the legendary prize. Also if u find it too grindy, u can do lower tiers and if u count carefully, u still get enough tokens. Of course joining active guilds and using subscriptions help as well. There is also alot of time now to prepare for the events.

However, hopefully the heads up on the events will continue so we can prep for it. Preparing for events will help u lower the cost and minimise time spent during event.
    The significant balancing just makes price of elegant tools go out of all sorts
    Exquisite had a stable price and couldn't be insane to make or find
    Which elegant tools except some have insane price and can be insane to make or find
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    The significant balancing just makes price of elegant tools go out of all sorts
    Exquisite had a stable price and couldn't be insane to make or find
    Which elegant tools except some have insane price and can be insane to make or find
    there was problems with exquisite as well. but the problems were not as widespread since not many people could afford given the sheer number of pristines.

now u can choose to just use pristines to hit max. previously, it would have taken u 2 to 3 days to hit max.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash