View Poll Results: Permanent deletion or nah?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED

    48 40.68%
  • NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS

    70 59.32%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 261

Thread: Permanent removal from game is too harsh

  1. #221

    Default

    Hey. Let me tell you about my view.

    First of all, the poll is wrong and suspensions should defineitely still be there. EDIT: After reading earlier of your comments, i see what you mean.

    I got suspended for doing something which i truly didnt do wrong( i was innocent). Basically, someone had passed me a free steampunk wings and i kept it in my backpack. After 1 week, i got suspended and realised that the person was a hacker. Support never unbanned me as they thought i was helping a hacker. Ive seen several friends and inncoent people get banned. At the same time, ive seen people get suspended for soemthing they did that wasnt too serious. I think it will be a good idea to change suspensions to a 360, max 730 day ban. It is already long enough for someone who did soemthing wrong to learn their lesson or someone who got banned for no reason to AT LEAST have a chance to be back even thought doing nothing wrong. However, like u said, game breakers should be suspended for life such as hackers/ spammers/ IAP frauds etc. Others should be given a really long ban. Its not really a 2nd chance imo, its just a fair punishment. BUT lke you said, they must be suspended if they repeat the crime. i think ur point is fair as ive been through suspensions along with tons of friends and people i know, also random people. Just saying, ur POLL is WRONGGGG but i get what u mean.

    ITs a really good suggestion to change the community but ubisoft probably wont consider it as they know that the game is already "perfect". Im not sure if they want to bring back innocent/ players who committed minor offences back. They probably just continue as what the game is right now. Honestly, so many people are getting SUSPENDED, not even banned. The game is really dying, quite sad.

  2. #222
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Hi liquify. i agree with you. It's hard to run the game and all. Mods might make wrong decisions by mistake. Sometimes players get banned for doing something wrong and lie about it to sound innocent. However still, dont you think some crimes deserve a 730 day ban or 360 day han which is already SUPER long.

    Not to mention, some people get ban for really a wrong reason and they are innocent. Their friend might have sabotaged them and got them banned by giving them admin in a world and building a casino.

    Suspensions should still be in the game but only reserved for game breakers, exploiters and hackers. However, even after coming back from a really long ban, if the player repeats the crime, they should be suspended
    We can never have an honest discussion about fairness and severity of suspensions. We will never be able to have the information to verify the exact details behind any person suspended. Ubisoft will not divulge the information or allow people to discuss thier bans.

    I don't think policing an online community is an exact science. Ubisoft had the money to purchase the game and ultimately they have the final say. I can only assume they are acting on the best interest of the game. There is no benefit from banning or suspending anyone except that you are temporarily or permanently removing someone in thier eyes that is causing harm to the game.

    As a player who likes Growtopia I have no choice but to abide by the rules if I want to continue the game. I'm not a sensitive person personally. I don't get offended by vulgar things. I myself have a sick and twisted sense of humor. I don't care about gambling and casinos. I however am aware I am not allowed to act in certain ways and in Growtopia I don't. It doesn't matter if I think a rule is important or not. What matters is Ubisoft in fact does enforce the rules they set. It doesn't matter what I think about the rules, if I disagree that strongly I won't play the game.

    In some situations it won't be fair. A persons little brother could sneak on his account and cause a ban. How is there anyway to know who is behind a keyboard without invading a persons privacy? They have no choice but to always treat your account like it is you playing. In some ways things are situational but cannot be responded to situationally.

    Also I don't "think" many people actually get banned or suspended and accept it in a mature way. I don't think many players have the self awareness to understand they did wrong and accept thier fate and come back better.

    I would assume that many banned players will claim to be innocent and argue with support and try to minimize thier wrong action. I think many people underestimate how deep they can look into your account.

    360 days and 730 days bans is a long time. You are missing out on a lot of holiday/events. I don't know how a person can keep interested and try to stay connected to something for that long when they are not allowed to play. I know I couldn't. I also think a majority of players ban evade.

    The things I think and assume I won't try to claim as fact. Let's just say I would be very interested in knowing the percentage of players that waste supports time and ban evade compared to players that fully accept thier ban and never break any rules again.

  3. #223
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Then they should be punished, instead of having a second chance, just like all other punished players did
    The crime they gave 2nd chance to doesn’t involve harm to the community unlike every examples mentioned in this thread...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Hi liquify. i agree with you. It's hard to run the game and all. Mods might make wrong decisions by mistake. Sometimes players get banned for doing something wrong and lie about it to sound innocent. However still, dont you think some crimes deserve a 730 day ban or 360 day han which is already SUPER long.

    Not to mention, some people get ban for really a wrong reason and they are innocent. Their friend might have sabotaged them and got them banned by giving them admin in a world and building a casino.
    You really still think those bans were unjustified... You should take the time and think about what’s wrong with all those crimes you’ve mentioned and why it deserved the ban they were given.



  4. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    We can never have an honest discussion about fairness and severity of suspensions. We will never be able to have the information to verify the exact details behind any person suspended. Ubisoft will not divulge the information or allow people to discuss thier bans.

    I don't think policing an online community is an exact science. Ubisoft had the money to purchase the game and ultimately they have the final say. I can only assume they are acting on the best interest of the game. There is no benefit from banning or suspending anyone except that you are temporarily or permanently removing someone in thier eyes that is causing harm to the game.

    As a player who likes Growtopia I have no choice but to abide by the rules if I want to continue the game. I'm not a sensitive person personally. I don't get offended by vulgar things. I myself have a sick and twisted sense of humor. I don't care about gambling and casinos. I however am aware I am not allowed to act in certain ways and in Growtopia I don't. It doesn't matter if I think a rule is important or not. What matters is Ubisoft in fact does enforce the rules they set. It doesn't matter what I think about the rules, if I disagree that strongly I won't play the game.

    In some situations it won't be fair. A persons little brother could sneak on his account and cause a ban. How is there anyway to know who is behind a keyboard without invading a persons privacy? They have no choice but to always treat your account like it is you playing. In some ways things are situational but cannot be responded to situationally.

    Also I don't "think" many people actually get banned or suspended and accept it in a mature way. I don't think many players have the self awareness to understand they did wrong and accept thier fate and come back better.

    I would assume that many banned players will claim to be innocent and argue with support and try to minimize thier wrong action. I think many people underestimate how deep they can look into your account.

    360 days and 730 days bans is a long time. You are missing out on a lot of holiday/events. I don't know how a person can keep interested and try to stay connected to something for that long when they are not allowed to play. I know I couldn't. I also think a majority of players ban evade.

    The things I think and assume I won't try to claim as fact. Let's just say I would be very interested in knowing the percentage of players that waste supports time and ban evade compared to players that fully accept thier ban and never break any rules again.
    Hey man, i know 1-2 years ban is super long. Its already a very decent punishment. After spending hours and time to grow hard and work hard, i wouldnt mind coming back even after a long ban. Also, its hard to express how it feels when i get banned for no reason.I also have many friends who got banned. One got banned for chatting with a moderator and complained about another moderator showing poor behaviour and used the term "stupid", "dumb" to call the moderator. This got him suspended. Another, saw people getting duct taped when they SBed inappropraite stuff and wanted to be taped to. He sbed "bik dig", and it got him suspended instead of duct tape/ normal ban. I also know people who get suspended for something that is not even a serious offence like my friend called soemone "gay" as a joke in a SB and got suspended for that.

    Once again, whatever they did was wrong and they shouldnt have done it. But i dont think they deserved to be perma banned. AT least a long ban will teach them a lesson to repeat. As for my case, im wordless. The least ubisoft could do was change suspensions to 730 day bans/ 360 day bans depending on severity and the number of times the offender did it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    The crime they gave 2nd chance to doesn’t involve harm to the community unlike every examples mentioned in this thread...

    - - - Updated - - -



    You really still think those bans were unjustified... You should take the time and think about what’s wrong with all those crimes you’ve mentioned and why it deserved the ban they were given.
    I saw the post and like over 200 people responded how they got banned. Mostly some dont know why they got banned and say support just give them auto reply of a very generic reason. Some, did things wrong but they try to sound innocent. Sound committed small crimes that dont even deserve perma ban. Some got truly banned for no reason....

    Welp, i guess your a perfect person who does everything right but i guess not everyone is. people make mistakes.

    I mean just think of it. My brother got suspended too because he used same WIFI as me and they thought I was ban evading.

    Once again, all the reasons are coming from the players itself, there is no garuntee if its real or fake. However, it is up to you to believe it or not. Theres a lot more going on than what you think.

  5. #225
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    Welp, i guess your a perfect person who does everything right but i guess not everyone is. people make mistakes.

    I mean just think of it. My brother got suspended too because he used same WIFI as me and they thought I was ban evading.

    Once again, all the reasons are coming from the players itself, there is no garuntee if its real or fake. However, it is up to you to believe it or not. Theres a lot more going on than what you think.
    You don’t have to be perfect to have some sense. One thing for everyone to know; if you didn’t do anything wrong, you wouldn’t appear on the logs. iP-Address van is actually commonly used in many online games. Yes it’s inefficient but it’s the most effective. Again, it’s an SOP on many online games to ban players’ iP Address.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    Another, saw people getting duct taped when they SBed inappropraite stuff and wanted to be taped to. He sbed "bik dig", and it got him suspended instead of duct tape/ normal ban. I also know people who get suspended for something that is not even a serious offence like my friend called soemone "gay" as a joke in a SB and got suspended for that.
    I regretted taking you seriously... Just use some sense, it isn’t that hard.



  6. #226
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    Hey man, i know 1-2 years ban is super long. Its already a very decent punishment. After spending hours and time to grow hard and work hard, i wouldnt mind coming back even after a long ban. Also, its hard to express how it feels when i get banned for no reason.I also have many friends who got banned. One got banned for chatting with a moderator and complained about another moderator showing poor behaviour and used the term "stupid", "dumb" to call the moderator. This got him suspended. Another, saw people getting duct taped when they SBed inappropraite stuff and wanted to be taped to. He sbed "bik dig", and it got him suspended instead of duct tape/ normal ban. I also know people who get suspended for something that is not even a serious offence like my friend called soemone "gay" as a joke in a SB and got suspended for that.

    Once again, whatever they did was wrong and they shouldnt have done it. But i dont think they deserved to be perma banned. AT least a long ban will teach them a lesson to repeat. As for my case, im wordless. The least ubisoft could do was change suspensions to 730 day bans/ 360 day bans depending on severity and the number of times the offender did it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I saw the post and like over 200 people responded how they got banned. Mostly some dont know why they got banned and say support just give them auto reply of a very generic reason. Some, did things wrong but they try to sound innocent. Sound committed small crimes that dont even deserve perma ban. Some got truly banned for no reason....

    Welp, i guess your a perfect person who does everything right but i guess not everyone is. people make mistakes.

    I mean just think of it. My brother got suspended too because he used same WIFI as me and they thought I was ban evading.

    Once again, all the reasons are coming from the players itself, there is no garuntee if its real or fake. However, it is up to you to believe it or not. Theres a lot more going on than what you think.
    I don't really have a side in this discussion. They could remove suspensions and just give longer bans and it wouldn't effect me. I wish we could have ban discussions. Good works are done in the sunshine and if you have good reason to ban or suspend a player you shouldn't have any reason to not reveal it. Especially if a player is making it public themselves on the forum. They willing choose to not keep it private. Plus sometimes people spread disinformation that needs to be corrected.

    I myself played a long time and never been banned. The only thing I have is 2 forum infractions. The first one was for being rude to an ex mod reminding him a few times why he got demoted. I don't like people acting superior to others when they can't keep thier own business in order. The second was for hosting a giveaway in the wrong sub forum shortly after. To be honest I felt targeted because of the first infraction but I did the smart thing and shut my mouth and stayed off the forums and let that mod forget about me.

    It didn't change my opinion about the demoted mod and the other one giving me an infraction for a giveaway in the wrong sub forum but I knew I was playing with fire and I stopped. This was back in the Seth and Ham days and I knew homeboy was just looking for any reason to tag me because I hurt his friends feelings.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 09-19-2019 at 11:45 AM.

  7. #227
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    I saw the post and like over 200 people responded how they got banned. Mostly some dont know why they got banned and say support just give them auto reply of a very generic reason. Some, did things wrong but they try to sound innocent. Sound committed small crimes that dont even deserve perma ban. Some got truly banned for no reason....

    Welp, i guess your a perfect person who does everything right but i guess not everyone is. people make mistakes.

    I mean just think of it. My brother got suspended too because he used same WIFI as me and they thought I was ban evading.

    Once again, all the reasons are coming from the players itself, there is no garuntee if its real or fake. However, it is up to you to believe it or not. Theres a lot more going on than what you think.
    'People make mistakes'.
    The world is harsh and you probably know that, if you make a mistake; you get a penalty and the size of the penalty depends on how severe the damage you've done.
    Hacking players in-game is very similar to real-life murder. If you hack someone you get banned, if you kill someone you get executed. You won't be given a 'second chance'.

    'Some got truly banned for no reason'
    Nothing is perfect, life is not perfect, the game is not perfect, and getting banned for no reason is absolutely normal. Not to mention that this is not the topic discussed here in this thread. Whoever made the thread thinks that perma-bans are not only harsh but decreasing the players. We are discussing this topic, not discussing unjustified permanent bans.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

  8. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post

    'Some got truly banned for no reason'
    Nothing is perfect, life is not perfect, the game is not perfect, and getting banned for no reason is absolutely normal. Not to mention that this is not the topic discussed here in this thread. Whoever made the thread thinks that perma-bans are not only harsh but decreasing the players. We are discussing this topic, not discussing unjustified permanent bans.
    wait i thought its about perma bans in general. i read all 11 pages earlier and as dicussion moved on, there was a dicuss in a broader angle. I mean like in geenral, very long suspensions like 730/360 day ban is already a fair punishment and super long

  9. #229
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    As you all know, you have to deal with the fact that growtopia IS dying. Players online in the morning are as low as 6k online and peak hours surg at 40k-50k which is lesser than previous years of up to 60k players. I am not against the game or anything but i feel that something must be done and changed about this.

    This thread is not targetted to those famous/ rich people but in fact, a major portion of the growtopia community. Thousands of players are getting suspended be it by accident, mild reasons and even severely illegal reasons. People get suspended for no reason such as being the scapegoat of a drama or whatever reason. Some get suspended for little reasons which do not have to result in such a harsh punishment such as being toxic or causing drama in SBs. There are also players doing illegal things such as hacking or casino activities. HOWEVER, the fact that ubisoft bans innocent players who do nothing wrong is absolutely WRONG! For example, a player *CENSORED* who got hacked gets banned by a moderator so that the hacker can stop cerating further problems as the moderator is trying to help him. HOWEVER, he never gets unbanned after that and loses everything he possessed. This is just one of the several bans which are not worth it. Another example, a really rich and famous player who invested tons of hours and hardship on the game, boost 1 tournament and for that, gets a permanent suspension instead of a tournament ban or normal ban which is slightly harsher.

    The point is being suspended from the game is too of harsh punishment, affecting a major part of the community. Being permanently removed from the game after years of hardwork and dedication, over a really mild/ severe or even an invalid issue. As you can see from the results, growtopia already lost a major portion of the community. Maybe scammers who have been suspended have learnt their lesson and want to turn over a new leaf?

    As a solution, i think that the idea of suspensions on less severe crimes should be removed . It should be replaced with a maybe 1 year ban, or at most a 2 year ban. However, being suspended forever isnt just the best idea. All the effort and time of the thousands of people is futile. However, players who have done IAP frauds, hacking, CSN hosting/ spammers/ exploiting, etc. should be given a permanent ban as it harms the community.

    However, players who get punished for vulgarity/ drama in SB/ pretending to be a mod/ autoclicking/ scamming. Should be given less harmful punishment. IM NOT SAYING THAY THEY SHOULDNT BE PUNISHED. They should still be dealt with a painful and ahrsh punishment such as a very long 180/360/720 day ban. Im sure they will learn their lesson and never repeat it.

    Now, many of you might be totally against this idea as you are not banned and completely happy. But keep in mind of those innocent friends and people who got banned or deserved a punishment that wasnt a permanent deletion from the game. What do you guys think of a non- suspension related bans?

    This is the voice of part of the community which has been shut down. We hope, ubisoft has a change in their system to further improve the quality of the game. Thanks.

    I am truly grateful to everyone who supports this suggestion as it will leave a huge impact on the game and can change things for the better. THANKS TO EVERY SUPPORT!

    FYI POLL IS WRONG THERE WILL BE SUSPENSIONS but those are reserved for extremely serious crimes such as IAP fruads/ spammers/ csn host/ exploiting/ etc.. Less serious crimes which are still deemed to be bad offences should be given very long bans as stated such as 180/360/730 day bans. The person will surely change and not make a repeat of their action such as toxicity/scamming/ autofarming. It is more of a hope that they learnt their lesson and will not repeat it. But, if the crime is commited again even after their long ban is removed, they will be given a suspension.
    This more demanding than a treason. To ur saying that harsh punishments are not given to lessen case of trouble. But why do they ban people sbing like fake stuff
    Moderators/Websites/Scamming/Illegal Trading/Trafficking. Read the rules carefully. And read there terms. And being a child friendly game. Just like Roblox. You know that you can't barge right in there house saying hey I want to slap you with my problems and all of those craps
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

  10. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    This more demanding than a treason. To ur saying that harsh punishments are not given to lessen case of trouble. But why do they ban people sbing like fake stuff
    Moderators/Websites/Scamming/Illegal Trading/Trafficking. Read the rules carefully. And read there terms. And being a child friendly game. Just like Roblox. You know that you can't barge right in there house saying hey I want to slap you with my problems and all of those craps
    if you read all the previous comments. Suspensions are meant for whoever you stated- hackers, spammers/ phishers etc. But people who committed a less serious offence should get long bans like 730/360 day bans. This is cause a lot of people are innocently banned for no reason while others for small reasons. Theres been a trend where BFG world owners get banned for a crime they didnt evem commit which is another player autofarming in their world

  11. #231
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    if you read all the previous comments. Suspensions are meant for whoever you stated- hackers, spammers/ phishers etc. But people who committed a less serious offence should get long bans like 730/360 day bans. This is cause a lot of people are innocently banned for no reason while others for small reasons. Theres been a trend where BFG world owners get banned for a crime they didnt evem commit which is another player autofarming in their world
    Stop creating alt accounts to support yourself. This thread obviously isn't created to stand up for those who's innocently banned. You don't even know if they're innocently banned if you can't even check the logs. Logs never lie. You only appear on the blacklist if you commit a crime directly/indirectly.

    Just use some sense for once before you support those criminals. Every ban has it's own reasons. You don't need anyone explain to you one by one why each crimes commited deserves a suspension.



  12. #232
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    What do you talk as if you know everything? This is obviously the only thing you think of when you dont even have an open mind. I have said several times in my earlier messages of the various reasons why people get banned and some dont even sound so serious that they deserved to be banned permanently. They definitely did something wrong and they deserve a punishment such as up to 2 years ban but not suspension.
    First of all I don’t know everything nobody does, and I do keep an open mind, its just your argument has no grounds. The people who you have mentioned have no evidence WHATSOEVER that they were banned unjustly, and secondly you seem the repeat the same argument lever and over again, refusing to accept that you are wrong just like the mindless sheep you atone yourself to be. ANY person who is banned has no grounds whatsoever for trust or self righteousness, people who are permanently suspended are ONLY suspended if they actually commit atrocities! Also second chances do happen in GT, FYI just not often, I mean take TK69 for example. (Nenkai Did I spell that right?)

    Moderators will NOT suspend people for the small reasons, Your idea of an small offense might be different from literally everyone else besides other people suspended, SBING NSFW, even once is a suspendable offence, Auto farming EVEN ONCE, is a suspendable offence, Sell items for money is a suspendable offendece EVEN ONCE. This idea that “Rouge Mods” Is completely FALSE the Ubisoft team would never allow immature and inexperienced people to WORK, yes WORK as in a job that they are payed for to WORK as moderators it is their job, not just a hobby.

    (Many of the older mods like shadow surfer are actually just hobbiests, not employees...)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by feedbackerr View Post
    if you read all the previous comments. Suspensions are meant for whoever you stated- hackers, spammers/ phishers etc. But people who committed a less serious offence should get long bans like 730/360 day bans. This is cause a lot of people are innocently banned for no reason while others for small reasons. Theres been a trend where BFG world owners get banned for a crime they didnt evem commit which is another player autofarming in their world
    Ugh, 1st Stop creating alts, secondly, People who don’t commit serious offenses already DO get these 730/365 Day bans, its already a thing... You just don’t seem to understand what a serious offense is...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  13. #233
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post

    Ugh, 1st Stop creating alts, secondly, People who don’t commit serious offenses already DO get these 730/365 Day bans, its already a thing... You just don’t seem to understand what a serious offense is...
    Uh.. I dont it's right to assume someone for creating alt accounts when you dont know anything. This is exactly the kind of assumptions which is getting people banned and you just assume they committed serious offences. These people are actually people on Instagram who I have asked to create an account and share their opinion.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  14. #234
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Uh.. I dont it's right to assume someone for creating alt accounts when you dont know anything. This is exactly the kind of assumptions which is getting people banned and you just assume they committed serious offences. These people are actually people on Instagram who I have asked to create an account and share their opinion.
    If that’s true, you definitely deserve a longer suspension because you’re encouraging ban discussions ������

    You’re the one who’s assuming they are innocent. Like I’ve said before, players don’t just randomly get blacklisted, that only happens if they did something wrong.
    Last edited by RaySia; 09-20-2019 at 04:32 AM.



  15. #235
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Uh.. I dont it's right to assume someone for creating alt accounts when you dont know anything. This is exactly the kind of assumptions which is getting people banned and you just assume they committed serious offences. These people are actually people on Instagram who I have asked to create an account and share their opinion.
    First of all let’s just ignore the alts since it’s off topic moderators DONT make assumptions when perma banning a player, they never make assumptions, people who are permanently suspended are only suspended if their PROVEN to be a security or social threat! Also do you really believe every person on Instagram? If you do, you are a gullible sheep who falls prey even to the dumbest of wolves.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  16. #236
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    First of all let’s just ignore the alts since it’s off topic moderators DONT make assumptions when perma banning a player, they never make assumptions, people who are permanently suspended are only suspended if their PROVEN to be a security or social threat! Also do you really believe every person on Instagram? If you do, you are a gullible sheep who falls prey even to the dumbest of wolves.
    Yes your definitely right. People may get banned for doing something wrong and lie about it to make it sound less serious especially when it is about scamming or causing drama. However, some bans are pretty unreasonable. For example is it fair that a BFG owner gets SUSPENDED for something wrong they didnt even do which is someone random people auto farming in their bfg. Also speaking on a fair note, receiving a 730 day punishment for causing drama is pretty reasonable and permanent suspensions doesnt have to be needed unless the person commits the offense again
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  17. #237
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Yes your definitely right. People may get banned for doing something wrong and lie about it to make it sound less serious especially when it is about scamming or causing drama. However, some bans are pretty unreasonable. For example is it fair that a BFG owner gets SUSPENDED for something wrong they didnt even do which is someone random people auto farming in their bfg. Also speaking on a fair note, receiving a 730 day punishment for causing drama is pretty reasonable and permanent suspensions doesnt have to be needed unless the person commits the offense again
    pretty sure it was made clear if someone autofarm in our bfg,you'll received a warning for not banning them,2nd time is a punishment.
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  18. #238
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    pretty sure it was made clear if someone autofarm in our bfg,you'll received a warning for not banning them,2nd time is a punishment.
    Is it? Then why is it so that so many people complain about being suspended. Support replies them by saying the owner used his alts to autofarm and so the owner also had to be suspended. Also what if the owner is offline and not able to see the autofarming actitivty
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  19. #239
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Is it? Then why is it so that so many people complain about being suspended. Support replies them by saying the owner used his alts to autofarm and so the owner also had to be suspended. Also what if the owner is offline and not able to see the autofarming actitivty
    this entire issue have been discussed before.
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  20. #240
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    My only thought is.

    In a hypothetical scenario,

    Isnt a 730 day ban already a fair punishment for a player who broke a rule. It is 2 years wait and trust me, its is VERY VERY VERY long. The chances of the player returning is also a doubt but there is still a chance and hope the player will return even after the super long ban. Im sure he would have learnt their lesson. Moreover, if the layer was banned for no reason, it is the last ray of hope for him to return even though he didnt do anything wrong but support doesnt unban. Also, if the player commits a crime again, they should be suspended.

    This should not be applicable to spammers/ hackers/ CSN owners/ IAP frauds etc.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •