View Poll Results: Permanent deletion or nah?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED

    48 40.68%
  • NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS

    70 59.32%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 261

Thread: Permanent removal from game is too harsh

  1. #181
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Oh, my god. First of all I literally could care less about your ban at this point, I literally had no idea you even were banned until about a day ago, people who do commit less serious crimes DO NOT GET PERMA BANS, only people who commit serious atrocities and offenses get perma Banned, the only exception to this rule is compromised accounts that were used to commit atrocities and other offences.
    Oh please, they suspend everyone nowadays like it's a 60 day ban
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  2. #182
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    The fact that you only focus about my ban because you have nothing else to justify your point.
    Isn’t it what this thread is all about? You’re just focusing on yourself from the very start. If it wasn’t for your ban, you wouldn’t even be creating this thread at all. The fact that you keep mentioning “Autofarmers get instant suspension even if it’s the first time” is very obvious that you’re just here to defend yourself.

    You’re using other victims to make yourself seem less guilty by providing sources of other false bans with no proofs or solid evidence to support their claims. Like what most people here have said, just deal with your ban and move on.



  3. #183
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    The fact that you only focus about my ban because you have nothing else to justify your point. You've always been this salty ever since I saw you in game. I dont even care if they dont unban me but I'm just wanting to help others and improve the game. If ubisoft doesnt want to consider anything, its not my problem and i dont have a loss. The results of any of the actions will be proved over the years.
    Actually, the fact that you were banned for serious offenses makes this whole thread invalid. You're basically a person on death row who opposes capital punishment.
    IGN : Jackass

  4. #184
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Oh please, they suspend everyone nowadays like it's a 60 day ban
    FALSE, a permanent suspension is never dished out to a person who does not commit offenses that deserve a perma ban.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  5. #185
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    :) Anywhere
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Isn’t it what this thread is all about? You’re just focusing on yourself from the very start. If it wasn’t for your ban, you wouldn’t even be creating this thread at all. The fact that you keep mentioning “Autofarmers get instant suspension even if it’s the first time” is very obvious that you’re just here to defend yourself.

    You’re using other victims to make yourself seem less guilty by providing sources of other false bans with no proofs or solid evidence to support their claims. Like what most people here have said, just deal with your ban and move on.
    WAIT! Was the thread maker banned because of using autofarming bots? Oh well, now I know why he/she is starting all this discussion.

    And hear hear, what this person said. You are providing unverifiable sources claiming that they were banned for "no reason", as you put it. How do I know what people on Instagram are saying are true? How many of them are true? How many of them are false? How many of them are partially true? Which ones are true, false, and partially true? We need the full information here. I'm sure you can't get the full information, can you? By full information, I mean something that is verifiable, e.g. your activity logs.

    I'm pretty sure Ubisoft made themselves clear. WHY ban TRULY innocent people? There's nothing to gain from doing that. Pretty solid argument. They have also mentioned that only serious offenses like autofarming, selling DLs, etc. are responded with permanent suspensions, which I agree completely.
    Interesting threads I've made:


    STARSITE: Startopia Upgrades, Blasts and Role Items

    BUYSURGROLE: Surgery Role Items
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

  6. #186
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    I dont even care if they dont unban me but I'm just wanting to help others and improve the game. If ubisoft doesnt want to consider anything, its not my problem and i dont have a loss. The results of any of the actions will be proved over the years.
    I don't see how you're gonna improve the game by bringing back people who have done no good,it's like letting out people who are sentenced to life in prison
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  7. #187
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I don't see how you're gonna improve the game by bringing back people who have done no good,it's like letting out people who are sentenced to life in prison
    Yes exactly, the person who killed everyone inside a church for Isis does not deserve parole, Same goes with autofarming!




    Also people who are innocent are appealed, this source is reliable, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIlki6yd8mw Watch the video then READ THE FIRST PINNED COMMENT, Those of you who think that people never get ban appealed you will notice that if you look around, like actually using the thing inside your head called a brain, you will find that very few people are unjustly banned, and that all people who are unjustly banned are unbanned!
    Just because a person claims to be unjustly banned does not mean that they are telling the truth, in fact usually it’s the opposite, after a account is perma banned it is placed under review, meaning that the system logs are checked, meaning, EVERY STEP, EVERY PUNCH, EVERY JUMP, EVERY WORD, EVERY COMMAND, EVERY IP, EVERY MAC ADDRESS, is placed under review, yes the system logs hold ALL OF THESE, meaning that the system logs can prove beyond doubt whether a person is guilty or not!
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  8. #188
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Growtopian View Post
    WAIT! Was the thread maker banned because of using autofarming bots? Oh well, now I know why he/she is starting all this discussion.

    And hear hear, what this person said. You are providing unverifiable sources claiming that they were banned for "no reason", as you put it. How do I know what people on Instagram are saying are true? How many of them are true? How many of them are false? How many of them are partially true? Which ones are true, false, and partially true? We need the full information here. I'm sure you can't get the full information, can you? By full information, I mean something that is verifiable, e.g. your activity logs.

    I'm pretty sure Ubisoft made themselves clear. WHY ban TRULY innocent people? There's nothing to gain from doing that. Pretty solid argument. They have also mentioned that only serious offenses like autofarming, selling DLs, etc. are responded with permanent suspensions, which I agree completely.
    Absolutely right. Wrongfully suspended players can send ban appeals, and support helps them most of the time. However, the abolishment of permanent suspension can only do harm; when less harsh punishments are given to scammers, autofarmers and such, it only cheapens the price they pay for their crimes.
    IGN : Jackass

  9. #189
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I don't see how you're gonna improve the game by bringing back people who have done no good,it's like letting out people who are sentenced to life in prison
    That is actually an excellent analogy.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

    The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

  10. #190
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Comparing auto farming to killing people in church is extreme.

    If you ask me, the people who scam/steal/hack accounts do harm to others for their benefit. Those who auto farm/boost etc etc, benefit themselves. Which is worse? I would say the former.

    OP has some merits to say that it may be extreme for perma ban, depending on the severity. There is some truths in that. Hence, the need for appeal (which @nekorei has directed us to).

    You would appreciate that things that actually happen in reality may not be fully reflective of the records. or rather, there were instances where support or the records were not able to fully present a clear picture of what happens.

    During the builders' lock glitch early this year, all my public items were broken from my world which I placed there for free use for g-topians as well as my magplants. I wrote to support and starkos and eventually, most items were returned (thankfully the magplants), save for the anvil, DNA extractor and some less expensive items. Support mentioned that the records could not verify these items and hence these items could not be returned to be, despite checking it a second time. I was frustrated, since this was no fault of mine, and I had provided screen shots of these items which youtubers had recorded and used. Support could have verified with some other people (these names were in the bulletin in my world who had used my anvil etc) but I dun think that was done.

    Long story short, records may not be able to tell the full picture. Communication is another problem. People of various ages and languages play the game and communicate with support. There will be communication breakdowns.

    Hence, these need to be taken into consideration when metting out punishments, although I do generally agree that recalcitrant wrong doers ought to be permanently banned.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

  11. #191
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    Comparing auto farming to killing people in church is extreme.

    If you ask me, the people who scam/steal/hack accounts do harm to others for their benefit. Those who auto farm/boost etc etc, benefit themselves. Which is worse? I would say the former.

    OP has some merits to say that it may be extreme for perma ban, depending on the severity. There is some truths in that. Hence, the need for appeal (which @nekorei has directed us to).

    You would appreciate that things that actually happen in reality may not be fully reflective of the records. or rather, there were instances where support or the records were not able to fully present a clear picture of what happens.

    During the builders' lock glitch early this year, all my public items were broken from my world which I placed there for free use for g-topians as well as my magplants. I wrote to support and starkos and eventually, most items were returned (thankfully the magplants), save for the anvil, DNA extractor and some less expensive items. Support mentioned that the records could not verify these items and hence these items could not be returned to be, despite checking it a second time. I was frustrated, since this was no fault of mine, and I had provided screen shots of these items which youtubers had recorded and used. Support could have verified with some other people (these names were in the bulletin in my world who had used my anvil etc) but I dun think that was done.

    Long story short, records may not be able to tell the full picture. Communication is another problem. People of various ages and languages play the game and communicate with support. There will be communication breakdowns.

    Hence, these need to be taken into consideration when metting out punishments, although I do generally agree that recalcitrant wrong doers ought to be permanently banned.
    Hacking, scamming, stealing doesn’t harm as bad as autofarmers do... These things only happen if you allowed it to happen but can you stop autofarmers? Obviously not. If you seriously think autofarmers benefit themselves, better think again. All those excess gems won’t stay with them for Long.



  12. #192
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Hacking, scamming, stealing doesn’t harm as bad as autofarmers do... These things only happen if you allowed it to happen but can you stop autofarmers? Obviously not. If you seriously think autofarmers benefit themselves, better think again. All those excess gems won’t stay with them for Long.
    How about people who got banned for other reasons like pretending to be a mod. Those who got accused of ban evading while actually sharing wifi with their sibling or etc.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  13. #193
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    How about people who got banned for other reasons like pretending to be a mod.
    isnt it obvious that they are asking for trouble


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  14. #194
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    How about people who got banned for other reasons like pretending to be a mod. Those who got accused of ban evading while actually sharing wifi with their sibling or etc.
    Did you even read my previous post?

    ^ Thats basically asking for trouble
    ^ Its your responsibility if your wifi gets banned, why secure your wifi with a password when you know people are gonna do stupid things with?
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    About me:

    I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

  15. #195
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    Comparing auto farming to killing people in church is extreme.

    If you ask me, the people who scam/steal/hack accounts do harm to others for their benefit. Those who auto farm/boost etc etc, benefit themselves. Which is worse? I would say the former.

    OP has some merits to say that it may be extreme for perma ban, depending on the severity. There is some truths in that. Hence, the need for appeal (which @nekorei has directed us to).

    You would appreciate that things that actually happen in reality may not be fully reflective of the records. or rather, there were instances where support or the records were not able to fully present a clear picture of what happens.

    During the builders' lock glitch early this year, all my public items were broken from my world which I placed there for free use for g-topians as well as my magplants. I wrote to support and starkos and eventually, most items were returned (thankfully the magplants), save for the anvil, DNA extractor and some less expensive items. Support mentioned that the records could not verify these items and hence these items could not be returned to be, despite checking it a second time. I was frustrated, since this was no fault of mine, and I had provided screen shots of these items which youtubers had recorded and used. Support could have verified with some other people (these names were in the bulletin in my world who had used my anvil etc) but I dun think that was done.

    Long story short, records may not be able to tell the full picture. Communication is another problem. People of various ages and languages play the game and communicate with support. There will be communication breakdowns.

    Hence, these need to be taken into consideration when metting out punishments, although I do generally agree that recalcitrant wrong doers ought to be permanently banned.

    It’s not extreme to compare the two things, autofarming is the worst offense in growtopia terrorism is the worst offense IRL, also for the builders lock glitch, the logs were not checked completely due to the fact that it was so widespread, when a large event happened logs are merely skimmed, not read. This is also why duped items sometimes stay present. However when a permanent ban takes place, the account is under review for that whole 2 year period, if the account is not deemed a threat anymore it is unbanned.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  16. #196
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Didn't really want to reply to this thread when I saw the poll QNA:
    - I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED
    - NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS
    What kind of poll is this? Can't you phrase the "I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED" - this "sentence" sounds like it came from someone who's uneducated.
    And yes, rules are rules. I've seen Ubistaff stressing the /rules in game and the Growtopian Code many times - be it on the forums, in-game, etc. and if you can't abide by it, then farewell.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  17. #197
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Didn't really want to reply to this thread when I saw the poll QNA:
    - I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED
    - NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS
    What kind of poll is this? Can't you phrase the "I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED" - this "sentence" sounds like it came from someone who's uneducated.
    And yes, rules are rules. I've seen Ubistaff stressing the /rules in game and the Growtopian Code many times - be it on the forums, in-game, etc. and if you can't abide by it, then farewell.
    The poll is wrong and stupid ngl. There is will be suspensions but i just wrote wrongly, was pretty high
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  18. #198
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    The poll is wrong and stupid ngl. There is will be suspensions but i just wrote wrongly, was pretty high
    FP What else can i say..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

  19. #199
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    hello wall of text my old friend
    h

  20. #200
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    How about people who got banned for other reasons like pretending to be a mod. Those who got accused of ban evading while actually sharing wifi with their sibling or etc.
    Stop avoiding the main topic. Ban and Suspension are 2 different things. I don’t know how your mind even works but have you actually read and understand what you’re typing? Those are obvious crimes that deserves punishment. Getting banned for using the same WiFi as your siblings isn’t considered “banned without a reason”. It’s an SOP for them to do this. Unless you have a better idea to keep banned players out, they’ll have to deal with it.

    You’re like one of those players who SB inappropriate things to get duct tape but then complain when you got a ban instead. As Long as you’re asking for it, any amount is a deserving punishment for you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    The poll is wrong and stupid ngl. There is will be suspensions but i just wrote wrongly, was pretty high
    You didn’t think twice before you post? And you’re expecting the mods to give players like you a second chance? How do you expect the devs to listen to you if you haven’t even learnt your lesson after almost a month of your ban?



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •