View Poll Results: Permanent deletion or nah?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED

    48 40.68%
  • NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS

    70 59.32%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 261

Thread: Permanent removal from game is too harsh

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Or ya know, don't break any rules, that aside. The options on that poll seem very biased no?
    IGN: PoseidionYT

    The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    Although I disagree that perma bans should be removed at all (as a type of ban), facts speak for themselves - mods punish players dependent on their mood. There must be clear ban times' guidelines for mods. Why two people for the same activity get different length bans?
    Yes! This is the point. We need know how many days we get from what rule broke. i bet that if all would know what their rule break would cost for them, they would think twice do they want take risk. So reason why ppl break rules, is cause they think that there is mad few days ban or most sbs where player sb something bad, they just wish duct-tape. So you should announce that no duct-tapes anymore! Use those only for fun and never for punishment, then kids stops ask those by breaking rules.

    And yes, i agree that in many cases perma ban is way too much. Why not make different bans? Example:
    7 days
    21 days
    30 days
    60 days
    90 days
    180 days
    365 days
    730 days
    and finally PERMANENT

    I bet that most of kids would learn their lesson in 180 days, but they could still come back (some would come back even after 730 days if they were rich and loved game before). Only serious cases like IAP fraud and dl selling and things like that, needs perma ban. All others are mistakes, and kids can learn from their mistakes and then come back and show how they changed. Who of you haven't ever done stupid mistake?

    I have. I have done so many mistakes in my life that don't even remember all. If i wouldn't ever got second chances, idk where would i be now. So yeah. Humans makes mistakes and they need second chances for sure. Why gt wont give those now days? Why they try kill game, cause they doesn't know that ppl need second chances and ppl learn from mistake. Maybe those players are even better, who has had ban in their history and who now know that it is not worth of. So pls, give second chances to ppl.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Yes! This is the point. We need know how many days we get from what rule broke. i bet that if all would know what their rule break would cost for them, they would think twice do they want take risk. So reason why ppl break rules, is cause they think that there is mad few days ban or most sbs where player sb something bad, they just wish duct-tape. So you should announce that no duct-tapes anymore! Use those only for fun and never for punishment, then kids stops ask those by breaking rules.

    And yes, i agree that in many cases perma ban is way too much. Why not make different bans? Example:
    7 days
    21 days
    30 days
    60 days
    90 days
    180 days
    365 days
    730 days
    and finally PERMANENT

    I bet that most of kids would learn their lesson in 180 days, but they could still come back (some would come back even after 730 days if they were rich and loved game before). Only serious cases like IAP fraud and dl selling and things like that, needs perma ban. All others are mistakes, and kids can learn from their mistakes and then come back and show how they changed. Who of you haven't ever done stupid mistake?

    I have. I have done so many mistakes in my life that don't even remember all. If i wouldn't ever got second chances, idk where would i be now. So yeah. Humans makes mistakes and they need second chances for sure. Why gt wont give those now days? Why they try kill game, cause they doesn't know that ppl need second chances and ppl learn from mistake. Maybe those players are even better, who has had ban in their history and who now know that it is not worth of. So pls, give second chances to ppl.
    As far as I know, the 730 day ban is permanent.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Yes! This is the point. We need know how many days we get from what rule broke. i bet that if all would know what their rule break would cost for them, they would think twice do they want take risk. So reason why ppl break rules, is cause they think that there is mad few days ban or most sbs where player sb something bad, they just wish duct-tape. So you should announce that no duct-tapes anymore! Use those only for fun and never for punishment, then kids stops ask those by breaking rules.

    And yes, i agree that in many cases perma ban is way too much. Why not make different bans? Example:
    7 days
    21 days
    30 days
    60 days
    90 days
    180 days
    365 days
    730 days
    and finally PERMANENT

    I bet that most of kids would learn their lesson in 180 days, but they could still come back (some would come back even after 730 days if they were rich and loved game before). Only serious cases like IAP fraud and dl selling and things like that, needs perma ban. All others are mistakes, and kids can learn from their mistakes and then come back and show how they changed. Who of you haven't ever done stupid mistake?

    I have. I have done so many mistakes in my life that don't even remember all. If i wouldn't ever got second chances, idk where would i be now. So yeah. Humans makes mistakes and they need second chances for sure. Why gt wont give those now days? Why they try kill game, cause they doesn't know that ppl need second chances and ppl learn from mistake. Maybe those players are even better, who has had ban in their history and who now know that it is not worth of. So pls, give second chances to ppl.
    I agree with this. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance unless the reason for ban is due to causing severe harm or cashing out such as IAP fraud/ DL selling, etc. players who were banned for other reasons should receive a less severe punishment depending on what it is with the most severe being 730 day(not suspend). Further action could be taken if the person has performed the same illegal action again but I feel that they should be given a 2nd chance to prove they changed.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    I agree with this. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance unless the reason for ban is due to causing severe harm or cashing out such as IAP fraud/ DL selling, etc. players who were banned for other reasons should receive a less severe punishment depending on what it is with the most severe being 730 day(not suspend). Further action could be taken if the person has performed the same illegal action again but I feel that they should be given a 2nd chance to prove they changed.
    That will not work.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    That will not work.
    At that rate, imagine where the game will end up if people are getting suspended for no reason or minimal reason
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I Don't know
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Everyone should have a second chance. A couple of weeks ago, this mess started, like 10 players got suspended in ONE day, and they were not spammers, auto-clickers etc, im not going to say their names but i think you all know them. Even if you used a auto-clicker and got banned, you should get a second chance, even boosting in tournament etc, why? Because its not fair, the game literally scammed you, LITERALLY. You lost all your stuff because of the game and you will never get anything back, that's literally bs. That's why these should not have a permanently ban. About hackers, spammers and scammers, they deserves a suspension but not auto-clickers, boosters in tournament etc, they deserves a second chance and when they doing this sh*t again THEN they will get a suspension, but everyone deserves a second chance. This is a good thread by u, hope they can change this kind of stuff. It would be great for rates and economy. Thanks!

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    Everyone should have a second chance. A couple of weeks ago, this mess started, like 10 players got suspended in ONE day, and they were not spammers, auto-clickers etc, im not going to say their names but i think you all know them. Even if you used a auto-clicker and got banned, you should get a second chance, even boosting in tournament etc, why? Because its not fair, the game literally scammed you, LITERALLY. You lost all your stuff because of the game and you will never get anything back, that's literally bs. That's why these should not have a permanently ban. About hackers, spammers and scammers, they deserves a suspension but not auto-clickers, boosters in tournament etc, they deserves a second chance and when they doing this sh*t again THEN they will get a suspension, but everyone deserves a second chance. This is a good thread by u, hope they can chance this kind of stuff. It would be great for rates.
    scamming might be uncouthful but i dont think its that HARMFUL and GAME BREAKING that it deserves a SUSPENSION.

    Moreover there is a viral post of a moderator (not revealing name) who said that scamming isnt illegal
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    scamming might be uncouthful but i dont think its that HARMFUL and GAME BREAKING that it deserves a SUSPENSION.

    Moreover there is a viral post of a moderator (not revealing name) who said that scamming isnt illegal
    you only see from your eye, try see from other's perspective,
    e.g : new players that are new to the game (sometime arent new but just dont really good at profiting) got scammed and they are willing to quit, imagine if thousands of people get scammed, how cucked the game will be

    do u know that poor players are more dominating than rich players? wait thats too far, do u even care bro?i dont think so
    =IGN : Crausse=

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    you only see from your eye, try see from other's perspective,
    e.g : new players that are new to the game (sometime arent new but just dont really good at profiting) got scammed and they are willing to quit, imagine if thousands of people get scammed, how cucked the game will be

    do u know that poor players are more dominating than rich players? wait thats too far, do u even care bro?i dont think so
    NEVER said scamming is not wrong. It is in fact really bad and should not be tolerated. However, hosting a drop game for the first time ever does not have to result in a punishment as permanent deletion from the game. Worst case could be 1 year or 2 years but not suspension. They would probably learn their lesson.

    At the same time, new or poor players happen to stay at casino, not knowing about it and get banned. This causes them to quit.

    MOST importantly, i would like to point out that when it comes to scamming, mods have no consistency on their bans. Some get cursed, some get banned for a while while other get suspended
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    NEVER said scamming is not wrong. It is in fact really bad and should not be tolerated. However, hosting a drop game for the first time ever does not have to result in a punishment as permanent deletion from the game. Worst case could be 1 year or 2 years but not suspension. They would probably learn their lesson.

    At the same time, new or poor players happen to stay at casino, not knowing about it and get banned. This causes them to quit.

    MOST importantly, i would like to point out that when it comes to scamming, mods have no consistency on their bans. Some get cursed, some get banned for a while while other get suspended
    It's cute how you talk like you know these things, but it just doesn't work like that.

    I have never seen/heard anyone get suspended for hosting a dropgame. It's either a 7 or 30 day ban.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    It's cute how you talk like you know these things, but it just doesn't work like that.

    I have never seen/heard anyone get suspended for hosting a dropgame. It's either a 7 or 30 day ban.
    Just take a look at reviews from people and their experiences from the game. There Is a lot going on and you cant possibly keep track of everything.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Just take a look at reviews from people and their experiences from the game. There Is a lot going on and you cant possibly keep track of everything.
    Neither can you.

    Majority of the reviews are by brainwashed kids, who don't have opinions of their own. They just say "me got ban ubisoft noob seth hamumu better!".
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    _______________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl
    Avatar made by NekoWolf

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    NEVER said scamming is not wrong. It is in fact really bad and should not be tolerated. However, hosting a drop game for the first time ever does not have to result in a punishment as permanent deletion from the game. Worst case could be 1 year or 2 years but not suspension. They would probably learn their lesson.

    At the same time, new or poor players happen to stay at casino, not knowing about it and get banned. This causes them to quit.

    MOST importantly, i would like to point out that when it comes to scamming, mods have no consistency on their bans. Some get cursed, some get banned for a while while other get suspended
    okay heres the simple one :
    one scammer could scam bunch of innocent people
    BUT one innocent people don't harm anyone

    if you were a moderator, which one will you take?

    actually i was banned years ago, i definitely know how it feels to being banned and yeah, at some point i agree with u but sometime we must grow up and learn
    =IGN : Crausse=

  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    okay heres the simple one :
    one scammer could scam bunch of innocent people
    BUT one innocent people don't harm anyone

    if you were a moderator, which one will you take?

    actually i was banned years ago, i definitely know how it feels to being banned and yeah, at some point i agree with u but sometime we must grow up and learn
    Well i guess, it is pretty easy to simply grow out of the game and do something meaningful. However, some people invested countless hours and effort on the game.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    yes it's too harsh
    GenSEAF

  17. #37
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    SUCK IT UP!
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Just see in pixel world even they do buy/sell out of the game account or etc. that is not related to their game they dont perma ban them they ban it 1-60 days or weeks before they ban them permanent if they continue the things they do for 3-5 times. The game get big in just almost 2 years getting all the players from gt.

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Electron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy Ranking:   Legendary Poster
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Well, there’s a reason why we were suspended. However, I do wanna say that we as players should have more information given to why we are banned. It isn’t just right that we have to dig so hard with support just to know exactly why our own account is banned. Besides that, there should be a statement on the punishments of different acts in game; this will give the players a better idea on the severity of their action and make them think twice, rather than just assuming it’ll just be a light punishment. I might have a biased opinion since I too have been suspended for sharing account with someone who committed an offense. I’m just saying if I had know the severity of my own actions, I might had thought twice before deciding to commit such acts. In the end, we know that Ubisoft definitely won’t make the punishment lighter, but I do hope they can be more transparent and don’t turn a blind eye towards players who committed an offense.

    IGN : Infer
    Creator of Techno Visor


    My Animation





    Follow Me On Instagram : @infer_gt



    All Pixel Arts are done by me. Please refrain from using my work without permission.

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard Vrags's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kpnicko View Post
    Just see in pixel world even they do buy/sell out of the game account or etc. that is not related to their game they dont perma ban them they ban it 1-60 days or weeks before they ban them permanent if they continue the things they do for 3-5 times. The game get big in just almost 2 years getting all the players from gt.
    Are you encouraging/tolerating outside-of-game trading?
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    Are you encouraging/tolerating outside-of-game trading?
    Nah i think he just means that a similar game has flourished better from their punishment strategy instead of suspensions as a first time offense. Instead, suspensions are meted after several repeated offences or if the very first offence is too serious.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •