View Poll Results: Permanent deletion or nah?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED

    48 40.68%
  • NO MORE PERMANENT DELETIONS

    70 59.32%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 261

Thread: Permanent removal from game is too harsh

  1. #241
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    My only thought is.

    In a hypothetical scenario,

    Isnt a 730 day ban already a fair punishment for a player who broke a rule. It is 2 years wait and trust me, its is VERY VERY VERY long. The chances of the player returning is also a doubt but there is still a chance and hope the player will return even after the super long ban. Im sure he would have learnt their lesson. Moreover, if the layer was banned for no reason, it is the last ray of hope for him to return even though he didnt do anything wrong but support doesnt unban. Also, if the player commits a crime again, they should be suspended.

    This should not be applicable to spammers/ hackers/ CSN owners/ IAP frauds etc.
    if they're not welcomed,then they're not. they can go play pixel world's. funny that you have hope for people
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  2. #242
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    this thread is traaaaaaaash

    you don't have to remove permanent punishment aka suspensions from the game, rule breakers have evolved and they deserved those punishments. rules exist and they have to follow, they shouldn't be given 2nd chances. they suck. "eVeRyONe MAkES mIsTakEs", so what? rules are still there to follow and you should be RESPONSIBLE
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

  3. #243
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Yes your definitely right. People may get banned for doing something wrong and lie about it to make it sound less serious especially when it is about scamming or causing drama. However, some bans are pretty unreasonable. For example is it fair that a BFG owner gets SUSPENDED for something wrong they didnt even do which is someone random people auto farming in their bfg. Also speaking on a fair note, receiving a 730 day punishment for causing drama is pretty reasonable and permanent suspensions doesnt have to be needed unless the person commits the offense again
    First of all when a bfg owner has bots in their world, they don’t get suspended just their world gets nuked, SECONDLY, as o have tried to tell you over and over, people who commits these less serious crimes you are talking about DO NOT GET SUSPENDED, only people who commit serious crimes get suspended...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  4. #244
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    First of all when a bfg owner has bots in their world, they don’t get suspended just their world gets nuked, SECONDLY, as o have tried to tell you over and over, people who commits these less serious crimes you are talking about DO NOT GET SUSPENDED, only people who commit serious crimes get suspended...
    Okay, we UNDERSTAND
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  5. #245
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Idk if devs would remove suspension but leqend should never be unbanned.
    He’s a known ban evader.
    Many other ban evaders shouldn’t be unban even if someday perma suspension were to be removed

    Btw the poll is dumb, why would everyone even be deleted????
    IGN:Asleep
    (FORMERLY BLUETHEEARTH/TRAIL)
    Follow Bluetheearth_Gt on Insta. Thanks
    For any urgent enquiry just dm me on insta.

  6. #246
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    This should not be applicable to spammers/ hackers/ CSN owners/ IAP frauds etc.
    Then explain which crimes shouldn't deserve a suspension? Oh wait I know, autoclickers right? I mean, you're just "trying" autoclicking for the first time anyway so the punishment should be lowered down.

    Sorry to say but Autoclickers bring more harm to the community than scammers, hackers, spammers and CSN owners. It's as worse as IAP Frauds except autoclicking is much more easier and accessible.

    If you're gonna make a counter argument with "But it's my first time", "What if I'm willing to change", "I didn't know autoclicking is illegal", then might as well stay banned because these are all stupid excuses players make everytime they commit a crime on purpose knowing it's illegal but only regret after they got banned.



  7. #247
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Then explain which crimes shouldn't deserve a suspension? Oh wait I know, autoclickers right? I mean, you're just "trying" autoclicking for the first time anyway so the punishment should be lowered down.

    Sorry to say but Autoclickers bring more harm to the community than scammers, hackers, spammers and CSN owners. It's as worse as IAP Frauds except autoclicking is much more easier and accessible.

    If you're gonna make a counter argument with "But it's my first time", "What if I'm willing to change", "I didn't know autoclicking is illegal", then might as well stay banned because these are all stupid excuses players make everytime they commit a crime on purpose knowing it's illegal but only regret after they got banned.
    I couldn’t have said it any better, Leqend, you don’t seem to understand what a serious offense is, please read the growtopian code START TO FINNISH M8.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  8. #248
    Serf LegalSG (Helper)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    Default I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Some are innocent and get suspended wrongly. When they email support, hey get slapped in the face with an automatted reply that they will not be unbanned due to *whatever reason they were banned for*

    I totally agree with this, by the way anyone know how to fix
    server. "Growtopia gave a 404, bad URL?".

  9. #249
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalSG (Helper) View Post
    I totally agree with this, by the way anyone know how to fix
    server. "Growtopia gave a 404, bad URL?".
    So just because few people are wrongly suspended justifies unbanning everyone who did bad things?
    IGN : Jackass

  10. #250
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    if they're not welcomed,then they're not. they can go play pixel world's. funny that you have hope for people
    like i said on page 3,

    no one would ever make threads like this unless they are banned, periodt.

    it's not an argument, it's a fact, don't like it then too bad, take the L & stay banned.

    "I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED" woah did you just assume anyone/everyone who voted the first option is bad/evil? ok, in that case, i give you permit to call me Satan. worship me beaj.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    This should not be applicable to spammers/ hackers/ CSN owners/ IAP frauds etc.
    wait wait hollup 1 sec, let me process what you just said.

    Error 404: Leqend_brain_space_only_33MB.exe has stopped working.

    are you able or unable to absorb what you just said

    i swear i wake up to some new bullshyt everyday.

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  11. #251
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Did you know that SUSPENSION means that you did something WRONG?
    If you got BANNED that means it is for a JUSTIFIED reasons and they should not give SECOND CHANCES!
    So please PLAY SAFE and do not do ILLEGAL THINGS!
    Shaking my head, there are rules for a REASON. And you must ABIDE by them, isn't that what RULES are FOR?
    - Corrects
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  12. #252
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    "I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED" woah did you just assume anyone/everyone who voted the first option is bad/evil? ok, in that case, i give you permit to call me Satan. worship me


    Poll is wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Did you know that SUSPENSION means that you did something WRONG?
    If you got BANNED that means it is for a JUSTIFIED reasons and they should not give SECOND CHANCES!
    So please PLAY SAFE and do not do ILLEGAL THINGS!
    Shaking my head, there are rules for a REASON. And you must ABIDE by them, isn't that what RULES are FOR?
    - Corrects
    Well you are right but some reasons for suspensions and some suspensions for some cases are hard and they are mentioned in details in previous comments
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  13. #253

    Unhappy I got perma banned for owning an old casino world i forgot about.

    Got banned for owning an old casino world i forgot about until i wrenched myself and went there. I msged my friends and told them we should hang out there and chill. Im not gonna lie we did some stupid bets just to laugh and joke around but it was nothing serious, the world was like 5 years old and it wasnt a legitimate casino that we see nowadays. Perma bans should be removed to everyone except for hackers and ppl who sell ingame content for real money. I should get a 2 year ban but it shouldnt be permanent cuz its my first time getting banned and why dont we get 2nd chances were human afterall and we do mistakes. I never wanted to go there and mess around with some friends. Its not mentioned in /rules that even owning a csn world is a perma ban. They shouldve warned me to remove the lock or just nuke it.... I totally forgot about that world and just went there out of curiosity. Pls remove perma bans. I bet everyone who got banned 1-2 years learnt their lesson and a perma ban isnt needed. U can always keep an eye on players after removing perma bans and see if they're playing the game normally.

  14. #254
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woufy View Post
    Got banned for owning an old casino world i forgot about until i wrenched myself and went there. I msged my friends and told them we should hang out there and chill. Im not gonna lie we did some stupid bets just to laugh and joke around but it was nothing serious, the world was like 5 years old and it wasnt a legitimate casino that we see nowadays. Perma bans should be removed to everyone except for hackers and ppl who sell ingame content for real money. I should get a 2 year ban but it shouldnt be permanent cuz its my first time getting banned and why dont we get 2nd chances were human afterall and we do mistakes. I never wanted to go there and mess around with some friends. Its not mentioned in /rules that even owning a csn world is a perma ban. They shouldve warned me to remove the lock or just nuke it.... I totally forgot about that world and just went there out of curiosity. Pls remove perma bans. I bet everyone who got banned 1-2 years learnt their lesson and a perma ban isnt needed. U can always keep an eye on players after removing perma bans and see if they're playing the game normally.
    Well, were there any bets involved?
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  15. #255

    Default Not serious bets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Well, were there any bets involved?
    Nothing serious just to have fun with friends and return there items back...

  16. #256
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    "I AM EVIL. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE DELETED" woah did you just assume anyone/everyone who voted the first option is bad/evil? ok, in that case, i give you permit to call me Satan. worship me


    Poll is wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well you are right but some reasons for suspensions and some suspensions for some cases are hard and they are mentioned in details in previous comments
    Explain in what case is it harsh to receive a suspension then? Which crime doesn’t deserve a suspension? You never clarified your point but going full on defensive on yourself and autoclickers.

    And please don’t reply with “There are innocent people out there getting banned for something they did not do” because you basically have 0 evidence.



  17. #257

    Default

    would i come back if they let me in? that's a good question. a year ago i'd pay real money to get back, now i'm not quite sure. i've already purged everything growtopa-related from my developer record, as i don't feel i want other people to associate me with it. i love the idea of growtopia, and that makes me hate how mismanaged it is even more.

    in the end, permanent ban is something that, in my opinion, has to be thoroughly considered by multiple people on the staff, especially when applied to accounts with otherwise respectable record. when it's done without warning at a single person's discretion, and there isn't any appeal process, it shows incompetence of higher staff who have decided to let that happen. i don't think that growtopia is that popular of a game for a rule like that to be practical - it might harm the community more than it protects it.

    also consider their phrasing: when they permanently ban an account, they mean to ban YOU. you, as a person, are no longer welcome anywhere near this game. with no way to appeal the decision if you have indeed done something wrong. for the rest of your life.

    at a single moderator's discretion.

    i realize i've phrased this specifically to apply to my case, might not be useful for whatever discussion you guys have up there.

  18. #258
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    And please don’t reply with “There are innocent people out there getting banned for something they did not do” because you basically have 0 evidence.[/QUOTE]

    Its true man, unfortunately I have no evidence. Every comment on my post and everything people say are coming out from their own mouths. Theres no evidence to back them up but like dont you think some of the reasons for their susoensiosna are too harsh like just think about.

    Case1: I am a bfg owner, I have signs that say no auto allowed. However, people auto and my world got nuked and I'm suspended.

    Case2: I was joking around and Sb "I'm mod", as a joke and I got suspended for that

    Case3: some hacker passed me a item he got from phishing and I get suspended as ubisoft thinks I helped the hacker.

    Also some people get banned for doing soemthing that is really wrong but like I dont think it deserves a suspension??

    Sbing a 2 phrase mild vulgar (e.g Buy nood) for the first time should deserve a heavy punishment like 1year ban, max 2 year ban. But I dont think it needs a suspension.
    The point is just that some crimes are really serious and I think a max 730 day ban is already a huge punishment instead of suspension.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've been looking through ig posts and I see many people suddenly getting suspended they claim to be afk and when they come back they are suspended. A really famous player just now claimed to be AFK in world show and was dancing. He went to sleep and when he came back he got suspended. I wonder even what is happening....
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  19. #259
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post

    Its true man, unfortunately I have no evidence. Every comment on my post and everything people say are coming out from their own mouths. Theres no evidence to back them up but like dont you think some of the reasons for their susoensiosna are too harsh like just think about.

    Case1: I am a bfg owner, I have signs that say no auto allowed. However, people auto and my world got nuked and I'm suspended.

    Case2: I was joking around and Sb "I'm mod", as a joke and I got suspended for that

    Case3: some hacker passed me a item he got from phishing and I get suspended as ubisoft thinks I helped the hacker.

    Also some people get banned for doing soemthing that is really wrong but like I dont think it deserves a suspension??

    Sbing a 2 phrase mild vulgar (e.g Buy nood) for the first time should deserve a heavy punishment like 1year ban, max 2 year ban. But I dont think it needs a suspension.
    The point is just that some crimes are really serious and I think a max 730 day ban is already a huge punishment instead of suspension.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've been looking through ig posts and I see many people suddenly getting suspended they claim to be afk and when they come back they are suspended. A really famous player just now claimed to be AFK in world show and was dancing. He went to sleep and when he came back he got suspended. I wonder even what is happening....
    First of all,


    Default Autofarming and BFG with Autofarmers Punishment Rules

    As you know, we are actively banning all accounts that we detect using bots, macros, and other means of doing in-game actions automatically. These activities are illegal as per game rules. ALL accounts involved in those illegal activities will be suspended regardless of how wealthy or high-level their accounts are.

    These accounts affect both the game’s community and its economy in a harmful way, and we hope you understand our desire to tackle them in order to make Growtopia better.

    In line with that, ALL players that will be caught will face the following punishments:

    I. World with Autofarmer/s (this pertains to both private and BFG World Owners)
    World owners MUST be very careful in renting their worlds. We understand that checking and monitoring your worlds aren't that easy, but in order to clear these auto-farmers, we would also want to rely on you in monitoring your own worlds. Failure to do so will have the following consequence for their world (if we catch autofarmers in your world):
    1st - Warning (we will inform the world owner that we caught autofarmers in their world so they are aware)
    2nd - 30 days ban (for the world only)
    3rd - 60 days ban (for the world only)
    4th - Permanent suspension for the world (meaning the world will be closed down)

    Mods will investigate first before giving a punishment to any BFG world suspected with autofarmers. Please note that if we confirm 100% that the owner was aware of the autofarming we will apply the maximum sanction directly (world permaban). The 4 strike system will actually prevent us from banning BFG worlds directly.

    Example Situations:
    1. What if I have 2 or more worlds and my first world got a warning then I changed that world's name... what will happen if you catch an autofarmer in my other worlds?
    Your World#1 got a warning, after which you changed that world's name (NOTE: We will know that you changed your world name). Then your World#2 was caught with autofarmer/s. It will be considered 2nd offense so both BFG World 1 and 2 will get 30 days ban. Once the world ban period is over (after 30 days) and we found an autofarmer in World 2 again, only World 2 will get the 60 days world ban.


    II. Autofarmers (this also pertains to other players caught autofarming inside a private or BFG world)
    ALL autofarmers (whether a world owner, admins, other players) are punishable by PERMANENT suspension. No exception, no warning.

    Here is the official statement on the Autofarming, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ar#post4006184

    Let me emphasize this, HAVING AUTOFARMERS IN YOUR BFG WILL JUST GET THE WORLD NUKED< YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT GET SUSPENDED!!!

    Secondly, the Sb "Im a Mod" Is suspension worthy,

    1, To stop drama,
    2, To prevent confusion (Even as a joke)
    3, To stop others from doing the same thing..

    Also for this "some hacker passed me a item he got from phishing and I get suspended as ubisoft thinks I helped the hacker. " When ubisoft reviews stuff like this they check IP and MAC adderesses, meaning that the system is nearly impossible to circumvent, secondly the idea that ubisoft just banned people without due process is just rediculous.. Also don't hang around hackers, end of story...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  20. #260
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Its true man, unfortunately I have no evidence. Every comment on my post and everything people say are coming out from their own mouths. Theres no evidence to back them up but like dont you think some of the reasons for their susoensiosna are too harsh like just think about.

    Case1: I am a bfg owner, I have signs that say no auto allowed. However, people auto and my world got nuked and I'm suspended.

    Case2: I was joking around and Sb "I'm mod", as a joke and I got suspended for that

    Case3: some hacker passed me a item he got from phishing and I get suspended as ubisoft thinks I helped the hacker.

    Also some people get banned for doing soemthing that is really wrong but like I dont think it deserves a suspension??

    Sbing a 2 phrase mild vulgar (e.g Buy nood) for the first time should deserve a heavy punishment like 1year ban, max 2 year ban. But I dont think it needs a suspension.
    The point is just that some crimes are really serious and I think a max 730 day ban is already a huge punishment instead of suspension.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've been looking through ig posts and I see many people suddenly getting suspended they claim to be afk and when they come back they are suspended. A really famous player just now claimed to be AFK in world show and was dancing. He went to sleep and when he came back he got suspended. I wonder even what is happening....
    Please provide ACTUAL proofs with solid evidence... Anyone reading from your first point will already know that whatever you say are all bullshit excuses to make it seem like they’re randomly giving out suspensions.

    Your first point is already clear to everyone that you didn’t even read the rules. How do you think Ubisoft is supposed to listen to you if you didn’t even do the basic thing to read the rules?

    The only reason why some of them got a suspension is because Ubisoft investigated their account. If they have been breaking rules very frequently then obviously they’ll receive a punishment. Again as I’ve said, if you don’t want to get banned, don’t publicly break the rules otherwise your account will get investigated and you’ll receive a longer punishment. Just don’t be dumb.

    I don’t think there’s any reason to explain why those crimes as mentioned by you deserves a suspension because it’s common sense. Seriously just take your time off and actually think about why these people got a suspension for the crimes they did. There’s so many loopholes to their crimes that’ll lead to bigger crimes that will harm the community. Think outside of the box...



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •