Thread: Quitting Growtopia On Youtube...

Unhappy Goodbye, Quitting Growtopia On Youtube...

Hello , i'm quitting because , i don't feel like making videos on growtopia.
    It was fun when i first started , i got motiviation to make videos on growtopia , just because i wanted to become something that i wont really be.
    I tried to make good and intresting content to watch , but i guess with my old gaming laptop and bad internet can't really make the best looking videos , also now school started and its more important to me to finish my exams.

I really tried to be a good youtuber , i did get not bad ammount of views for my small channel.

I just wanted to say : If you're thinking about starting a youtube channel on growtopia , first think about the videos you are gonna make [garbage 10-30 min , speed up videos with some not copyrighted music ] or an [ entertaining video that has great editing and its original. ]

I just fell like there isn't hope for me being a great entertaining youtuber.
    Goodbye.
    (my channel if anyone is intrested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqO...pBuW-TfljLy3Ww )
    (thanks for reading)
    Last edited by Freeds; 09-14-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    IGN:FreedsGT
    Discord:Freeds#3017

Banned

you should learn better editing skills/tips on youtube for 1-3 months, then consider starting a channel. just a suggestion. learn to walk before running.

Yeah, I agree with Devours. Better not jump to big heights when you still aren't familiar with what you want to do.

im just not intrested anymore of doing that for a game that i wont really get anything out of.
    IGN:FreedsGT
    Discord:Freeds#3017

Quote Originally Posted by Freeds View Post
    im just not intrested anymore of doing that for a game that i wont really get anything out of.
    ey why'd you think like that, gt will get an e-sport division some day
    =IGN : Crausse=