Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I call it, WORLDPRINT(s)

  1. #1

    Default I call it, WORLDPRINT(s)

    It's basically like a blueprint but It's just the world or maybe part of it, I thought of this as so you can sell like farm or world designs to people who want a "pro" design or maybe a cool dirt one for starters.

    (sorry I didn't want to make a pixel art xd, too lazy:d)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticL01 View Post
    It's basically like a blueprint but It's just the world or maybe part of it, I thought of this as so you can sell like farm or world designs to people who want a "pro" design or maybe a cool dirt one for starters.

    (sorry I didn't want to make a pixel art xd, too lazy:d)
    If i'm correct, someone made same suggestion as this and got hated by Forum-Gangsters.

    Stay safe dude.
    Hi

  3. #3
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    74

    Thumbs up

    I like this Idea
    There will be more builders in Gt

    KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    If i'm correct, someone made same suggestion as this and got hated by Forum-Gangsters.

    Stay safe dude.
    They can suck a big one.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    I like this Idea
    There will be more builders in Gt
    Ikr, thanks.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,233

    Default

    You can already get a world key and sell that to trade worlds, what exactly are you trying to suggest here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    You can already get a world key and sell that to trade worlds, what exactly are you trying to suggest here?
    Guess you can't read?

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Location Unknown
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticL01 View Post
    Guess you can't read?
    Guess you can't explain?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Guess you can't explain?
    Guess why am I here?
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    About me:

    I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •