Thread: Item Suggestion: Pandora's Box

Default Item Suggestion: Pandora's Box

Description:
    "Open this baby up, if you dare! A blessing or a curse? What mysteries await?....ok this is boring, look. This is a mass produced box made by Hephaestus 'cause times are tough. Whether it was worth obtaining or not, that is up to you!"

The recipe could be either related to the "Treasure Blast", a craftable using mystery blocks or by Locke for 10 to 50 wls.

Consuming it will result in either:

-The Haunting!: The world you are in becomes full of ghosts

-God's Blessing: Gain every single "good" mod/effect in the game for 5 minutes, like High Jump, Fast Breaking, etc. Not including consumables like Lucky Clover or Guild Potion Block or Rayman's Fist(Speed mods can stack).

-Unfortunate: Gain every debuff in the game for 1 minute(Mud Glob, Cursed Hat, Slimed! Etc)(Speed debuffs don't stack unless you are also wearing a clothing that debuffs your speed) and gives you a malady

-Empty!(rare[4%]): There seems to of been a production error and apparently theres nothing in the box! But that means another box holds two gifts! What chaos will ensue?

-God's Gift!(Ultra rare[1%]): Gain a rare item from "Hephaestus's Set" as well as "God's Blessing" for 5 minutes.

I'm to lazy to make much info for "Hephaestus's Set" but wearing the completele set also gives you the "God's Blessing" mod until you take it off.
    Last edited by Malware; 09-15-2019 at 09:40 PM.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

what does gods blessing do? Cool idea btw. its like lucky blocks
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    what does gods blessing do? Cool idea btw. its like lucky blocks
    Well, I may miss some, but basically:

Speedy, Double Jump, High Jump, Fast Break, Strong Punch, Fire Resistance, Glide, Fast Speed in Water, Faster Recovery(like Eir's Healing Rune), Walk on Slippery Blocks normally, Reduced Knockback and extra Build and Break range.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.