Thread: So this happened

Default So this happened

I don't know if I can contact support about this, but it's probably the last time I'm trusting support.

Days ago, I had a farm called LIMESTONES, I harvested it but didn't pick up the lgrids and they all went missing the next morning. I filed tickets to try find out who's the culprit because I was really sure the laser grids where floating there the night before and today I wake up with a 7 day ban??? Apparently (removed) claims I made a false claim... Bruh I'm just worried for my own account and I get served a one week banned, which also means the votw I edited last night was for nothing , I can't sponsor an item in the next few years etc. I can't even log into the game as a guest now to file a ban appeal... Like seriously, Why the heck would I waste time filing some false claim...

like sure it takes time to check the logs... But I would check it myself if I could right? It's just ruins so many things I can't do on this account... and added the fact that I was extremely sure something was wrong...
    Last edited by Gatello; 09-16-2019 at 04:48 AM.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Ok what the actual hell
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

wait, so if we got a ban we can't get growie's votw?
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Ok what the actual hell
    yes cos it's one of the requirements

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Ok what the actual hell
    ikr... Like wut? So being worried about the welfare of my items etc gets be a ban? that's cool
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    wait, so if we got a ban we can't get growie's votw?
    Yes, for 3 days or above in the past 6 months will not be considered.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    no the sponsor item thing also, so basically i can never sponsor an item under my name. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    what if a 7 days ban in years ago?
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    what if a 7 days ban in years ago?
    I don't see myself playing in 7 year's time cos I'll be a teacher by then

Before someone comes in and say "submit a ban appeal" I already did but I doubt they would be giving a damn to it...

Lesser Wizard

Canadian mods are ruining this game, no joke.

We should make a petition to make them resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Canadian mods are ruining this game, no joke.

We should make a petition to make them resign.
    is daewud one of them?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    is daewud one of them?
    I've noticed that all of Canadian mods have zero sense of what they are doing.. sometimes even acting on their own accord without evidence.

Yes daewud came with candian team.

I've noticed that all of Canadian mods have zero sense of what they are doing.. sometimes even acting on their own accord without evidence.

Yes daewud came with candian team.
    can someone get a guardian to forward my issue to the Ubisoft Abu Dhabi team?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    can someone get a guardian to forward my issue to the Ubisoft Abu Dhabi team?
    You can private message Gatello, he is the only good Guardian we currently have, i doubt anything will happen since you know Growtopia Support.

You can private message Gatello, he is the only good Guardian we currently have, i doubt anything will happen since you know Growtopia Support.
    hmmm my point is more of like I don't think I should be banned because well honestly this is the last time I'm contacting the Canadian support. Just really terrible service Everytime I've required assistance. Either give me answers that are useless and still say checking the logs is time consuming... If that's the case let me check it myself then, since it's so "time consuming" even if it's a means of finding my lost items.

Hey, ezereal!

I'm sorry to hear about your ban, however, we all know that ban discussions are not allowed in the forums and singling out (as per the Growtopian Code). You should double check your items before claiming that it disappeared to the netherworld (for example, you may have stored it somewhere). The support is the only way to clarify these types of incidents, try sending another ticket asking where your laser grids could've gone to - instead of making claims that may or may not be true since the support can double check. Hope everything will turn out fine!

Closing thread (further questions can be forwarded to any staff member's PMs).
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430