Thread: Farming Unfarmables

Master Sorcerer

Default Farming Unfarmables

What do I need? From what I've gathered, you need these:
    • Tesseract lv. 5
    • Frugal Framework (is this optional?)
    • Clover (is this optional?)
    • Buddy Head (is this optional?)
    • Dreamcatcher Staff (is this optional?)
    • Harvester & Fuel Pack

What else? What are optional and what aren't? What's the highest rarity of unfarmable can I farm if I have everything of the above except Clover?

Additional question: can you farm unfarmables with Tesseract Manipulator or Techno-Organic Engine provided you harvest with DC staff and Harvester & Fuel Pack?
    Interesting threads I've made:

STARSITE: Startopia Upgrades, Blasts and Role Items

BUYSURGROLE: Surgery Role Items
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

[QUOTE=Another Growtopian;4109884]What do I need? From what I've gathered, you need these:
    • Tesseract lv. 5
    • Frugal Framework (is this optional?)
    • Clover (is this optional?)
    • Buddy Head (is this optional?)
    • Dreamcatcher Staff (is this optional?)
    • Harvester & Fuel Pack

> Level 5 Tesseract will, of couse guarrentees a higher percentage to drop extra blocks obviously

> Frugal Framework is I believe is to boost the drop rate of double blocks drop, It's kinda worth it if your builder level os high. Mine's still 0.5% . A bit sparce

> Well, never test clover effectiveness yet. But I believe its not necessary. Clover's kinda hard to find, post-St. Patrick

> Buddy's Block Head is recommended. It sort of boost the Tesseract's effectiveness. The owner of BUYBUDDY shows you how effective it is by combining Buddy, Tesseract and Dreamcatcher

> Dreamcatcher is kinda dropping, like I said, its essential if you have the full set

> Yes
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

It depends on the tree's rarity.

Harvester and Level 5 Tesseract alone can handle rarity 10.

Add clover, it can handle rarity 25. Sometimes clover is still worth it for rarity 10, though.

Add the rest, you can farm up around rarity 60, I think, but increase will be very slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Frugal framework is actually terrible. It merely increases your seeds by 10% of the percentage it says, because it only has a chance to activate if you are already getting a block drop.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Lesser Wizard

Everything is essential except frugal framework. (they play a very small part in farming)

The higher rarity the tree is, the lesser seeds u get back from harvesting the trees. (Another factor to consider)

Not all items are farmable even though you have the full farming kit. (some rarity are more farmable than the other.)
    [Example : Hover platforms you need a level 3 tesseract to farm (minimal requirement) while you need level 4/5 to farm aqua cave crystal. (with clover) ]

Remember to use fuel packs & dreamcatcher staff while harvesting! Don't waste every seconds of a clover.

Minimal blocks to test it's farmability i would usually start with 1800-2000 Blocks (depends on the amount of hits a block takes) (Usually no one farms those that takes more than 6 hits to break blocks)

Seeds wise for minimal around 500 seeds is a good start. (You can have more or less depends if you want to take risk or having too much blocks leftovers after the clover effects expires.)

Monitor your seeds gain too, farm a few times before concluding it's farmable or not. (You may have some gains or loss that's normal)

Other alternative, you can farm what other is farming like : asteroid , hover platforms , aqua cave crystal , etc

Good Luck Farming!

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Everything is essential except frugal framework. (they play a very small part in farming)

The higher rarity the tree is, the lesser seeds u get back from harvesting the trees. (Another factor to consider)

Not all items are farmable even though you have the full farming kit. (some rarity are more farmable than the other.)
    [Example : Hover platforms you need a level 3 tesseract to farm (minimal requirement) while you need level 4/5 to farm aqua cave crystal. (with clover) ]

Remember to use fuel packs & dreamcatcher staff while harvesting! Don't waste every seconds of a clover.

Minimal blocks to test it's farmability i would usually start with 1800-2000 Blocks (depends on the amount of hits a block takes) (Usually no one farms those that takes more than 6 hits to break blocks)

Seeds wise for minimal around 500 seeds is a good start. (You can have more or less depends if you want to take risk or having too much blocks leftovers after the clover effects expires.)

Monitor your seeds gain too, farm a few times before concluding it's farmable or not. (You may have some gains or loss that's normal)

Other alternative, you can farm what other is farming like : asteroid , hover platforms , aqua cave crystal , etc

Good Luck Farming!
    You don't need to go to so much trouble to test whether something (which isn't usually farmable) is farmable. It entirely depends on its rarity. So if something else of a similar rarity farms, it does too. Also, you can actually calculate the impact of each mod and work out which rarity will be farmable before even testing it.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Lesser Wizard

so u really need clover when farming aqua crystal cave?