Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: the wotd today

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    675

    Default the wotd today

    I noticed that the wotd today (9/16/19) is kinda all just pixel art, (well not all, more like 1/3) I'm just saying this because there are alot of other really cool entries that aren't all just a giant pixel art for example that cool wicked flower one looks stunning. But anyways congrats to the winner, pixel art looks great and unique c:
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

  2. #2
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    oof sis did you just throw shadee

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    469

    Default

    I strongly agree, give justice to the world creators that poured out all their effort on filling up the world since your standard is "changing" as people criticize you "the picker". Thus you ignore me for speaking out my opinion? Where is my freedom of speech huh!
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    775

    Default

    You can literally skip a part of the parkour
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I noticed that the wotd today (9/16/19) is kinda all just pixel art, (well not all, more like 1/3) I'm just saying this because there are alot of other really cool entries that aren't all just a giant pixel art for example that cool wicked flower one looks stunning. But anyways congrats to the winner, pixel art looks great and unique c:
    I think the owner wanted to present her " Trollzilla " via pixel art. It isn't bad, I can understand her story quite well. She gave instructions which were good.

    Obelisks were used which was a plus, I barely see those anymore. Teamwork is required which is also a plus for me.

    Not bad, but the world can be improved.
    She was probably picked because she had constructed the world based primarily on the plus points. The owner was smart to be honest.

    The world is also funny lol.
    Trollzilla lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post
    I strongly agree, give justice to the world creators that poured out all their effort on filling up the world since your standard is "changing" as people criticize you "the picker". Thus you ignore me for speaking out my opinion? Where is my freedom of speech huh!
    Maybe list the plus points in your application like she did. Make your application very persuasive.

    The owner listed what plus points she hitted. It made her world seem fit to win.

    And honestly, I tried it, the owner used some blocks like ice, waterfall, shockinators, and more. And I can say that this world may look pretty empty but it is definetly better than a normal parkour world. It gives the players a challenge.

    ( all are in my opinion )

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    oof sis did you just throw shadee
    I really debated for a while about posting this heh but it's just my opinion, I don't meant to throw any shade or anything
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I really debated for a while about posting this heh but it's just my opinion, I don't meant to throw any shade or anything
    Yes, it's good sometimes to look at all sides of the debate.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,262

    Default

    ubisoft wth ya doin'
    y no groupescape wotd yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    469

    Default

    I douby she/he would even notice or reply this thread pfft
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    I think the owner wanted to present her " Trollzilla " via pixel art. It isn't bad, I can understand her story quite well. She gave instructions which were good.

    Obelisks were used which was a plus, I barely see those anymore. Teamwork is required which is also a plus for me.

    Not bad, but the world can be improved.
    She was probably picked because she had constructed the world based primarily on the plus points. The owner was smart to be honest.

    The world is also funny lol.
    Trollzilla lol.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe list the plus points in your application like she did. Make your application very persuasive.

    The owner listed what plus points she hitted. It made her world seem fit to win.

    And honestly, I tried it, the owner used some blocks like ice, waterfall, shockinators, and more. And I can say that this world may look pretty empty but it is definetly better than a normal parkour world. It gives the players a challenge.

    ( all are in my opinion )
    Wait- what do you mean by trollzilla?
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Wait- what do you mean by trollzilla?
    The pixel art...I assume

    I read the guestbook and her application for WOTD...

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    The pixel art...I assume

    I read the guestbook and her application for WOTD...
    Was the pixel art of a giant bird?
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •