Thread: Dear mods : we need extend guild clash..

Default Dear mods : we need extend guild clash..

We need extend more time for guild clash.. as we know, when first day we didnt got full time clash.. i hope theres a compensation for it.. thx..

Guild status in terms of supplies and preparedness depends on the guild, especially on each member of the guild. The game shouldn't compensate what a few guilds lost, when the rest are fine with it. Some didn't even bother participating this clash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Guild status in terms of supplies and preparedness depends on the guild, especially on each member of the guild. The game shouldn't compensate what a few guilds lost, when the rest are fine with it. Some didn't even bother participating this clash.
    Just extend the time, no need rank, not all player is pro like them, we just need more time for getting key.. if others guild done, they no point to do anymore..

Invest some time and effort and the time they give you is plenty. I got #15 personal in the first hours of the event pretty easily. (#15 was my guilds minimum)
    GrowID: Plussed

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    We need extend more time for guild clash.. as we know, when first day we didnt got full time clash.. i hope theres a compensation for it.. thx..
    what do you even mean by "didn't got full time clash"
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    it sounds like ur the only one asking for more time since u didnt get enough tokens
    the points of the wrong event during first day were brought over to the harvest heroes event which means nothing was lost
    dont be selfish, many people sacrifice their time just to do this event so why cant u do the same?

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    it sounds like ur the only one asking for more time since u didnt get enough tokens
    the points of the wrong event during first day were brought over to the harvest heroes event which means nothing was lost
    dont be selfish, many people sacrifice their time just to do this event so why cant u do the same?
    This is what I meant.
    O.P. should ask for a special treatment just because they weren't able to participate in time. A lot of other guilds have the same experience - that it wasn't enough - but they're not posting about it. Probably 'cos they know there's a next time.

3 days is quite enough for me already plus it's on weekend...