Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dear mods : we need extend guild clash..

  1. #1

    Default Dear mods : we need extend guild clash..

    We need extend more time for guild clash.. as we know, when first day we didnt got full time clash.. i hope theres a compensation for it.. thx..

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Guild status in terms of supplies and preparedness depends on the guild, especially on each member of the guild. The game shouldn't compensate what a few guilds lost, when the rest are fine with it. Some didn't even bother participating this clash.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Guild status in terms of supplies and preparedness depends on the guild, especially on each member of the guild. The game shouldn't compensate what a few guilds lost, when the rest are fine with it. Some didn't even bother participating this clash.
    Just extend the time, no need rank, not all player is pro like them, we just need more time for getting key.. if others guild done, they no point to do anymore..

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard CnatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Invest some time and effort and the time they give you is plenty. I got #15 personal in the first hours of the event pretty easily. (#15 was my guilds minimum)
    GrowID: Plussed

    Discord: S+#6976

    Youtube: Plussed

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    We need extend more time for guild clash.. as we know, when first day we didnt got full time clash.. i hope theres a compensation for it.. thx..
    what do you even mean by "didn't got full time clash"
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    We need extend more time for guild clash.. as we know, when first day we didnt got full time clash.. i hope theres a compensation for it.. thx..
    it sounds like ur the only one asking for more time since u didnt get enough tokens
    the points of the wrong event during first day were brought over to the harvest heroes event which means nothing was lost
    dont be selfish, many people sacrifice their time just to do this event so why cant u do the same?


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    it sounds like ur the only one asking for more time since u didnt get enough tokens
    the points of the wrong event during first day were brought over to the harvest heroes event which means nothing was lost
    dont be selfish, many people sacrifice their time just to do this event so why cant u do the same?
    This is what I meant.
    O.P. should ask for a special treatment just because they weren't able to participate in time. A lot of other guilds have the same experience - that it wasn't enough - but they're not posting about it. Probably 'cos they know there's a next time.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard SWAGMR5055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    351

    Default

    3 days is quite enough for me already plus it's on weekend...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •