View Poll Results: Why Pernament Bans are Completely Justified.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Pernament Suspensions, (List Why)

    25 69.44%
  • No Pernament Suspensions, (List Why)

    11 30.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Why Permanent Suspensions are Completely Justified

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default Why Permanent Suspensions are Completely Justified

    Why Permanent Suspensions are Completely Justified,

    First off, Ban Appeals all bans can be placed under review, if a person feels that a permanent suspension is unjustified, they can email support.

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! We do understand it can get really frustrating when you get banned and we are definitely open to re-investigating and re-evaluating your punishment provided that we find enough proof through our investigations.

    To ease everyone's mind allow me to clarify some points mentioned:
    1. If you believe that you were banned unjustly or you want submit a ban appeal, you can report such incidents to us and we'll look into it carefully and then handle it. Here is how to submit a ban appeal:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-AU/Faqs/0...count-sanction

    "In the event you genuinely feel the ban is not justified, please LET US KNOW - we will be happy to investigate further."

    2. If you believe that a certain moderator is misbehaving feel free to report the moderator to us together with details and if there is a proof include that as well. We will look investigate and act on it if necessary.


    Also, thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts regarding this concern. I shall mention your insights about this to the team and see if this is something that we can take into consideration.


    Secondly, perma bans prevent illegally obtained or duped items from resurfacing, when you perma ban an account you permanently remove those illegally earned gems, through autofarming, or those pwings gotten by duping. By doing this the team can hinder the progress of illegal activities like selling growtopia items for real money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottowo View Post
    Just going to chime in quick (didn’t get a chance to read everything) to provide something for you guys to think about.
    1) Mods/Ubisoft doesn’t punish innocent people. Stop saying it, if it happens by accident we always correct it. At no point is it beneficial for us to ban innocent players who have done nothing wrong.
    2) I recognize a lot of the ban situations you have mentioned. A lot of what you players are being told is far from the truth. There’s a lot more that goes into these permanent bans.
    3) Permanent bans are very acceptable for a variety of cases. Autofarming, phishing, casino owners and so forth are all generally involved in the selling of items for money (which is also illegal). Why would we want to give these people a second chance to redeem themselves? We need to ensure these things aren’t occurring or items can’t be transferred to other accounts in the future. Keep in mind this is a small fraction of things we permaban for.
    Finally, The system just works, Funny right? No but seriously the perma ban system works since it is PERMANENT, a permanent ban legitimately stops a hacker, bot, duper, mod impersonator, or NSFW content spreader dead in their tracks, and YES a perma ban, even for the first time is justified for these offenses, SERIOUSLY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I have a few points I would like to make. We have no way to actually verify why a person was suspended. They can tell you thier version of events. You can tell us thier version of events. None of us can convince Ubisoft to let us look at a players logs to confirm anything. So making an argument as to why a person was suspended and how fair it was is fruitless. You can't fact check anything. All you can do is take a persons word on a story then expect other people to take your word without any way to prove anything.

    A fear of the game dying is not a good reason to let people break rules and avoid appropriate actions taken against them. The game surviving in reality is based on players spending money. I would assume strongly that Ubisoft was more interested in how many players were spending money over how many players were actually playing when they purchased Growtopia.

    If your that worried about the game dying you should go spend money. When the income dries up the game will die.


    If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

    Edit:Let this thread die this topic need to die due to its irrelevance, seriously any person in their right mind knows that permanent suspend are always justified...
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 09-20-2019 at 03:09 AM.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,635

    Default

    No, it does not work. My device/IP got banned by someone that I don't even know and support said that they won't be lifting the ban. So is it really justified and fair to me, who did nothing wrong?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    No, it does not work. My device/IP got banned by someone that I don't even know and support said that they won't be lifting the ban. So is it really justified and fair to me, who did nothing wrong?
    Dude, they( As in Support )already responded to this, they are not lifting the ban since it’s a legitimate threat, if the ip ban does not affect your account, then just play using cell data or other alternatives, it’s also possible you are lying and have committed atrocities, I AM NOT ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING, either way, if you account itself is not banned you should be fine, or just request a new ip from your ISP, my isp auto changes all ip’s periodically. Secondly your ban is not a perma ban, it’s a 554 or 2 year ban M9 your agrument is INVALID.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I have a few points I would like to make. We have no way to actually verify why a person was suspended. They can tell you thier version of events. You can tell us thier version of events. None of us can convince Ubisoft to let us look at a players logs to confirm anything. So making an argument as to why a person was suspended and how fair it was is fruitless. You can't fact check anything. All you can do is take a persons word on a story then expect other people to take your word without any way to prove anything.

    A fear of the game dying is not a good reason to let people break rules and avoid appropriate actions taken against them. The game surviving in reality is based on players spending money. I would assume strongly that Ubisoft was more interested in how many players were spending money over how many players were actually playing when they purchased Growtopia.

    If your that worried about the game dying you should go spend money. When the income dries up the game will die.
    Please read the context of where this came from...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    WRONG, the ban can be lifted quite easily, however they won’t since a serious threat was identified at your near location meaning that due to the threat, you can’t play as a result, this may seem unfair but let me put this into better terms, The railcar represents the banhammer, on one sidebar of the tracks is a hacker and you, on the other side is the 2million other people who play growtopia tied to the tracks, do you sacrifice yourself and let 2 million people die, or do you save yourself and the rule breaker...

    No I’m not exaggerating, let me explain by not banning the rule breaker the WHOLE community of growtopia is affected meaning that simply put, you are collateral damage.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    First of all, i think you misunderstood my point.

    SUSPENSIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND MUST BE INLUDED AS PART OF THE GAME ELSE IT WILL CREATE CHAOS.

    2ndly,
    Does super broadcasting a NSFW content 2 word phrase as a joke deserve a permanent ban?
    Does boosting in 1 tournament deserve a permanent ban?
    Does some scamming/ drop game deserve a permanent ban? (Sometimes given suspensions)
    Does autoclicking/ auto farming for the very first time deserve a permanent ban? (or even wrongly accused)
    Does sharing account with your friend or cousin with intentions of promoting the game do so much harm deserve a permanent ban?
    Does hosting a roullete game which does not involve betting deserve a permanent ban?
    Does involving in a drama through SBs deserve a permanent ban?
    Does pretending to be a mod AS A JOKE deserve a permanent ban?
    Is it fair to be suspended for accusation of ban evading because ur sibling was banned and you get suspended because of using same wifi?
    Is it fair when your friends whose a hacker, passes you some illegal duped items and you dont even know what's going on. Then you get suspended for being accuses of helping a hacker?

    Not to mention, some of the reasons for their bans could even be falsely accused. They COULD be innocent.

    These acts are definietly wrong, which i do not disagree but the extent to which they are punished through a suspension is TOO HARSH. This acts deserve a punishment such as a super long ban such as 360/730 for them to reflect on what wrong they did and hopefully will turn over a new leaf. However, if they repeat their offence, they will be suspended. As for exploiting, IAP frauding, casino hosting, they deserve perma bans with no 2nd chances

    I hope you will have different perspective of things now.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Well were annihilating our bad players... and were also annihilating the total amount... and were also supporting how games die.

    And now how do we fix this game? Well lets see we now come to the conclusion of complaining about changing between perma ban to a 1 or 2 year ban which is practically permaban which basically means that someone probably wont get back into the game in the end. And this protest of changing it to a long term ban instead of permaban would theoretically be of benefit but really..? Such big changes...
    Slightly above average in human intellect

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Leqend of Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Dirt
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Well were annihilating our bad players... and were also annihilating the total amount... and were also supporting how games die.

    And now how do we fix this game? Well lets see we now come to the conclusion of complaining about changing between perma ban to a 1 or 2 year ban which is practically permaban which basically means that someone probably wont get back into the game in the end. And this protest of changing it to a long term ban instead of permaban would theoretically be of benefit but really..? Such big changes...
    1 - 2 year ban is already a lot as you know. Some people played the game for years and spent hours on it. They might be willing to even come back after 1-2 years
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    First of all, i think you misunderstood my point.

    SUSPENSIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND MUST BE INLUDED AS PART OF THE GAME ELSE IT WILL CREATE CHAOS.

    2ndly,
    Does super broadcasting a NSFW content 2 word phrase as a joke deserve a permanent ban?
    If done repeatedly yes, we all know that 10 year olds plays this game, there is a limit. NSFW stuff must be enforced including racial slurs etc.
    Does boosting in 1 tournament deserve a permanent ban?
    If done repeatedly yes, people were caught boosting on multiple occasions this banned. MOBAs games also experience such problem and growtopia isn't the only one dishing out such punishments.
    Does some scamming/ drop game deserve a permanent ban? (Sometimes given suspensions)
    Yes, if done repeatedly. We have been warned time and time again. Everywhere you go you see the no scamming rules.
    Does autoclicking/ auto farming for the very first time deserve a permanent ban? (or even wrongly accused)
    wrongly accused can be appealed through support. No autofarming is currently being enforced across all bfgs, one using must know the risk.
    Does sharing account with your friend or cousin with intentions of promoting the game do so much harm deserve a permanent ban?
    for this one I haven't experienced it or seen it yet so idk.
    Does hosting a roullete game which does not involve betting deserve a permanent ban?
    Depends, if you purposely make it look like a casino set up, u can be legally banned for attempt to waste mods time.
    Does involving in a drama through SBs deserve a permanent ban?
    Yes, as I say again, kids are playing.if you create drama be prepared to get ur megaphone taken away / duct taped and be banned, commiting multiple times will result in a perma ban
    Does pretending to be a mod AS A JOKE deserve a permanent ban?
    Yes, impersonating will result in a ban to perma banned. We all know why it's dangerous.
    Ban is mostly for warning, perma banned is for those that goes too far to collect personal information, hacking etc.

    Is it fair to be suspended for accusation of ban evading because ur sibling was banned and you get suspended because of using same wifi?
    Yes, it's the best way to keep out alts, but you can log in to your account on a different wifi which will prove your innocence. So you let your sibling do illegal stuff while on the same wifi, both are bad imo. I always reinforce what guest do with my wifi when they come over.

    Is it fair when your friends whose a hacker, passes you some illegal duped items and you dont even know what's going on. Then you get suspended for being accuses of helping a hacker?
    Ban appeal is there for a reason. And there are logs to check.

    Not to mention, some of the reasons for their bans could even be falsely accused. They COULD be innocent.
    Ban appeal exist.

    These acts are definietly wrong, which i do not disagree but the extent to which they are punished through a suspension is TOO HARSH. This acts deserve a punishment such as a super long ban such as 360/730 for them to reflect on what wrong they did and hopefully will turn over a new leaf. However, if they repeat their offence, they will be suspended. As for exploiting, IAP frauding, casino hosting, they deserve perma bans with no 2nd chances
    You think autofarmer deserve a 2nd chance but not casino hosters?

    I was a casino hoster, I have been banned for 60 days. I was given a 2nd chance. I greatly thank Ubisoft for where I am rn.

    Currently all I can see is your super biased perspective.


    I hope you will have different perspective of things now.
    10 characters
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    About me:

    I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

    Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

  8. #8

    Default

    thank you, finally someone who wasn't perma suspended and got salty and came to the forums to rant about why perma suspensions need to be fixed. they don't need to be fixed, shush and stay banned scrubs.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    1 - 2 year ban is already a lot as you know. Some people played the game for years and spent hours on it. They might be willing to even come back after 1-2 years
    No thanks. I’d rather have newbies who abide by the rules than Long term players who don’t.



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    First of all, i think you misunderstood my point.

    SUSPENSIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND MUST BE INLUDED AS PART OF THE GAME ELSE IT WILL CREATE CHAOS.

    2ndly,
    Does super broadcasting a NSFW content 2 word phrase as a joke deserve a permanent ban?
    Does boosting in 1 tournament deserve a permanent ban?
    Does some scamming/ drop game deserve a permanent ban? (Sometimes given suspensions)
    Does autoclicking/ auto farming for the very first time deserve a permanent ban? (or even wrongly accused)
    Does sharing account with your friend or cousin with intentions of promoting the game do so much harm deserve a permanent ban?
    Does hosting a roullete game which does not involve betting deserve a permanent ban?
    Does involving in a drama through SBs deserve a permanent ban?
    Does pretending to be a mod AS A JOKE deserve a permanent ban?
    Is it fair to be suspended for accusation of ban evading because ur sibling was banned and you get suspended because of using same wifi?
    Is it fair when your friends whose a hacker, passes you some illegal duped items and you dont even know what's going on. Then you get suspended for being accuses of helping a hacker?

    Not to mention, some of the reasons for their bans could even be falsely accused. They COULD be innocent.

    These acts are definietly wrong, which i do not disagree but the extent to which they are punished through a suspension is TOO HARSH. This acts deserve a punishment such as a super long ban such as 360/730 for them to reflect on what wrong they did and hopefully will turn over a new leaf. However, if they repeat their offence, they will be suspended. As for exploiting, IAP frauding, casino hosting, they deserve perma bans with no 2nd chances

    I hope you will have different perspective of things now.
    Ok first of all, please read recreates counter to this, he clearly explains why they are permanent suspensions, Also what I don’t think you realize is how serious of an offense autofarming is, by autofarming you are lowering the value of gems and wls due to the fact that these gems were earned illegitimately, the reason autofarmer accounts even for the first time, are perma banned is so that those illegally earned gems don’t hurt the economy.

    Also hosting a drop game/scamming for the first time gives a 60-365 day ban depending on the type of scam, repeated offenses will result in perma bans.

    SB,ing NSFW even once, is a perma ban to prevent others from doing it, FYI, Broadcasting about fake gem sites also falls into this category.

    All perma bans are 100% justified, any “accidental” bans will be appealed. FYI, people who get permanently suspended commuted some atrocities and should be permanently banned.

    Hey but wait? You say people can change right? Some people can change not everyone, and most likely not the majority. However everyone can change through outside influence, a simple ban will not change a person behavior, lecturing and social interactions will actually change a persons behavior, a solitary ban will not do this, meaning that even after a long ban the same person will most likely continue the same illegal behaviors.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    My permanent suspension was not justified. Support said I was selling accounts. I have no memory of selling accounts or doing anything related to that. I asked support to look further into it and show some evidence of their accusation. They just closed my case with a, "We won't be replying to anymore emails about it."


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    My permanent suspension was not justified. Support said I was selling accounts. I have no memory of selling accounts or doing anything related to that. I asked support to look further into it and show some evidence of their accusation. They just closed my case with a, "We won't be replying to anymore emails about it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    "We only suspend accounts due to the following reasons:
    1. Something bad
    2. Something terrible
    3. Unacceptable act
    4. You destroy our game
    5. You make irl money off game.
    We won't be replying to any more emails about this issue."
    10/10 true story
    You said it yourself not me, they have extensive ability to check logs meaning it addresses and Mac addresses, a suspension is not carried out unless the support team is 100% sure illegal activity took place.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    You said it yourself not me, they have extensive ability to check logs meaning it addresses and Mac addresses, a suspension is not carried out unless the support team is 100% sure illegal activity took place.
    Then why are they holding back any proof from me? I want to know what they seen which made their minds think "Oh, he's selling accounts."


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    almost all of these deserves a permanent suspension. it's not hard to follow the rules. yes you can joke but there are limits in a game where majority of the player base are children
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Then why are they holding back any proof from me? I want to know what they seen which made their minds think "Oh, he's selling accounts."
    They hold back evidence so that other people cannot circumvent their current detection systems.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    They hold back evidence so that other people cannot circumvent their current detection systems.
    Their detection systems, like their eyes? They saw something which made them think I was selling accounts.


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Their detection sytems, like their eyes? They saw something which made them think I was selling accounts.
    You realize that it’s more advanced that that right? The system logs record EVERYTHING, every message every trade every step, every punch, every jump, when system logs are reviewed every aspect is reviewed, not “just what they thought they saw” The system logs hold 100% Solid evidence.

    Here is an expample, one of my IAP’s didn’t go through, I email support they checked the logs( And receipt ) and gave me my gems EASY PEASY, the logs are final.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    You realize that it’s more advanced that that right? The system logs record EVERYTHING, every message every trade every step, every punch, every jump, when system logs are reviewed every aspect is reviewed, not “just what they thought they saw” The system logs hold 100% Solid evidence.

    Here is an expample, one of my IAP’s didn’t go through, I email support they checked the logs( And receipt ) and gave me my gems EASY PEASY, the logs are final.
    "There is in-game proof in the worlds that you own that you were selling accounts. Any player could go to your world and see it for proof - if it wasn't banned."
    This was a reply from a mod that helped me.

    Why couldn't they just give the specific world and what "any player could see for proof"
    If the proof was actually accessible to any player, why wouldn't they just tell me what it was then?


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    "There is in-game proof in the worlds that you own that you were selling accounts. Any player could go to your world and see it for proof - if it wasn't banned."
    This was a reply from a mod that helped me.

    Why couldn't they just give the specific world and what "any player could see for proof"
    Exact same reason, by giving the specific world name a person could figure out how their activities were detected.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Exact same reason, by giving the specific world name a person could figure out how their activities were detected.
    You've given me more help than support ever did.

    I tried tracing which world had it but I can't remember what worlds I owned. (The initial ban was on my alt account and support then knew I still had a main acc and banned it too.)
    I searched but found only a small locked world of my alt.
    I punched the lock and it said my alt was last online 94 days ago. My alt was banned like a month ago but it was last used 3 months ago. How big of an investigation did they have to do to make them come to a conclusion of me selling accounts?


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

    If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •