Thread: Stone eggs not dropping anything/broken?

Angry Stone eggs not dropping anything/broken?

I got 2 stone eggs and did everything correctly, I lit it up with a pocket lighter and it started hatching for 2 days and I waited for it to be ready when it was ready normally you would punch it but in my case after I have punched the egg it broke and didn't give me anything, not even a dragon soul.

Unfortunately, I can't provide a video of me breaking it because I wasn't expecting it happening
    It would be appreciated if someone could explain because I wasted 50k gems just to get two stone eggs.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I got 2 stone eggs and did everything correctly, I lit it up with a pocket lighter and it started hatching for 2 days and I waited for it to be ready when it was ready normally you would punch it but in my case after I have punched the egg it broke and didn't give me anything, not even a dragon soul.

Unfortunately, I can't provide a video of me breaking it because I wasn't expecting it happening
    It would be appreciated if someone could explain because I wasted 50k gems just to get two stone eggs.
    Probably a bug.

Message support with the time + date and you account name with proof its your account. Hopefully they will sort it out.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Probably a bug.

Message support with the time + date and you account name with proof its your account. Hopefully they will sort it out.

Name:  Screenshot (5).png
Views: 128
Size:  27.7 KB

It seems like there is no support for the console edition...
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Hey, you can reach our customer support for consoles via this link: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847