Thread: Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

Default Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

So, I recently tried to buy some surge tools, I bought 40 Packs at once, Once I gained control of the world an account spawned in the dirt blocks where the surg tools were and collected all but the pins. I have no idea if this is the tp glitch or something else.
    So yeah, also that’s why lopysurg will never be stocked again.

Yes I am 100% Sure that the surg tools were covered.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Sounds like some sort of glitch.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Sounds like some sort of glitch.
    Yeah this glitch concerns me since I can’t buy anything in bulk until I hear conformation that it is fixed.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Default Glitch

So it probably is just a glitch but try not to tell too many people because Ubisoft doesn't want people exploiting game glitches to everyone. I would probably message Ubisoft about this.

So, how did you know it was blocked?(just a confirmation rather than me doubting)

When the person who is supposedly a hacker took the surgery tools, there was still dirt there? OR did the block change to a different block.

IF it was the 2nd(where it seemed the dirt block turned into a pathway marker), it could be from block glue.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    So, how did you know it was blocked?(just a confirmation rather than me doubting)

When the person who is supposedly a hacker took the surgery tools, there was still dirt there? OR did the block change to a different block.

IF it was the 2nd(where it seemed the dirt block turned into a pathway marker), it could be from block glue.
    Please explain how this works for the block glue for future reference,

but what happened was when I broke the block (I was walking into the block while breaking which is how I know that a solid block was in place.) I found only 1 of each other tools and 200 pins, while on the growscan before it clearly showed 200 for each tool, I did check with my own growscan to see if it had been hidden somewhere else, it had not, how the actual heck did those tools get removed, I also checked on the grow scan for pathfinders and doors, none were present...

I will admit before collecting I did leave the world for one second to drop off some extra stits in my inv, when I came back I saw someone teleport into the dirt block and die and leave. Also afterwards there was no residue from any block glue.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

I just figured out how this worked, so at all times there were 1 of all the other tools and 200 of pins on top, however to use they scan the owner did have the tools in the world, just dropped somewhere else, when the owner was receiving the the key and removing the growscan at some point between then an account must have collected the extra tools, without doors or path markers, the “Account in the block” Must have been a bluff by the scammer to throw the real root of the scam off.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

There's a scam where people create a door at the top of the world and also a glitch/hack (patched? idk) where someone would respawn and appear to be at the white door, but by position still be at the place he respawned from and therefore be able to pick stuff up.

When buying packs it's good practice to check all house entrances on whether they're public, build a dirt wall around the goodies and /kickall.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    There's a scam where people create a door at the top of the world and also a glitch/hack (patched? idk) where someone would respawn and appear to be at the white door, but by position still be at the place he respawned from and therefore be able to pick stuff up.

When buying packs it's good practice to check all house entrances on whether they're public, build a dirt wall around the goodies and /kickall.
    The thing is, I did do all of this and somehow I still got scammed .-.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    So, I recently tried to buy some surge tools, I bought 40 Packs at once, Once I gained control of the world an account spawned in the dirt blocks where the surg tools were and collected all but the pins. I have no idea if this is the tp glitch or something else.
    So yeah, also that’s why lopysurg will never be stocked again.

Yes I am 100% Sure that the surg tools were covered.
    Meh not new try rendering the world you might see a door or point or spawn point idk but you can make a invincible door made by dark cave background and transparent gun or it should be the teleportation glitch which my friend invented

- - - Updated - - -

My theory is you can make a block invisible by placing Dark cave background then Transdimentional Vaporizer Ray then boom so invisible you wont notice it there

The scammer must be a professional

The kick & pull teleportation glitch?
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

The thing is, I did do all of this and somehow I still got scammed .-.
    Was there anything else? Like extractor dynamo? If i do world trade, with items, i ask them drop all in different spot. I never trust on only scan. I want see all and so should all do. And i check all blocks too. So if scan wont show world blocks then i want owner change settings so i can see blocks too.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Was there anything else? Like extractor dynamo? If i do world trade, with items, i ask them drop all in different spot. I never trust on only scan. I want see all and so should all do. And i check all blocks too. So if scan wont show world blocks then i want owner change settings so i can see blocks too.
    what does extractor dynamo do?

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    what does extractor dynamo do?
    Scammer can first drop all stuff, then search with scanner and then take items away with dynamo and scanner shows still that all are there, even they arent. Idk is this fixed or not, but if not, then never ever buy items what are dropped in world, if you see dynamo there. And how to reset scanner? Just drop one dirt block in world and that resets scan and now if search again with scan, it will show what there is for real. But, hope this issue is already fixed.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Scammer can first drop all stuff, then search with scanner and then take items away with dynamo and scanner shows still that all are there, even they arent. Idk is this fixed or not, but if not, then never ever buy items what are dropped in world, if you see dynamo there. And how to reset scanner? Just drop one dirt block in world and that resets scan and now if search again with scan, it will show what there is for real. But, hope this issue is already fixed.
    There was no dynamo, and I did ask him to place the growscan back after he broke it to check one more time, I’m pretty sure what happened was that the surg tools were literally just dropped out of view, probably in the bottom of the world where you can hide an alt without seeing the name when entering, however when I entered it did say “Lopyhuis Entered One Other(s) Here” so I have literally no idea how this worked...

Still not going to buy in bulk till I have any idea what this scam is...
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

There was no dynamo, and I did ask him to place the growscan back after he broke it to check one more time, I’m pretty sure what happened was that the surg tools were literally just dropped out of view, probably in the bottom of the world where you can hide an alt without seeing the name when entering, however when I entered it did say “Lopyhuis Entered One Other(s) Here” so I have literally no idea how this worked...

Still not going to buy in bulk till I have any idea what this scam is...
    Did you break the blocks which the surgery tools were dropped in? Was there someone at the white door while you were doing the trade? If so, was that the person outside? If its a yes to all of those questions, I'm 99% sure its a glitch where you kick someone and pull while they are respawning so it looks like they are on the white door, but they are actually outside. Its a old glitch that hasn't been patched for some reason.
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(