Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Scammers get away from a ban

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight CrispyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    48

    Exclamation Scammers get away from a ban

    Right I am really getting sick of this.
    I reported a drop game world to moderator and they ignored the msg.

    This has happened with a few other moderators they ignore you.

    Scammers are getting smarter by the days they scam and they remove the wl after a while so they don't get banned! Moderators really need to start scanning though every msg they get and if it's to report a world that involes a scam then really you should go and stop it.

    I have been really I pressed with 2 of the game guardians as they always come to every report I give them. Game guardians are so much easyer to contact when there's a scam being taken place.

    THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE please scan every msg u get moderators.

    Let's put a stop to scams!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I had to make the post because it has been bugging me for awhile

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    863

    Default

    I think you know what happens when moderator is online. They get hundreas of similiar messages coming to them including the ones where they ask for some sort of guidance or sign their board. Not to mention that there are tons of reports coming for them to check it out. It just takes some time until they get to you unless they have other important things to do.

    Game guardians have less powers and duties to do than moderators so it's easier to contact them.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,031

    Default

    Yeah, go ahead and give a suggestion on how can a person "scan" 10 messages a second while dealing with other rule breakers.
    ButterPeanut

    Other stuff:



    "If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

    -Bill Watterson

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight CrispyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    48

    Lightbulb Well

    I belive that growtopia needs alot more moderators I think they need at least another 20 moderators because then the poor moderators don't get spammed with msgs it be easyer for the moderators it there was loads of new moderators. Or change the moderator messaging timer to a longer one so it's easyer for moderators to read the msgs.

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight CrispyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    48

    Default Surely

    Surely a moderators job carnt be that difficult!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    Surely a moderators job carnt be that difficult!
    Don’t judge if you haven’t been in one of their shoes.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    Surely a moderators job carnt be that difficult!
    Hmm coding new stuff? Reply to every single tickets that was sent to support. Having their chat msg full every time they visible in /mod command. What else hmmm... 20+ moderators need to baby sit 30k growtopian at the same time. And yet this is not difficult?

    -2019 Growtopian IQ these days.
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

    "Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight CrispyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    48

    Post Moderator

    I am currently a moderator in a few Minecraft servers and that isn't hard to do. But havnt been one in a bigger server so yh I have no idea. Just like I said before it carnt be that difficult.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    I am currently a moderator in a few Minecraft servers and that isn't hard to do. But havnt been one in a bigger server so yh I have no idea. Just like I said before it carnt be that difficult.
    Are Minecraft and Growtopia looks the same to you? and can you handle every activities they doing? Listen to every of their problem? Banning hackers casino hoster skemmer and more? Could you? 1 people handling 15k people?
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

    "Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight CrispyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    48

    Default Mmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Are Minecraft and Growtopia looks the same to you? and can you handle every activities they doing? Listen to every of their problem? Banning hackers casino hoster skemmer and more? Could you? 1 people handling 15k people?
    Well it be nice to have a chance in a much bigger server. But not everyone has a chance

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    Well it be nice to have a chance in a much bigger server. But not everyone has a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    Just like I said before it carnt be that difficult.
    It was difficult and you should not complaint about it. UNLESS you can do better than them.
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

    "Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    405

    Default henlo

    did you really just call a mods job easy?

    what makes you think that how can you be so delusional
    why do you think there are not more moderators?
    why do we need "at least" 20 more moderators?

    oh yeah and what happens if (and I say if because its very unlikely) one of those "20 new mods" accounts gets compromised (I think you know what happened when a mod got hacked before)

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThicketGT View Post
    Right I am really getting sick of this.
    I reported a drop game world to moderator and they ignored the msg.

    This has happened with a few other moderators they ignore you.

    Scammers are getting smarter by the days they scam and they remove the wl after a while so they don't get banned! Moderators really need to start scanning though every msg they get and if it's to report a world that involes a scam then really you should go and stop it.

    I have been really I pressed with 2 of the game guardians as they always come to every report I give them. Game guardians are so much easyer to contact when there's a scam being taken place.

    THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE please scan every msg u get moderators.

    Let's put a stop to scams!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I had to make the post because it has been bugging me for awhile
    Moderators are just like humans too, they will take time to read and go through every single message they receive. And as moderators, they do get quite a ton of messages every minute they remain unhidden from other players. As for the guardians however, they don't really get that much messages, because you can't really tell when exactly they are online, without trying to hit them a message by yourself.

    We're all merely humans, not bots. And we are trully incapable of scanning through heaps of messages every second .

    Mabye in the future they will recruit more guardians or moderators to handle the current overwhelming amount of reports and messages .
    Last edited by MineDeath; 09-19-2019 at 07:15 AM.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •