Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are on the losing team.

FYI, the “good” side no matter what the game, is always on the loosing side... Here is a simple explanation, As hackers find a new exploit the decks will have to patch this, meaning the only people finding these exploits are the hackers meaning that hackers will ALWAYS be one step ahead in ALL SITUATIONS,

It is impossible and immoral to pin this on the developers due to the crunch they endure, and the work they put in, As I just stated the devs will always be behind, even large scale organizations for expample Windows or Macafee have this problem, as an exploit is discovered they have to fix it, during the fixing time the exploit is used to cause major damage this damage could not have been prevented because there is no way to predict the future.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    Stop being so dramatic. GT isn't doomed with hackers, it was WAY WORSE 3 years ago around when a former moderator, AV8R, got hacked.
    Even if you have these sick fly hacks and antibounce hacks it won't really help you to be honest but rather make you look like an attention hungry kid.

Account hacking is different. Although 99% of the time when people get hacked it is their own fault, most of the people who get hacked are kids and don't realize how they even got hacked/tricked and just assume someone guessed their password... I don't really see a way around this except than forcing AAC but forcing AAC would result in a loss of players because a majority of players don't even have an email, typed a fake email or don't even know what email means because they don't speak a slight bit of English.

Well said. I agree to this man

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    FYI, the “good” side no matter what the game, is always on the loosing side... Here is a simple explanation, As hackers find a new exploit the decks will have to patch this, meaning the only people finding these exploits are the hackers meaning that hackers will ALWAYS be one step ahead in ALL SITUATIONS,

It is impossible and immoral to pin this on the developers due to the crunch they endure, and the work they put in, As I just stated the devs will always be behind, even large scale organizations for expample Windows or Macafee have this problem, as an exploit is discovered they have to fix it, during the fixing time the exploit is used to cause major damage this damage could not have been prevented because there is no way to predict the future.
    Another one who didnt read the second paragraph. İ didnt pin it on devs or mods for being behind.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

The game isn't filled with hackers, there are thousands of normal players out there. And as you can already tell, every huge game is bound to have hackers/exploiters/cheaters - It's just a thing. And that's why moderators are put into their positions and given specific powers to fight against the rule-breakers, if you will. Many people often criticize the moderators on how they're not doing their job, how they are slacking off etc., but they haven't seen the hardworking side of them. Each and everyday a certain amount (I'd say maybe hundreds) of hackers and such are being taken down, so we're not exactly "losing", I can agree though that Growtopia definitely needs more moderators from different timezones, but so far everything has been going pretty good. As long as you think positively, everything that happens will be good.

And relating to your second paragraph, the developers and moderators DO read the different opinions of how certain scams/hacks can be stopped, and they're doing what they can, it may take time, but rest assured they're working their butts off for the community! You're not wrong, but you're not 100% right either - Let them use their god-given skills and bring justice to the community!
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

[QUOTE=Selim149;4111222
    I can read your reply saying “So, what should they do? As you yourself said, it wont matter how many people they put.” And I have one simple thing to say. LISTEN. TO. US. If you keep ignoring the great ways that are suggested in the Suggestion Box to fight scams, you will keep losing this war. If you start listening to people, it will be thousands of hackers vs tens of thousands of people who try to help the game. I have even seen people who suggest a feature and show how it’s coded as well! It doesn’t get any better than that. Ubisoft either needs to listen to EVERYONE, or growtopia is doomed to be overrun by hackers.[/QUOTE]

This does not really look like “Not pinning it on the devs”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    Another one who didnt read the second paragraph. İ didnt pin it on devs or mods for being behind.
    I did read the second paragraph, with “LISTEN TO US” it kinda looks like you are pinning it on the devs, you empathize that it should be DONE RIGHT HERE AND NOW, when that is impossible. The devs don’t ignore suggestions they just never have time to implement them with constant updates, a better way to approach this issue would be to not have a monthly update on month to fix issues.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    This does not really look like “Not pinning it on the devs”

- - - Updated - - -

I did read the second paragraph, with “LISTEN TO US” it kinda looks like you are pinning it on the devs, you empathize that it should be DONE RIGHT HERE AND NOW, when that is impossible. The devs don’t ignore suggestions they just never have time to implement them with constant updates, a better way to approach this issue would be to not have a monthly update on month to fix issues.
    Im not the first one to say this, neither do i imply that it should be done today. Sorry
    if you got that impression, but the most of the paragraph explains what would happen if they actually did listen to us, other than blaming mods for not doing. If if were to pin it on them i would show some disasters and some suggestions to those disasters that were ignored. Instead, i explained the benefits of listening to suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    The game isn't filled with hackers, there are thousands of normal players out there. And as you can already tell, every huge game is bound to have hackers/exploiters/cheaters - It's just a thing. And that's why moderators are put into their positions and given specific powers to fight against the rule-breakers, if you will. Many people often criticize the moderators on how they're not doing their job, how they are slacking off etc., but they haven't seen the hardworking side of them. Each and everyday a certain amount (I'd say maybe hundreds) of hackers and such are being taken down, so we're not exactly "losing", I can agree though that Growtopia definitely needs more moderators from different timezones, but so far everything has been going pretty good. As long as you think positively, everything that happens will be good.

And relating to your second paragraph, the developers and moderators DO read the different opinions of how certain scams/hacks can be stopped, and they're doing what they can, it may take time, but rest assured they're working their butts off for the community! You're not wrong, but you're not 100% right either - Let them use their god-given skills and bring justice to the community!
    You are right, i also think moderators are doing their best to keep this game secure (keep up the good work), I just think suggestions could be a little bit more prioritised. But since i think you two gave me some good criticisms, i am going to try to edit the original post according to both of your criticisms.
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Lol i thought this was deleted.
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Lesser Wizard

we have 1 point but they have 2 points
    IGN: TheGodHere

Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

Join Forumers United.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

Bump it up
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    Bump it up
    why bump, and please elaborate about the point of this thread, tl;dr
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    why bump, and please elaborate about the point of this thread, tl;dr
    If you are the kind of person who doesn’t read long texts just because it’s long, don’t bother asking what the point of the thread is. If i wanted you to just skip and not read it, i would have written short.

AKA no tldr, read the whole thing or don’t bother, your choice
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg