Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are on the losing team.

Default We are on the losing team.

Let me tell you something. Before i left (months ago) i confessed by sins to this forum. To compensate for them, i would like to give you an insight on hackers. And let me say, it is not looking good. First of all, ban avoiding takes 30 seconds. Look it up, it actually does. Granted, you can’t actually unban your account, but the accounts that get banned are alts anyway. There are god hacks, noclip is getting better everyday, its just getting worse. No matter how many people ubisoft put to punish scammers and hackers and to patch the holes, there are thousands of people poking the hole to find holes. And the game is OLD. Real old. Therefore contains a lot of holes.

I can read your reply saying “So, what should they do? As you yourself said, it wont matter how many people they put.” And I have one simple thing to say. Listening to suggestions. Now I don’t think our voice isn’t heard at all. However, a little more prioritization would help both ubisoft and to the game considerably. If you start listening to people, it will be thousands of hackers vs tens of thousands of people who try to help the game. I have even seen people who suggest a feature and show how it’s coded as well! It doesn’t get any better than that. Ubisoft either needs to listen to EVERYONE, or growtopia is doomed to be overrun by hackers.
    Last edited by Selim149; 09-24-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

That's a lot of holes
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Stop being so dramatic. GT isn't doomed with hackers, it was WAY WORSE 3 years ago around when a former moderator, AV8R, got hacked.
    Even if you have these sick fly hacks and antibounce hacks it won't really help you to be honest but rather make you look like an attention hungry kid.

Account hacking is different. Although 99% of the time when people get hacked it is their own fault, most of the people who get hacked are kids and don't realize how they even got hacked/tricked and just assume someone guessed their password... I don't really see a way around this except than forcing AAC but forcing AAC would result in a loss of players because a majority of players don't even have an email, typed a fake email or don't even know what email means because they don't speak a slight bit of English.
    Sample text

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    Stop being so dramatic. GT isn't doomed with hackers, it was WAY WORSE 3 years ago around when a former moderator, AV8R, got hacked.
    Even if you have these sick fly hacks and antibounce hacks it won't really help you to be honest but rather make you look like an attention hungry kid.

Account hacking is different. Although 99% of the time when people get hacked it is their own fault, most of the people who get hacked are kids and don't realize how they even got hacked/tricked and just assume someone guessed their password... I don't really see a way around this except than forcing AAC but forcing AAC would result in a loss of players because a majority of players don't even have an email, typed a fake email or don't even know what email means because they don't speak a slight bit of English.
    I didn’t say GT is doomed with hackers, i said it will be if ubisoft keeps doing nothing. I mean it will always be the patching team which is DEFINITELY not more than 50 people vs THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of hackers.

I won’t repeat myself again in this thread, read all of the OP before replying
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Thumbs up

I Agree with this
    "If your walking down the right path and your willing to keep walking , eventually you'll make progress" - Barack Obama (Former USA President)

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

People using hacked clients aren't really dangerous to the game...
    IGN: Masaxi

Sell fuel packs 20/1 at OPFUEL

Quote Originally Posted by Agentti View Post
    Yes but they can break blocks very fast and that ruins the gem inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BECAUSE WE DONT NEED EXTRA GEMS IN THE GAME.
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Yes but they can break blocks very fast and that ruins the gem inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BECAUSE WE DONT NEED EXTRA GEMS IN THE GAME.
    OMFG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ITEM (OR GEM) SUPPLY DROP RISE

Hey, have they never told you that Seth and Hamumu got hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentti View Post
    If you know what i mean
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

AV8R wasn't hacked, his little brother accessed his account and told everyone the Carnival door IDs when it is closed
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    If you know what i mean
    Av8r's hacked issue was during Sethmumu era,so was all of their rollbacks (except for the latest one)
    and all the duplication issues has been fixed
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    AV8R wasn't hacked, his little brother accessed his account and told everyone the Carnival door IDs when it is closed
    Well, there was this one time he was hacked by Amatuerz

Banned

why are people hacking a PG13 game im literally ROFL rn. Every possibility of millions of variants to choose from, maybe try to put the hacking skills into well-known MMORPGs or something, they choose this shythole to hack.

-i congratulate and applaud you

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    that was Mrthadawee or someone other ex mod,not av8r

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    that was Mrthadawee or someone other ex mod,not av8r
    Oh damn I remembered the wrong mod
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Lesser Wizard

Noclip was fixed like 3 years ago but okay (the working noclip that allowed u to take items)

I stopped reading after the noclip part as this is obviously a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Noclip was fixed like 3 years ago but okay (the working noclip that allowed u to take items)

I stopped reading after the noclip part as this is obviously a joke.
    If you think something a 2 paragraph thing is a joke just because of a sentence you are clearly delusional and it wouldnt help you to read it anyways so have a god day sir.

You people are missing the point. Everyone seems to read the first paragraph and then tries commenting. They might not have happened recently, but that doesnt mean they wont ever again. If you are delusional just like the guy i quoted then you also believe that ubisoft fixes everything permanently. They dont. Someone said they fixed all the dupe glitches. Of course they are gonna fix it, the game would insta die if they didnt fix any dupe glitches. The point is not making them occur in this place. Please read all of it before posting and dont nitpick small details.
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Quote Originally Posted by Selim149 View Post
    You people are missing the point. Everyone seems to read the first paragraph and then tries commenting. They might not have happened recently, but that doesnt mean they wont ever again. If you are delusional just like the guy i quoted then you also believe that ubisoft fixes everything permanently. They dont. Someone said they fixed all the dupe glitches. Of course they are gonna fix it, the game would insta die if they didnt fix any dupe glitches. The point is not making them occur in this place. Please read all of it before posting and dont nitpick small details.
    but what matters is that they fix it in time so nothing changes dramatically