Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bfg / Autofarmers

Autofarmers killed GT. Why I should pay or play if so many guys have everything without doing anything.

Regarding ops way to figure out whether someone's auto or not you just plain ask them if they're auto. If they don't reply you quickly pull them out of the room and if they're auto they will just continue breaking like nothing happened. If it was an innocent player you simply apologise and give back the room to them.

But either way running 140 bfg worlds at once is simply absurd you just can't have it all nor in the game nor in life
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    Regarding ops way to figure out whether someone's auto or not you just plain ask them if they're auto. If they don't reply you quickly pull them out of the room and if they're auto they will just continue breaking like nothing happened. If it was an innocent player you simply apologise and give back the room to them.

But either way running 140 bfg worlds at once is simply absurd you just can't have it all nor in the game nor in life

Did he say at once? It would be impossible to run 140 at once.

Also no matter how many signs you put (my bfgs have 10 signs each saying *NO AUTO) people still can't read and come to autofarm..

The bfg nuking rules 100% need a change..

HOLY MOLY 666viewssssss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windtt View Post
    Then its good if world owners can ban autofarmers for 24+hours or forever then noone need msg mods about autofarmers anymore.
    Imagine getting banned for 1 year on every world

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post

Also no matter how many signs you put (my bfgs have 10 signs each saying *NO AUTO) people still can't read and come to autofarm..

Once? Nah!... Daily 20 worlds only

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post

Yep, however if you see a slight delay (Eg, 1-2 Punches) Before they stop they are likely auto farmers, however since it is not obvious, give them their gems, then ban them from your bfg.

Also I run Between 1-6 Bfg’s A day, in the beginning catching autofarmers was easy, nowadays they rarely run AFK, so you have to be vigilant, meaning anyone who you think is an auto farmer, just ban them. (If your not entirely sure let them get their gems since you might me banning someone innocent)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    HOLY MOLY 666viewssssss

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine getting banned for 1 year on every world
    Its good for world owners who dont want autofarmers/spammers/scammers to their world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Yep, however if you see a slight delay (Eg, 1-2 Punches) Before they stop they are likely auto farmers, however since it is not obvious, give them their gems, then ban them from your bfg.

Also I run Between 1-6 Bfg’s A day, in the beginning catching autofarmers was easy, nowadays they rarely run AFK, so you have to be vigilant, meaning anyone who you think is an auto farmer, just ban them. (If your not entirely sure let them get their gems since you might me banning someone innocent)
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    yes. I farm my blocks myself too. It is slow, but cause seed price is low too, it doesn't matter. I farm some while every day if i have time and that's enough. Can't get rich by this method for real, but at least i can do events and some other activities.
    Look I 100% Agree that overproduction is a serious problem, it’s just that magplants, believe it or not, are not the best profit method BY FAR, magplants running 6 LGRID farms a day yields only about 60Wls/Day that’s not very good... Meaning that even if you run say 140 Bfgs at once (Thats 280 Magplants since you can’t leave gias beacon bfg unattended) You would still only be able to run about 20 Of those bfgs AT THE MAX in one day, meaning you would only make about 200 Wls In one day... Now let’s compare this to a different profit method, Just buying 280 Mags, let’s say you bought your mags 1 Year ago at 12Dls each (3360 Dls for all). Now the current price people buy mags at is 18Dls (5,040) , over 365 days the price rose by, 6 Dls for mag, with 280 Mags invested that’s a Profit of 1,680Dls in One year, That’s 460Wls/Day nearly DOUBLE the profit of just using mags. My 2Cents. IMO it makes more sense just to buy absurd amounts of magplants and just farm 20 Farms a day, and sell at a certain point. By doing that around 6Dls/Day yeah that’s a lot, nothing compared to advanced investments though single transactions can profit about 4Bgl Now that’s ALOT.
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 09-22-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Look I 100% Agree that overproduction is a serious problem, it’s just that magplants, believe it or not, are not the best profit method BY FAR, magplants running 6 LGRID farms a day yields only about 60Wls/Day that’s not very good... Meaning that even if you run say 140 Bfgs at once (Thats 280 Magplants since you can’t leave gias beacon bfg unattended) You would still only be able to run about 20 Of those bfgs AT THE MAX in one day, meaning you would only make about 200 Wls In one day... Now let’s compare this to a different profit method, Just buying 280 Mags, let’s say you bought your mags 1 Year ago at 12Dls each (3360 Dls for all). Now the current price people buy mags at is 18Dls (5,040) , over 365 days the price rose by, 6 Dls for mag, with 280 Mags invested that’s a Profit of 1,680Dls in One year, That’s 460Wls/Day nearly DOUBLE the profit of just using mags. My 2Cents. IMO it makes more sense just to buy absurd amounts of magplants and just farm 20 Farms a day, and sell at a certain point. By doing that around 6Dls/Day yeah that’s a lot, nothing compared to advanced investments though single transactions can profit about 4Bgl Now that’s ALOT.
    Don't hate the players, hate the game. The players didn't add items like Magplant, Tesseract or Harvesters. They will however utilize the benefits they present. Why wouldn't they use them if they can?

Most players are always producing more. It may be a lot or it may be a little. Everyone is throwing more on the supply pile. Ubisoft is adding a lot of tools for people to produce more, they just need to add mechanics to remove supply from the game to compensate for that added production.

A game with economic mechanics is going to have rich and poor players. Greed and envy will exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post

Um what’s the point of putting up signs if you don’t enforce it? Can you you really imagine if Ubisoft go by your logic and not ban anyone because they already put up rules?

Just monitor your worlds. If you can't handle running/monitoring 3+ at a time, maybe you should just try to run/monitor 1 first.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."