Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bfg / Autofarmers

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    It sounds like you don't like the mechanic of the magplant and are biased against BFG farmers.

If you think BFG farmers should monitor thier world then you think anybody with a popular world should be responsible for monitoring thier worlds also. You would also think a world like "seeds" or any "buy" world's should also be nuked because they allow spam bots to advertise csn and are not present to ban those players constantly.

It's essentially punishment of a world owner for the actions of another player in thier world.
    That was what i was thinking at first, but then i realized that buy worlds don't ruin economy as much (ot at all) as bfg does. So they doesn't put others work to them (mean these spambots) and then get wls from it. So spammers are bad for those owners, but autofarmers would be super good for bfg owners. If ubisoft would allow bfg owners allow auto, then all bfg owners would love to get autos, cause that means faster profit for them (and yes, gt players are mostly greedy and they doesn't care how much bad things their profiting could cause for whole gt) Does spammer give faster profit for buy world owner? No. Spammers causes that ppl doesn't want go in their worlds, so spammers can ruin their business.

So, what i mean is, bfg ruined growtopia economy and yes, we shouldn't support that. It is good in small cases (newbies gets gems without farmables) but 140 farms is just way too much. He ruin economy like crazy every day. He products one full farm of seeds each day and then we cry, why seed price drop. fp. What happens when highest rarity farmable is 200/1? How ppl earn then? I try think how todays actions affect to our future. And cause Ubisoft doesn't want kill game, they need think this too. We can't be just selfish and think only our own ass.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

The way rules are now as soon as bots join the world it can be nuked or am i wrong? Bots will join the world and its not always that you notice if you're harvesting.

Mods should prioritize nuking worlds with owners allowing auto farmers and bots in their world instead of nuking worlds with honest owners that try their best to ban them.

This is like nuking worlds because they have spammers in them. The world isn't the problem in this case if the owner didnt know about the bots.

Quote Originally Posted by ZepperQ View Post
    The way rules are now as soon as bots join the world it can be nuked or am i wrong? Bots will join the world and its not always that you notice if you're harvesting.

Mods should prioritize nuking worlds with owners allowing auto farmers and bots in their world instead of nuking worlds with honest owners that try their best to ban them.

This is like nuking worlds because they have spammers in them. The world isn't the problem in this case if the owner didnt know about the bots.
    It's not that simple really.
    How will mods find out if they're lying or honest about allowing autos.
    That's the difficult one.
    IGN: JinxGO
    Goals:
    Reach max level -> (77/125)
    Focused Eye -> (✓)
    Be a Famous Youtuber (X)

How to profit with 1wl

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    That was what i was thinking at first, but then i realized that buy worlds don't ruin economy as much (ot at all) as bfg does. So they doesn't put others work to them (mean these spambots) and then get wls from it. So spammers are bad for those owners, but autofarmers would be super good for bfg owners. If ubisoft would allow bfg owners allow auto, then all bfg owners would love to get autos, cause that means faster profit for them (and yes, gt players are mostly greedy and they doesn't care how much bad things their profiting could cause for whole gt) Does spammer give faster profit for buy world owner? No. Spammers causes that ppl doesn't want go in their worlds, so spammers can ruin their business.

So, what i mean is, bfg ruined growtopia economy and yes, we shouldn't support that. It is good in small cases (newbies gets gems without farmables) but 140 farms is just way too much. He ruin economy like crazy every day. He products one full farm of seeds each day and then we cry, why seed price drop. fp. What happens when highest rarity farmable is 200/1? How ppl earn then? I try think how todays actions affect to our future. And cause Ubisoft doesn't want kill game, they need think this too. We can't be just selfish and think only our own ass.
    As long as there are mechanics to take items out of the game like Growganoth, Legendary Quest, Ring Quest, Daily Quest ect ect. As players, we are always going to generate more. If Ubisoft cares about the economy they will introduce more ways to remove items from the game. An example would be Locke selling a rare item that takes 5000+ of a farmable that has to much of it in the game. That is just an example and not meant to be exact.

The problem is Legendary Quest is out of reach for a lot of people and nobody is going to want to jump up to Growganoth a bunch to dump farmable. The incentive isn't existent. Daily quests are counting on people with a lot of everything. They need an event to eat up farmable.

As long as there are mechanics to take items out of the game like Growganoth, Legendary Quest, Ring Quest, Daily Quest ect ect. As players, we are always going to generate more. If Ubisoft cares about the economy they will introduce more ways to remove items from the game. An example would be Locke selling a rare item that takes 5000+ of a farmable that has to much of it in the game. That is just an example and not meant to be exact.
    O yeah i forgot there was things like that.
    Very clever my man.

P.S Winterfest eats lot of farmable blocks
    Goals:
    Focused Eye -> (✓)
    Be a Famous Youtuber (X)

How to profit with 1wl

Why open a world for public if you can't even maintain it? Take for example owner of a Hotel World rents a room to players and one of them decided to Host a Drop Game. It's your job and responsibility to take action against that player and ban him. Don't just stand there mindlessly msging mods to ban that player eventhough you hold the power to do the same.

If you dont ban autoclickers, you'll only encourage more of them to come and bring harm to the community. Thus, you are responsible for their actions because you allowed them to break the rules despite knowing that you can stop them yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MintFX View Post
    Yea, it's just unfair.
    Buy+worlds that are crawling with spambots should take harsher punishment than bfg with autofarm since spammers that advertises csn in buy+world affects other ppl although its their fault for going in that csn world too.
    Players who go into that csn world because of that advertisement are affected because some lose wls, some gets scammed and many got banned. And the buy+world should take responsibility for it for not monitoring their world with spammers. And i know that some buy+worlds allow spammers in their world for the FOSSILS.

And on the other hand, bfg owners are the only ones affected because of the autofarm bot.
    P.S Mods should issue a warning first before going to nuke a world. But csn and other illegal things
    are an exception ofc.

Also i think that it's just a temporary nuke for this kind of situatuon i believe.
    *Trying to remember a thread i once read that is also about this topic*
    The only why Buy+ world owners don't get punished is because the owners didn't purposely let them break the rules. As for BFG owners, you are responsible of who you're letting break your farmables. Therefore, if you let an autoclicker farm in your bfg, you're basically encouraging autoclicking.

As for spammers, anyone can spam anywhere and anytime they wish even without needing the help of the world owner. While for autoclickers, you'll need the world owner to give you access to a room to break the rules.

Bfg owners are basically opening full wide doors for rule breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Why open a world for public if you can't even maintain it? Take for example owner of a Hotel World rents a room to players and one of them decided to Host a Drop Game. It's your job and responsibility to take action against that player and ban him. Don't just stand there mindlessly msging mods to ban that player eventhough you hold the power to do the same.

If you dont ban autoclickers, you'll only encourage more of them to come and bring harm to the community. Thus, you are responsible for their actions because you allowed them to break the rules despite knowing that you can stop them yourself.
    Well what if he got distracted and didn't notice it. Or maybe gone to the bathroom for a few minutes. Then in that moment, players did illegal things or something like that.

There's always a reason for every action.
    Although in some cases, there are things like that(what this guy above me said) and in the other, they allow them to do it(letting people do autofarm,etc).

edit:
    I just read the bottom post and i think that's true, but yeah, maybe some didn't notice while doing some other things.

Im getting dumber and dumber as thread goes on.
    I keep forgetting the basic and logical things about gt
    Goals:
    Focused Eye -> (✓)
    Be a Famous Youtuber (X)

How to profit with 1wl

The problem is Legendary Quest is out of reach for a lot of people and nobody is going to want to jump up to Growganoth a bunch to dump farmable. The incentive isn't existent. Daily quests are counting on people with a lot of everything. They need an event to eat up farmable.
    This is suggestion what i made some time ago. But still. It is not good idea to let big bfg owners run most hugest amount of bfg per day, without monitoring it at all. They said they give first warnings, so if all would run just one bfg at the time and monitoring it, i think they could save their worlds. But if they leave world and go do other stuff then they are like they doesn't care is there autos or not and then it is their own problem if world get nuked.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...overproduction

- - - Updated - - -

The only why Buy+ world owners don't get punished is because the owners didn't purposely let them break the rules. As for BFG owners, you are responsible of who you're letting break your farmables. Therefore, if you let an autoclicker farm in your bfg, you're basically encouraging autoclicking.

As for spammers, anyone can spam anywhere and anytime they wish even without needing the help of the world owner. While for autoclickers, you'll need the world owner to give you access to a room to break the rules.

Bfg owners are basically opening full wide doors for rule breakers.
    I don't know if you are aware but with steam blocks you can set up a BFG that players can enter without the need to pull them. I also would like to see in the rules where it says a person is responsible for other people auto farming in your world. Also like I said before Growtopia has offered no information to the players on how to detect auto farmers at all. So if the player is responsible Ubisoft has not offered any information to help them.

I don't see the difference between monitoring your world for auto farming and spammers or generally anybody who is breaking rules. If you hold BFG owners accountable for the actions of players in your world then every player should also be held accountable for players in their worlds.

The only way I think a BFG owner should be accountable is if the auto farmer flat out tells the owner "hey I am auto farming." That is the only way to guarantee the owner is aware of an auto farmer. You can set up a BFG so that you don't have to be in the world to advertise it and maintain your Mag.

You can't say that BFG farmers are the only ones responsible for players actions in their worlds. They honestly have more to lose than to gain from auto farmers in their world.

Now if a person has messaged a mod knowing auto farming is going on in their world then I assume they are aware and they should just ban them out of the world for good measure. I can't expect them to be aware of it at all times. That is asking too much and I think even mods know you can't catch everyone.

If you expect BFG owners to always be present to monitor then I expect every world owner to be present to monitor all the worlds they own at all times. If they can not be then they should close off the worlds.

I was in a BFG that I could enter a secure area and farm without the owner in the world. A few people were there. If someone auto farms your saying it's the owner's fault for just owning a mag plant BFG world.

If Ubisoft wants BFG owners to be responsible for auto farming then they need to give BFG owners information on how to detect it or give them a sure-fire way to detect it. It would be a lot easier if auto farmers start glowing red or something if they are farming beyond normal limits.

If people wanted they could intentionally sabotage BFG owners.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 09-20-2019 at 02:29 AM.

I don't know if you are aware but with steam blocks you can set up a BFG that players can enter without the need to pull them. I also would like to see in the rules where it says a person is responsible for other people auto farming in your world. Also like I said before Growtopia has offered no information to the players on how to detect auto farmers at all. So if the player is responsible Ubisoft has not offered any information to help them.

I don't see the difference between monitoring your world for auto farming and spammers or generally anybody who is breaking rules. If you hold BFG owners accountable for the actions of players in your world then every player should also be held accountable for players in their worlds.

The only way I think a BFG owner should be accountable is if the auto farmer flat out tells the owner "hey I am auto farming." That is the only way to guarantee the owner is aware of an auto farmer. You can set up a BFG so that you don't have to be in the world to advertise it and maintain your Mag.

You can't say that BFG farmers are the only ones responsible for players actions in their worlds. They honestly have more to lose than to gain from auto farmers in their world.

Now if a person has messaged a mod knowing auto farming is going on in their world then I assume they are aware and they should just ban them out of the world for good measure. I can't expect them to be aware of it at all times. That is asking too much and I think even mods know you can't catch everyone.

If you expect BFG owners to always be present to monitor then I expect every world owner to be present to monitor all the worlds they own at all times. If they can not be then they should close off the worlds.

I was in a BFG that I could enter a secure area and farm without the owner in the world. A few people were there. If someone auto farms your saying it's the owner's fault for just owning a mag plant BFG world.

If Ubisoft wants BFG owners to be responsible for auto farming then they need to give BFG owners information on how to detect it or give them a sure-fire way to detect it. It would be a lot easier if auto farmers start glowing red or something if they are farming beyond normal limits.

Dude, the point is, that if you put public lock or give acc to other player in your world, then you are responsible for that public or given acc area actions. Get it? Idk how to explain this. This is just same as if you own buy+ and you still now days take huge risk and sell link. Link buyer can use change address and boom your link is now going in csn and you get suspended cause you sold link. So rules are same in buy+ worlds and bfg. You can't just set public locks in your world and then wish, nothing happens while you aren't watching.

And this dude who said that he msg mods hours. If he allowed all this time those autos farm his blocks then he actually used bots to get his farmables farmed. That is just stupid. We need report autofarmers and then ban. (can't remember what he said about this, so maybe he did this already)

This is what mainly concerns me, say you catch an auto-farmer in your bfg as the mag runs out, you ban him ofc, the next day you have to leave your bfg unattended, the same autofarmer unleashes 20 bots on your world and gets your world nuked.

I also feel the same is for spammers, EG, bot owner gets annoyed at u, advertises ur world instead of their own, you get your world nuked and you get banned, bot owner gets off free as a bird...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

This doesn’t apply to BFG only... I’ve already gave you one example of the same concept but in different scenario with Hotel Worlds. You are fully responsible for your own world. I don’t think this requires a rule of its own because it’s literally common sense.

If you see someone hacking in your world, you should ban that person otherwise they’ll take it that you’re encouraging this behaviour. Autoclickers don’t lose anything, only gain. But they only gain if you give them access to. Autoclicking is by far the most harmful crime every alongside with exploiting. This should give you a good idea why they’re taking this very seriously.

As for now, they don’t have the system to detect autoclicking. Nobody does, it’s not just a “Growtopia thing”.

This doesn’t apply to BFG only... I’ve already gave you one example of the same concept but in different scenario with Hotel Worlds. You are fully responsible for your own world. I don’t think this requires a rule of its own because it’s literally common sense.

If you see someone hacking in your world, you should ban that person otherwise they’ll take it that you’re encouraging this behaviour. Autoclickers don’t lose anything, only gain. But they only gain if you give them access to. Autoclicking is by far the most harmful crime every alongside with exploiting. This should give you a good idea why they’re taking this very seriously.

As for now, they don’t have the system to detect autoclicking. Nobody does, it’s not just a “Growtopia thing”.
    If the world owner is present and has witnessed somebody in thier world doing something they shouldn't be, the world owner should be responsible and act upon it. I agree with that sentiment. I've already said it. Messaging a moderator isn't enough if the world owner isn't going to ban the auto farmers he is aware of being in his world.

You agreed they don't have a system to detect auto farming. How do you expect a person to monitor for something without a guaranteed way to detect it? I've never seen auto farming and don't know how it's done.

I can't expect you to build a house without a blue print and tools. If you or anybody wants BFG owners to hunt auto farming in thier worlds then give them the tools to detect it. Give them a PSA on what to look for.

When that happens I will believe it's taken as seriously as you think it is. If BFGs are going to be a problem then remove functionality of Magplant because no owner is going to sit in thier world when they can set and forget and come back only to maintenance a magplant and advertise for BFG.

If the world owner is present and has witnessed somebody in thier world doing something they shouldn't be, the world owner should be responsible and act upon it. I agree with that sentiment. I've already said it. Messaging a moderator isn't enough if the world owner isn't going to ban the auto farmers he is aware of being in his world.

You agreed they don't have a system to detect auto farming. How do you expect a person to monitor for something without a guaranteed way to detect it? I've never seen auto farming and don't know how it's done.

I can't expect you to build a house without a blue print and tools. If you or anybody wants BFG owners to hunt auto farming in thier worlds then give them the tools to detect it. Give them a PSA on what to look for.

When that happens I will believe it's taken as seriously as you think it is. If BFGs are going to be a problem then remove functionality of Magplant because no owner is going to sit in thier world when they can set and forget and come back only to maintenance a magplant and advertise for BFG.
    When they announced this rule there was guides in forum. You need basically pull them out or kick all in every 10 minutes. You can use adventure things, and any other killing things what has timer, so you don't even need pull them. What you need to do, is stay in world and monitor. When you pull player and he continues farm air, you can ban him/her. And you can now take bots gems. So you win actually. Remember report before ban!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    When they announced this rule there was guides in forum. You need basically pull them out or kick all in every 10 minutes. You can use adventure things, and any other killing things what has timer, so you don't even need pull them. What you need to do, is stay in world and monitor. When you pull player and he continues farm air, you can ban him/her. And you can now take bots gems. So you win actually. Remember report before ban!
    I was unaware of this information. It's good to know they did have guidelines. I'm just going to avoid ever making a BFG. It's not worth it to me if I have to stay in the world.

I was unaware of this information. It's good to know they did have guidelines. I'm just going to avoid ever making a BFG. It's not worth it to me if I have to stay in the world.
    yes. I farm my blocks myself too. It is slow, but cause seed price is low too, it doesn't matter. I farm some while every day if i have time and that's enough. Can't get rich by this method for real, but at least i can do events and some other activities.

+1

Update world ban to 24hrs.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    +1

Update world ban to 24hrs.
    No. Then example buypristine owner can ban all other guilds members for one day, 3 times per event and make sure that only his guild can contri. This was just example, but you understand the picture.

Well it's already self explanatory what autoclicking is as it's in the name. This nuke should be an eye opener for you that crimes do happen under your nose with your permission without you realising.

Now that you're more vigilant, autoclickers will start giving up relying on free BFGs.

Well it's already self explanatory what autoclicking is as it's in the name. This nuke should be an eye opener for you that crimes do happen under your nose with your permission without you realising.

Now that you're more vigilant, autoclickers will start giving up relying on free BFGs.
    I never owned a BFG world or a magplant 5000. I definitely could if I wanted. It looks like to me that owning a BFG puts you at risk for the actions of another player who decides to use a world to auto farm. So if you have to put yourself at risk it's not worth it to me. If you have to be present in the world and monitor everyone it's not worth it.

I would much rather get a few Tesseract Manipulator and feed them gems. Its something I don't have to monitor. It is something that doesn't put me at risk. I own 3 Tesseract Manipulator and will most likely get more.

Magplant 5000 will attract auto farmers and you can potentially pay a price for their actions. You have no choice but to deal with auto farmers just because you made a BFG. I don't agree with it but I can accept it because that is the reality.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 09-21-2019 at 03:11 AM.