Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia support

Lesser Knight

Angry Growtopia support

So, I have a question, what do you think of Growtopia support team? Are they helping you solve any problems, that you have/had? Do they even listen to your words and answer to your questions?

For me, support is just terrible. My main account got recently suspended and I still have not seen any proof, that i'm actually guilty and as soon, as I make new cases, that are about my suspend, these cases are just getting closed without even getting any answer, I require so much. I will not even be surprised, if this thread will get closed.
    Level: 48
    Current goal: Getting mini you
    Dream item: nightmare devils
    Favorite colors: blue, red, purple, green
    Favorite element: fire/lightning
    Favorite anime: Naruto

I sometimes wonder how people approach support with a question. Did you respectfully post your question and concern or were you rude and demanding?

Big difference between asking why this thing happened or flinging all the anger you can because your upset about a situation.

Keep in mind these are people just trying to do a job. Most of the time that job is dealing with people having a bad day. A lot of negative energy is pointed at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Didi112 gt View Post
    So, I have a question, what do you think of Growtopia support team? Are they helping you solve any problems, that you have/had? Do they even listen to your words and answer to your questions?

For me, support is just terrible. My main account got recently suspended and I still have not seen any proof, that i'm actually guilty and as soon, as I make new cases, that are about my suspend, these cases are just getting closed without even getting any answer, I require so much. I will not even be surprised, if this thread will get closed.
    The support team has always helped me with my problems and issues, Honestly I feel that all issues with the support team are fabricated.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Didi112 gt View Post

If you get banned, don't message support as they have no POWER to lift your ban, also they have no POWER to check your logs of what you did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    The support team has always helped me with my problems and issues, Honestly I feel that all issues with the support team are fabricated.
    You are funny.
    Hi

I contacted them with multiple issues during the past years. With none of the issues I got actual help :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    If you get banned, don't message support as they have no POWER to lift your ban, also they have no POWER to check your logs of what you did.

- - - Updated - - -

You are funny.
    This isn’t sarcasm, legtitmately the support the am has always helped.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

They've always helped me out when i'm having problems. Also they've responded quite quickly every time too haha.
    Level 43/50
    Main world: ALRGEM
    IGN:Romia
    New IG Account: @romia_gt

Every time I asked a question they have replied and been helpful. Like the guy above said, it depends on how you word your questions, no one wants to deal with rude people. You could also message a moderator on the forums and calmly explain your situation and what you were doing when you got banned, just give them information and they'll look into it. But if you got banned playing a drop game or something and a moderator saw you do it then there's no point in trying to argue it

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

The thing with support is that they answer really good on the stuff other than bans, the bans will just get really bad answers because they wont tolerate your past for some reason.

Mods closed my thread, so I guess the topic kinda fits here.
    Odric reply:

Hey Vale,

Though the topic is closed, thought I'd help clear this up a bit more.

I don't know if you remember the response I sent you, but I told you to restart your device about a month ago when you first reached out since it's simply a WiFi issue. You were never banned to begin with. Moving forward, please stop spreading false information about what we tell you!

Many thanks,

~ Odric

I would like to know when did I contact you about a month ago, since my ticket was created on September 14. I then read 2 more times through all of the support replies - none of them were from you and none of them suggested restarting device. I also stated in my replies to support ticket at least twice that my account is fine - it was the IP that was banned. So who is spreading false information here?

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Mods closed my thread, so I guess the topic kinda fits here.
    Odric reply:

Hey Vale,

Though the topic is closed, thought I'd help clear this up a bit more.

I don't know if you remember the response I sent you, but I told you to restart your device about a month ago when you first reached out since it's simply a WiFi issue. You were never banned to begin with. Moving forward, please stop spreading false information about what we tell you!

Many thanks,

~ Odric

I would like to know when did I contact you about a month ago, since my ticket was created on September 14. I then read 2 more times through all of the support replies - none of them were from you and none of them suggested restarting device. I also stated in my replies to support ticket at least twice that my account is fine - it was the IP that was banned. So who is spreading false information here?
    BRUH MOMENT ASK YOUR ISP FOR A NEW IP ADDERESS ITS THAT SIMPLE DUDE.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

For a game company like Ubisoft, as well as considering the size of an MMO like Growtopia, the support team is ridiculously slow. Customer service is often times extremely underfunded but it is honestly one of the most pleasing things to a consumer to have a proficient and quick response. One of the best customer supports I've seen to date is NordVPN, let's you livechat with a representative to assist you with practically anything in like a minute flat, zero backlog.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

BRUH MOMENT ASK YOUR ISP FOR A NEW IP ADDERESS ITS THAT SIMPLE DUDE.
    Why should I be bothering my ISP when its not their problem? Its ubi fault - they should be fixing such issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    But they do... They unbanned me when I got autobanned a few years back.

Or at least they used to. Maybe they can't anymore and I'm just being unfair lel.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

I don't know with the new support system since I haven't tried it yet (thankfully), but even during before Ubisoft's takeover, I always felt like they were a bit.. slow? Dunno about now though. I heard they're pretty fast nowadays.

Sometimes it worked, other times it wasn't helpful at all. Really just a mixed bag but in my experience, 80% of the time it's pretty good. My only tip is to NEVER send any rant emails and say everything like if it were a school essay. Just stay calm and explain everything calmly and kindly. They will treat you how you treat them.
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CHECK IT OUT:
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated

That's pretty bad, I saw the thread

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    That's pretty bad, I saw the thread
    It was an epic brüh moment when I read what Odric said

Why should I be bothering my ISP when its not their problem? Its ubi fault - they should be fixing such issues.
    Asking your isp for a new IP address is VERY simple, it’s your own issue that you have not taken the initiative to fix this yourself... Ubisoft banned that IP because someone else was doing illegal activities at that location and they will not unban that IP, so please just ask for a new IP... If you are a minor and cannot ask your parents to...
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Well I had some questions that they have answered, but never encountered real issue as other players did.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Asking your isp for a new IP address is VERY simple, it’s your own issue that you have not taken the initiative to fix this yourself... Ubisoft banned that IP because someone else was doing illegal activities at that location and they will not unban that IP, so please just ask for a new IP... If you are a minor and cannot ask your parents to...
    He got it fixed by just restarting his device, but if you have a dynamic ip address then you can you change it yourself

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞