Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growtopia support

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I sometimes wonder how people approach support with a question. Did you respectfully post your question and concern or were you rude and demanding?

Big difference between asking why this thing happened or flinging all the anger you can because your upset about a situation.

Keep in mind these are people just trying to do a job. Most of the time that job is dealing with people having a bad day. A lot of negative energy is pointed at them.
    Does it matter? It is not like they discriminate based on one’s presentation. The process is not expedited due to one’s comity. Regardless of the user’s demeanor, support should idealistically be cooperative. Ah, but even the automated responses are snarky, and in the cases of account security, intimate — although never say — that sole responsibility is on the user, and leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    The support team has always helped me with my problems and issues, Honestly I feel that all issues with the support team are fabricated.
    Was your question perhaps, “What is the URL for the official Growtopia website?” They are pretty good at providing that answer!

BRUH MOMENT ASK YOUR ISP FOR A NEW IP ADDERESS ITS THAT SIMPLE DUDE.
    Sounds like a poor justification for poor quality of service.

Asking your isp for a new IP address is VERY simple, it’s your own issue that you have not taken the initiative to fix this yourself... Ubisoft banned that IP because someone else was doing illegal activities at that location and they will not unban that IP, so please just ask for a new IP... If you are a minor and cannot ask your parents to...
    The question he asked is asked if could he continue playing without fear of a ban. That is not a solution.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

Asking your isp for a new IP address is VERY simple, it’s your own issue that you have not taken the initiative to fix this yourself... Ubisoft banned that IP because someone else was doing illegal activities at that location and they will not unban that IP, so please just ask for a new IP... If you are a minor and cannot ask your parents to...
    Seems like I have to repeat my question again. Why should I bother ISP when it is ubi fault? ISP did nothing wrong so why should I be contacting them. Its ubi fault - they should be fixing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Seems like I have to repeat my question again. Why should I bother ISP when it is ubi fault? ISP did nothing wrong so why should I be contacting them. Its ubi fault - they should be fixing that.
    Oh my god, it’s your own lack of initiative to fix a problem that is the problem at this point, ubisoft WILL NOT lift the ban because the account that was banned was a serisous threat, you can unban yourself through ip, EG: Step one, Check if you have a dynamic ip, if so then legit just reset your lease through router controls, if you have a static ip, then just call your isp, and ask for a new ip this whole process that’s 5-30 Minuets...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG